Barefoot to Bow Tie Events

Menomonee Falls, WI View map Visit website

The Barefoot to Bow Tie Events team takes all aspects of your wedding day vision, the bits and pieces you've dreamt of for years and weaves them into the most beautiful tapestry you could ever imagine. We prioritize your needs and desires and on providing you with a stress-free experience from the day we first speak to the moment your last guest departs the reception. We want you to enjoy the wedding planning process and be 100% confident that when your big weekend arrives, every i will be dotted and t will be crossed. Let's make your day unforgettable for the two of you and every one of your guests!

We offer a range of services to accommodate the individual lifestyles and needs of all couples. Whether you want to hire us for full-service planning and event design, where you leave it up to our expertise to plan most details of your big day, consulting you for vital decisions, or you already have most details planned and just need someone to oversee your big day to ensure things run smooth, we are the right team for you. With over a decade of experience planning galas and showers, fundraisers and auctions, golf outings and conferences, we've seen and done it all.

All packages can be fully-customized based on your exact needs, with a la carte options available including RSVP management, floor plan design, and rehearsal coordination. Whatever you need, we will provide! Let's make your dream come true!

VOTED #6 of Top 25 Wedding Planners in Milwaukee!

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Mackenzie
    Mackenzie P. Married on 10/02/2021

Takes Care of Everything

One thing that I knew I wanted for our wedding was a wedding decorator. I had talked to many and no one seemed like a good fit, until I talked to Kaitlin. Something just seemed right. She not only would decorate, but she would also be my day-of coordinator. She would take care of everything so I had nothing to worry about. That is something that I didn’t know I wanted until I talked to her. She answered all my questions right away. Throughout the entire process I knew she was only a text away. I don’t know how many times I texted her freaking out. She always knew what to say to diffuse the situation. We had many phone calls to go through the timelines of the day. This helped me so much. I would have been a lot more stressed if I didn’t have those phone calls. I knew once we got to the day of the wedding that I didn’t have to worry about anything. It was the best feeling in the world where I could just enjoy my day. She and her assistant did an amazing job decorating; she made my vision of my day come to life! I usually have a hard time letting go of the reins when it comes to things like this, but I knew our wedding was in good hands! I would highly recommend Kaitlin to anyone that would like to just enjoy their big day!
  • Ajanus
    Angela Married on 09/26/2020

Kaitlin went above and beyond to make our day perfect

Due to Covid we last minute changed our venue and date to my parents backyard. I was very overwhelmed with throwing a wedding at home and I could not have done it without Kaitlin! She is extremely organized and creative- she offered so many ideas on how to make our day extra special. On the day of our wedding I was stress free because of Kaitlin. She took care of everything and kept our day on track. I had family members coming up and commenting on how smoothly Kaitlin coordinated the day. We are so grateful for her services- she made our day perfect!

Milwaukee Menomonee Falls, WI, 53212
262-617-1462
Location of (Barefoot to Bow Tie Events)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding