About Baldwin Video Productions

Reel Love

We love what we do, and we think it shows. We deliver high-quality, creative, personal wedding films that our clients (admittedly) watch over and over again. Using professional HD equipment and editing software, we provide “start to finish” productions that capture the unique moments of your big day. We strive to connect personally with each and every couple; after all, they have invited us to one of the most important events of their lives!

With our experience filming Outer Banks weddings, we understand the unique aspects and challenges that this area can present. As a member and a Board Director for the Outer Banks Wedding Association, Benny and the Reel Love Weddings team also have a network of talented local wedding professionals that they work with on a regular basis.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Full Feature Video (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Slideshow (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

Benny and his team are so accommodating. We were on the fence about hiring a videographer but decided to go for it at the last minute. We are so happy with the decision we made. The videos are spectacular and we will be watching them for years to come!

Profile Picture Caroline, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Benny was absolutely wonderful to work with! He made the entire process extremely easy for us. I loved how easy going he was. We are OBSESSED with all of the footage he captured! Wow, talk about some priceless memories.

When it came time to receive the movie, he packaged it so perfectly; it even came with a bag of popcorn—talk about some great customer service! Working with Benny was one of the best decisions I made when it came to planning my wedding. I highly recommend him as a Videographer, you will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Benny and his team are AMAZING!!! Wouldn’t pick anyone else to be our videographer! Amazing job!

Profile Picture Alexis, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews

Our Office

3 Photos

5 VIDEOS

11 ENDORSEMENTS
As a wedding planner, I work with several vendors. I know that I do not have to monitor Baldwin Video Productions to make sure that they are doing their job as I sometimes have to do with others. I love working with them so much, I hired them for my business promotion video. I love working with them and you will too.

Nothing better than Benny and his staff! Their product is amazing & worth every penny. If I could have changed one thing about my own wedding, I would have hired a Videographer!

Every chance we get to work with Benny & his crew is awesome. He does an impeccable job and is incredibly relaxed, fun, and is a pleasure to work with. It's really important for there to be a seamless flow with your various vendors, and each time we work with Benny we know our client's will get just that!

I love working with Baldwin Video Productions. They always do such a great job.

Super great company to work with--Benny does a great job and brings his upbeat personality to all phases of planning and production. Very competent, professional service! A pleasure to work with!

Events