605 W DURHAM ST, Manteo, NC 27948 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Swell Productions

Swell Productions in Manteo, North Carolina creates films for weddings and other occasions, serving the Outer Banks area. The films are of a cinematic approach, full of artistic and stunning qualities that diverge from the typical wedding video. The team at Swell Productions describes their style as contemporary and fresh, for a truly one-of-a-kind wedding film.

Experience
The team of professionals consists of owner, videographer and editor Chris Hannant, as well as two other videographers. Chris Hannant’s background includes earning a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in photography from the Savannah College of Art and Design, and over 10 years of experience, taking him to national and international locations. Chris Ellison shares his videography and editing skills, as well as knowledge accumulated while pursuing film and television at NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts. The pursuit of a Bachelor of Arts degree in communication studies – media production at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is part of videographer Raleigh Thompson’s background, as well as film shooting and editing experience.

An array of services --including unique add-ons--is available through Swell Productions. These extras can include an animated short to play at your wedding, as well as these general services:

• Additional hours

Swell Productions 5
  • Caroline

Caroline Coleburn · Married on 05/11/2019

The best videographers!

Chris and Chris are amazing videographers! As a broadcast journalist, I shoot video everyday for my job, so hiring a skilled videographer was important to me. Chris and Chris don't just capture posed moments, but rather, they go above and beyond to catch the little moments on your wedding day. We are so happy we chose them for our wedding day, and we HIGHLY recommend Swell! Thank you both so much!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/04/2019

Sensational!

I cannot begin to put into words how incredible Chris and the guys at Swell Weddings truly are but I will start by saying it was by far the best investment we made for our wedding and probably one of the best investments we will ever make! Everyone tells you that your wedding day will go by quickly but you don't really understand it until the day comes and goes. There are so many moments I barely remember and they captured it all, in the most beautiful and artistic way ever possible! Thanks to Swell we will have this day for the rest of our lives and I watch the short film almost daily! We are so thankful and blessed by this gift and almost opted out of hiring a videographer. Advice for future brides and grooms, DO IT, it will be the best decision and one you wont regret! I miss wedding planning, the details, all the sentimental touches and all the hard work you put into one day...well, I can say, I at least have the memories through our video. I cannot wait to see what the full version has in store for us! From the bottom of my heart, thank you Swell Weddings...you completely outdid yourself! ❤

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Theresa

Theresa Smith · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful Videos

This is the videographer you need to hire. They were extremely responsive and so easy to work with, and their videos speak for themselves. The end result for our short film left me speechless, and it was the perfect way to share our wedding with loved ones that couldn't make it. The feature film had all of the important aspects of our wedding while still having an artistic feel. Loved having them, and I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Swell Productions Pricing

Swell Productions Price Rates

Swell Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3750.00
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings

• Rev. Jay Bowman
    Rev. Jay Bowman Wedding Officiants

There are a thousand reasons why I would like to highly recommend Chris to you at Swell Productions. I'll just leave it at this. YOU WILL BE BEYOND PLEASED with what they do for you! Amazing Work! Great guys. No brainer decision. Book 'em if you can.

• 605 W DURHAM ST Manteo, NC, 27948 See on map