46 Reviews for Baldwin Video Productions

Liability Insurance (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Slideshow (1)
46 Baldwin Video Productions Reviews

We weren't sure if we wanted a videographer for our wedding until we saw some of the productions at one of the OBX wedding expos. We decided to go with Benny and we are thrilled that we did. The videos he delivered were great. His communication was excellent. The videos really showed us what we were too busy to see or too overwhelmed to remember from our special day. We are excited that we will be able to see out wedding over and over for years to come.

Profile Picture John, 4/7/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Short Form, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage

Benny and his team are so accommodating. We were on the fence about hiring a videographer but decided to go for it at the last minute. We are so happy with the decision we made. The videos are spectacular and we will be watching them for years to come!

Profile Picture Caroline, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Benny was absolutely wonderful to work with! He made the entire process extremely easy for us. I loved how easy going he was. We are OBSESSED with all of the footage he captured! Wow, talk about some priceless memories.

When it came time to receive the movie, he packaged it so perfectly; it even came with a bag of popcorn—talk about some great customer service! Working with Benny was one of the best decisions I made when it came to planning my wedding. I highly recommend him as a Videographer, you will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Benny and his team are AMAZING!!! Wouldn’t pick anyone else to be our videographer! Amazing job!

Profile Picture Alexis, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Benny and Adam shot our wedding footage. From the very first moment that I spoke to Benny on the phone, he was so easy to talk to and very accommodating to our needs. My husband and I were having a very small, private beach ceremony in the Outer Banks with just our immediate family. We wanted to film the ceremony but didn't want to spend a ton of money. Benny was willing to negotiate with me and offered me a great package. What he produced in our wedding "movie" was top notch! He got some fabulous aerial drone footage on the beach, and captured all the love between my husband and I and our children on our special day. Thank you Benny for making our day so special and for capturing these moments for us to remember for a lifetime!!

Jen & Chris Linville
Severn, MD

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Benny and his team were AMAZING! They were so fun to be around on the day. We had a slight delay due to rain but they went with it and got all the amazing footage we needed. I could not be more happy with everything. I will treasure the video for all the years to come. Thank you Benny!!

Profile Picture Olivia, 5/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, USB Flash Drive, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Benny was amazing!!! His talent is so obvious when you see the trailer, and the movie! We LOVED everything he captured! He was easy to get in touch with during our planning, and helped me surprise my husband! The movie came nicely packaged and with a flash drive as well. Highly recommend Benny, and definitely add the drone!

Profile Picture Virginia, 5/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Reel Love Weddings made our day even more perfect!!! They are all awesome at their work and made our video absolutely PERFECT!!! Best decision we made while planning our big day! Thank you again Benny & all of your guys! :)

Profile Picture Mandee, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Benny was awesome! Highly recommend him. Thank you for coming through on such short notice and doing such a great job. We can't wait to see our video!

Profile Picture Carol Anne, 9/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Bennnnnnieeeee and Chris were phenomenal and not to mention funny as heck!!!! From the time I meant Bennie I felt this awesome connection with him, I knew that he would take care of me and my wedding! He is so funny (sends you selfies lol) but professional, easy going but serious when he needs to be, and makes you feel very comfortable!! His work is amazing and I am so glad that I decided to have him capture all my wedding moments so I can watch them for years to come!

Profile Picture Kristi, 6/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Blu-Ray, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage

If you are looking for videographer you need look any further. Benny is AWESOME! He is beyond delightful to work with. He was very responsive during our initial selection phase, he showed up promptly the day of and kept us informed every step of the way of our video's progress. He has the best personality and just fits right in. He is truly amazing at what he does and he LOVES IT which definitely shows. Thanks so much to Benny for capturing our special moments on the greatest day of our lives!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Storytelling, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage

Reel Love Weddings, Benny, and Chris were so wonderful to work with and produced the perfect wedding movie that we will cherish forever. We were originally not going to include a video in our wedding but after meeting Benny at the Outer Banks Wedding Expo and seeing his work my mind was quickly changed. The day of our wedding it was pouring down rain and Benny was willing to work with us and get a video regardless of the weather. It turned out to be a beautiful night and Benny and Chris captured every single bit of it. I would recommend Reel Love Weddings to anyone getting married in the Outer Banks!

Profile Picture Sydney, 5/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, DVD

Originally I wasn't going to use a videographer, but then my grandma decided she wasn't going to make the trip, along with some other family. I played around with the idea and watched some of Benny's trailers online and knew I HAD to book him. He had one video with a wedding party walking down the fairway at the Currituck Club and I was sold. It was so cool!! I even requested he do the same thing in our video. :) I have no idea how he was still available 2 1/2 months away from our wedding, but I am so thankful he was!! He was so fun to work with and so easy going. He also had some really great ideas. I thought our sneak peek was amazing, but the full video knocked my socks off! I am in love with it and could watch it over and over again. He captured our day perfectly! If you get the opportunity to book him - do it!! You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/6/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We found out about 30 days before that my MIL would not be able to travel from PA to NC for the wedding. I reached out to Benny, and from the start he was beyond helpful. He was able to accommodate my request, and went over and above. He did an AMAZING job, and we all couldn't be happier. The video was excellent quality, and it really captured our day. Knowing that my MIL was dying to see the video, Benny provided a quick turn around time. I am excited to see what he does for my sister's wedding next week. :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I was very glad that we chose to have our wedding videotaped. Watching back beings a whole new set of memories that pictures can't deliver. With respect to this vendor, I would have liked to been included in the choosing of the music for our video. We were not asked and I thought we would be.

