Baldwin Video Productions Reviews

48 | Kill Devil Hills, NC

48 Reviews for Baldwin Video Productions

48 Baldwin Video Productions Reviews

Becca · Married on 08/04/2018

My husband was not interested in booking videography as he was worried about the added cost to an already expensive self paid wedding! I was able to convince him with some of Reel Weddings trailers and we are both sooo happy I did!!! From the laid back personalities of the videographers, to the sneak peek, to the wonderful trailer, to the absolutely beautiful video and raw clips!! Your wedding goes so fast and you miss so much but with Reel Wedding you can relive the entire moment in a wondrous film!! Receiving the video a month after the wedding ended has really brought the wedding journey to the most amazing close! Family and friends have loved receiving the hilarious clips we have of them all dancing their hearts out and swimming away to the DJs music!! Please do not hesitate and miss out on having Reel Wedding at your special day!! We are beyond thankful and appreciative of the incredible work of Benny and his team!! Make your budget work for this incredible vendor! It so incredibly worth it!!

Here is a link to our videos!! We get chills every time we watch them!! Thank you sooo much Reel Love!!!

Highlight

Baldwin Video Productions 4
    Baldwin Video Productions 5
    Baldwin Video Productions 6

Lorraine · Married on 07/06/2018

Baldwin Video Productions/Reel Love Weddings videotaped our recent wedding. Besides producing a fabulous video, we liked that they offered a variety of packages. Benny was very responsive as we emailed about what we wanted, & the contract was simple & straight-forward. Though we chose the "ceremony only" package, they arrived well before the ceremony & stayed for most of the cocktail hour; the before & after footage added to the ceremony really made for a lovely complete video. John & Grace were a pleasure to work with, very professional & flexible. Unlike other videographers I've seen at weddings, they stayed off to the side so that we hardly knew that they were there. Final video was just what we were looking for, & they also gave us the raw footage to enjoy as a bonus. Definitely recommend!

John · Married on 04/07/2018

We weren't sure if we wanted a videographer for our wedding until we saw some of the productions at one of the OBX wedding expos. We decided to go with Benny and we are thrilled that we did. The videos he delivered were great. His communication was excellent. The videos really showed us what we were too busy to see or too overwhelmed to remember from our special day. We are excited that we will be able to see out wedding over and over for years to come.

Caroline · Married on 09/23/2017

Benny and his team are so accommodating. We were on the fence about hiring a videographer but decided to go for it at the last minute. We are so happy with the decision we made. The videos are spectacular and we will be watching them for years to come!

Jenna · Married on 09/16/2017

Benny was absolutely wonderful to work with! He made the entire process extremely easy for us. I loved how easy going he was. We are OBSESSED with all of the footage he captured! Wow, talk about some priceless memories.

When it came time to receive the movie, he packaged it so perfectly; it even came with a bag of popcorn—talk about some great customer service! Working with Benny was one of the best decisions I made when it came to planning my wedding. I highly recommend him as a Videographer, you will not be disappointed!!

• Alexis

Alexis · Married on 09/02/2017

Benny and his team are AMAZING!!! Wouldn’t pick anyone else to be our videographer! Amazing job!

• Olivia

Olivia · Married on 05/28/2017

Benny and his team were AMAZING! They were so fun to be around on the day. We had a slight delay due to rain but they went with it and got all the amazing footage we needed. I could not be more happy with everything. I will treasure the video for all the years to come. Thank you Benny!!

Virginia · Married on 05/15/2017

Benny was amazing!!! His talent is so obvious when you see the trailer, and the movie! We LOVED everything he captured! He was easy to get in touch with during our planning, and helped me surprise my husband! The movie came nicely packaged and with a flash drive as well. Highly recommend Benny, and definitely add the drone!

