Balmes Flower Shop

9 Reviews for Balmes Flower Shop

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Michele was very nice and easy to work with. The flower arrangements were beautiful! We were surprised how reasonably priced Balmes was and highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Mark · Married on 09/01/2018

I cannot recommend Balmes Flowers enough!! We looked at several florists for our wedding at the Lehmann Mansion and Balmes was by far the best option. Michele understood what we were looking for immediately, put together a sample bouquet while we were there at our first meeting that was absolutely beautiful, and everything they provided was exactly what we were envisioning. We only had to give them one photo and a brief description of what we were looking for and they understood our vision immediately. They also had great prices, were responsive, and were a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. I highly recommend using them for any event you are planning, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Katie · Married on 07/14/2018

Balmes was an amazing vendor for our wedding. I had a vision in my head of what I wanted but no experience to describe it, as I do not know much about flowers. Michele was so detailed and was able to see my vision and help us make it work in our budget. I was never nervous about what it would like, so I was not surprised to see the beautiful bouquet waiting for me on Saturday.

They went above and beyond. I received so many compliments about the floral arrangements at our venue!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Real Weddings

• 1720 Green Bay Rd North Chicago, 60064 See on map
    Location of (Balmes Flower Shop)