Milwaukee, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,650
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Barefoot to Bow Tie Events

Barefoot to Bow Tie Events is a planning business in the metro Milwaukee area. I am Kaitlin, the owner and chief event designer, of this event company. I have more than 12 years of experience in planning and servicing events from showers and retirement parties to weddings and galas. I have a hospitality degree in meeting and event planning from Chicago as well as certificats in health coaching, nutrition and personal training. While planning your dream wedding is my main focus, I am also here to keep you stress-free and help you build habits for a healthy lifestyle for the months leading up to your wedding or event.

Barefoot to Bow Tie Events offers full-service planning, partial planning and day-of coordination. Find the package that suits your needs or choose from our a la carte services. We will provide whatever level of service you need using our expertise and experience. We will help you choose your venue and vendors, manage the logistical details on the day of your event. If you need us to run errands, transport items, setup decor, or anything else you need, we are here for you to ensure a successful wedding day. Our services include:

• Event design
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • RSVP assistance
  • Full day setup and teardown
  • The list goes on...

5 Reviews for Barefoot to Bow Tie Events

• Emylie

Emylie Fossell · Married on 08/18/2019

Exactly what we needed

Kaitlin was amazing to work with from start to finish. She was professional and knowledgeable, which was extremely helpful since my fiance and I had no idea what we were doing! There were so many times when I needed to focus on things other than the wedding and Kaitlin was perfect at handling whatever I threw at her. She found us the perfect venue, caterer, photographer, etc. There's no way the day would have gone so well without her!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Barefoot to Bow Tie Events's reply:

Thank you Emylie! I enjoyed working with both of you and the wedding turned out just beautiful! I can completely understand the feeling of being 'lost' trying to plan your wedding as of course you haven't done it before. I'm happy I was there to take some the stress away and reassure you all would be just perfect :)

Karlyn Teipner (Mother Of The Bride) · Married on 01/06/2019

The perfect wedding day with Kaitlin and her team!!!

Kaitlin was simply amazing!!!! She met with us several times prior to the wedding, she was well organized and made the most of each meeting. Kaitlin showed her expertise and organizational skills before, during and after the wedding. Kaitlin and her fabulous team took care of every detail, and went up and beyond our expectations so we could just enjoy the celebration. Do not think twice if you are even considering Kaitlin to coordinate your wedding, we could not have done it without her, we absolutely Love her!!!!!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Barefoot to Bow Tie Events's reply:

🧡🧡 you're so kind Karlyn! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your sister on your daughter Maggie's wedding! Let me know when your youngest gets engaged 😉 xx

Barefoot to Bow Tie Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 850.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1650.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2750.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Barefoot to Bow Tie Events 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Milwaukee Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, 53051 See on map
    262-425-5411 (Phone number)
    Location of (Barefoot to Bow Tie Events)