Profile Picture Anna, 4/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Benny was amazing! I miraculously was able to scoop him up 3 months before our wedding bc of a cancellation that he had.
WOW am I glad he did! My now husband is a videographer for the news and does this for a living, I knew he would be very critical… We didn't have it in the budget but I made it happen and surprised my husband the night before our wedding and he was soooo happy.
Not only is Benny going to make us a trailer and a 20ish minute film he is also giving us all the raw footage which is amazing for my husband! He will have a field day with it all.
The #1 reason I went with Benny is because of his ability to shoot with a drone… My husband wanted this #1 and he could do it. His films are amazing and you should check them out on his site. He truly has a knack for what he does and you can tell he loves it!
I'm so glad that in the end I fit it into our budget. I can't imagine not having a video now! Thank you BENNY!!!! Book him fast, or else you will miss out!

Profile Picture User5583063, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow, DVD

Initially, we weren't planning on using a videographer for our wedding day, but after we found out some of our family members were unable to make the long trek to the Outer Banks, we started looking into various services. When we reviewed some of Benny's wedding trailers online, we were instantly drawn to his work and knew that Baldwin Video needed to be a part of our wedding day.

My wife immediately called him and explained the situation. Even though it was only 5 weeks until our wedding day, Benny was understanding and more than willing to help. He was quick with sending information, responsive to both phone calls and e-mails, and willing to work with us so that his videography met our needs and expectations. In addition, he has a variety of wonderful equipment to use! On a quick weekend trip down to the Outer Banks, we met with Benny to figure out a few logistics. I found myself asking about the drone he used in some videos. Low and behold, on the day of our wedding, Benny surprised us both by bringing his drone to capture family pictures, parts of the reception, and our sunset pictures. Between these shots and the ones "on the ground" from Benny and his assistant, Chris, the video turned out spectacular! Benny provided us with a package that fit our needs perfectly and was able to complete the video in an extremely timely manner.

Not only did Benny's work meet our original needs of experiencing our day with family, but we have benefited as we've watched our wedding video countless times and it is like reliving the day over and over again. The quality of the video, editing, music, and creative shots were absolutely stunning! We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Benny and Baldwin Video and would HIGHLY recommend this vendor to anyone who needs videographer services! My wife and I agree that this last minute decision was immeasurably worthwhile as it was some of the best spent money for our wedding.

Profile Picture Benjamin, 7/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Blu-Ray, DVD

We weren't going to use videographers for our wedding, until we talked with our wedding planner (The Proper Setting, LLC), who directed us to Baldwin Video. This Team made our day spectacular!!! They were so easy to work with, but also so fun to work with--they had great ideas and got some great shots, and they used a drone--so cool! I highly recommend anyone looking for videographers to call Baldwin--check out their website, as I know you'll find a package that works for you personally!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/10/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

I loved these guys! They did such a wonderful job on our big day! Our wedding video is everything we could've wanted!

Profile Picture Erica, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I can not say enough great things about Benny and Baldwin Productions! We like most couples were thinking of not having a videographer at our wedding, but boy am I glad we did!! It was so special reliving that special day and being able to see all the moments I had missed! I can watch it anytime I want and the movie def brought a warm fuzzy feelings inside. Benny was so fun and fit in with all the guests .. he was so easy to work with and very quick to respond. It was a pleasure having Benny and Baldwin Productions there for our special day! Thank you Benny for the best wedding gift ever!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/15/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Benny and Ryan captured our beach wedding footage and created the most amazing video. They knew all the right moments to capture and include in the video and it is breathtaking. They were very accommodating with a quick turn around so we could use the video at our reception back home (our actual ceremony was a destination wedding). Both Benny and Ryan were easy and fun to work with. We didn't feel like we were being "watched" the entire time, but it seems as if every moment was captured. We are so pleased with our video and all our guests loved it at our reception. We would highly recommend Baldwin Video Productions.

Profile Picture Cerice , 5/9/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Great video of our wedding ceremony! Very professionally done. Thank You. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User5038569, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Professional and friendly. Great finished product.

Profile Picture User5346364, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We had a spectacular Persian-American ceremony in a very large event home on the Outer Banks in March. Baldwin Video came highly recommended by our wedding planner (Kerri, at The Proper Setting). She was absolutely correct.

Benny and crew knocked it out of the park on all counts.

The quality of the video in both scope and form was top shelf. Benny leveraged the amazingly beautiful (and huge) location to create what is, after all is said and done, a true work of art. The feeling of each moment jumps off the screen to embrace us in living memories.

These beautiful results are astonishingly more significant as we look back onto those moments without any recollection of the cameras being present. The skill displayed in capturing every detail while blending into the background is a testament to their absolute command of their craft.

Here's the takeaway for anyone reading this review... here's what says it all... Not only will we remember the beautiful moments of our wedding for the rest of our lives -- we will remember the first time we watched Benny's video of our wedding... for the rest of our lives.

Profile Picture tim, 3/20/15, 3 Reviews