Reel Love Weddings

Point Harbor, NC View map
$2,750 Most Popular Price

$2,750 Most Popular Price

We love what we do, and we think it shows. We deliver high-quality, creative, personal wedding films that our clients (admittedly) watch over and over again. Using professional HD equipment and editing software, we provide “start to finish” productions that capture the unique moments of your big day. We strive to connect personally with each and every couple; after all, they have invited us to one of the most important events of their lives!

With our experience filming Outer Banks weddings, we understand the unique aspects and challenges that this area can present. As a member and a Board Director for the Outer Banks Wedding Association, Benny and the Reel Love Weddings team also have a network of talented local wedding professionals that they work with on a regular basis.

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,750

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
USB Flash Drive

• Lucy
    Lucy R. Married on 09/16/2021

High Quality, Awesome Service

Benny was awesome, we really appreciate everything him and his team did for us! My husband is from Scotland, and due to the Covid restrictions, many of his family and friends weren't able to attend our wedding. Benny was able to livestream our wedding and reception, and provide those closest to us the opportunity to take part in our wedding from thousands of miles away! We received so many awesome messages from tearful relatives who otherwise would have missed our wedding.
    After the wedding, Benny sent a beautiful package with the wedding and reception on a drive along with a bag of popcorn so that my husband and I could relive our wedding day. Hiring Benny was one of the best wedding decisions we made! Highly recommend!
  • Debbie
    Debbie Married on 11/01/2020

Best of the Best!!!!

When you’re a Wedding Planner you have so many awesome options for vendors for your own wedding day. You want the best of the best and for us it was a no brainer to have Benny document our day!!! He and his team are beyond talented and don’t miss a detail. He captures all of the moments and gives you all the feels in his finished product and brings a whole lot of fun to the entire experience. I recommend him to all of my couples and so happy he was with us on our day!!!! Thank YOU Benny!!!!
  • Serena
    Serena Married on 10/01/2020

Do yourself a favor and just do it!

Benny is beyond incredible. Easy to work with, responsive, and was flexible when having to postpone our May 2020 wedding. If you want to relive that emotional rollercoaster you experience on your big day, you need to have Benny. He captures moments you wouldn't believe and uses those moments as art. Thank you Benny for creating a video we'll cherish forever! Tears every time!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Pricing

Platinum Party Planning Platinum Party Planning Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, I work with several vendors. I know that I do not have to monitor Baldwin Video Productions to make sure that they are doing their job as I sometimes have to do with others. I love working with them so much, I hired them for my business promotion video. I love working with them and you will too.

Heather Events Heather Events Wedding Planners

Nothing better than Benny and his staff! Their product is amazing & worth every penny. If I could have changed one thing about my own wedding, I would have hired a Videographer!

Daniel Pullen Photography Daniel Pullen Photography Wedding Photographers

Every chance we get to work with Benny & his crew is awesome. He does an impeccable job and is incredibly relaxed, fun, and is a pleasure to work with. It's really important for there to be a seamless flow with your various vendors, and each time we work with Benny we know our client's will get just that!

113 Parker's Landing Dr. Point Harbor, NC, 27948
Location of (Reel Love Weddings)

Other vendors in Outer Banks for your wedding