Nanci · Married on 03/11/2017

Less than two weeks before our wedding and our videographer was missing in action. After a couple moments of panic I decided to ask for referrals from my other vendors and they all pointed us in the same direction, Benny with Reel Love Weddings (Baldwin Video Productions). Benny quickly responded, was an exceptional listener and took great care of us, as if we had been planning with him for months. Benny & Chris were both a dream to work with and truly brought even more beauty to our day, far exceeding our expectations. We will forever be grateful. Much love to Reel Love…Nanci & Greg

Mandee · Married on 10/01/2016

Reel Love Weddings made our day even more perfect!!! They are all awesome at their work and made our video absolutely PERFECT!!! Best decision we made while planning our big day! Thank you again Benny & all of your guys! :)

Carol Anne · Married on 09/04/2016

Benny was awesome! Highly recommend him. Thank you for coming through on such short notice and doing such a great job. We can't wait to see our video!

• User5193297 · 2+ years ago

Bennnnnnieeeee and Chris were phenomenal and not to mention funny as heck!!!! From the time I meant Bennie I felt this awesome connection with him, I knew that he would take care of me and my wedding! He is so funny (sends you selfies lol) but professional, easy going but serious when he needs to be, and makes you feel very comfortable!! His work is amazing and I am so glad that I decided to have him capture all my wedding moments so I can watch them for years to come!

Brittany · Married on 05/14/2016

If you are looking for videographer you need look any further. Benny is AWESOME! He is beyond delightful to work with. He was very responsive during our initial selection phase, he showed up promptly the day of and kept us informed every step of the way of our video's progress. He has the best personality and just fits right in. He is truly amazing at what he does and he LOVES IT which definitely shows. Thanks so much to Benny for capturing our special moments on the greatest day of our lives!

Sydney · Married on 05/13/2016

Reel Love Weddings, Benny, and Chris were so wonderful to work with and produced the perfect wedding movie that we will cherish forever. We were originally not going to include a video in our wedding but after meeting Benny at the Outer Banks Wedding Expo and seeing his work my mind was quickly changed. The day of our wedding it was pouring down rain and Benny was willing to work with us and get a video regardless of the weather. It turned out to be a beautiful night and Benny and Chris captured every single bit of it. I would recommend Reel Love Weddings to anyone getting married in the Outer Banks!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/06/2016

Originally I wasn't going to use a videographer, but then my grandma decided she wasn't going to make the trip, along with some other family. I played around with the idea and watched some of Benny's trailers online and knew I HAD to book him. He had one video with a wedding party walking down the fairway at the Currituck Club and I was sold. It was so cool!! I even requested he do the same thing in our video. :) I have no idea how he was still available 2 1/2 months away from our wedding, but I am so thankful he was!! He was so fun to work with and so easy going. He also had some really great ideas. I thought our sneak peek was amazing, but the full video knocked my socks off! I am in love with it and could watch it over and over again. He captured our day perfectly! If you get the opportunity to book him - do it!! You will not regret it!

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2016

We found out about 30 days before that my MIL would not be able to travel from PA to NC for the wedding. I reached out to Benny, and from the start he was beyond helpful. He was able to accommodate my request, and went over and above. He did an AMAZING job, and we all couldn't be happier. The video was excellent quality, and it really captured our day. Knowing that my MIL was dying to see the video, Benny provided a quick turn around time. I am excited to see what he does for my sister's wedding next week. :)

Benny was amazing! I miraculously was able to scoop him up 3 months before our wedding bc of a cancellation that he had.
    WOW am I glad he did! My now husband is a videographer for the news and does this for a living, I knew he would be very critical… We didn't have it in the budget but I made it happen and surprised my husband the night before our wedding and he was soooo happy.
    Not only is Benny going to make us a trailer and a 20ish minute film he is also giving us all the raw footage which is amazing for my husband! He will have a field day with it all.
    The #1 reason I went with Benny is because of his ability to shoot with a drone… My husband wanted this #1 and he could do it. His films are amazing and you should check them out on his site. He truly has a knack for what he does and you can tell he loves it!
    I'm so glad that in the end I fit it into our budget. I can't imagine not having a video now! Thank you BENNY!!!! Book him fast, or else you will miss out!

Benjamin · Married on 07/17/2015

Initially, we weren't planning on using a videographer for our wedding day, but after we found out some of our family members were unable to make the long trek to the Outer Banks, we started looking into various services. When we reviewed some of Benny's wedding trailers online, we were instantly drawn to his work and knew that Baldwin Video needed to be a part of our wedding day.

My wife immediately called him and explained the situation. Even though it was only 5 weeks until our wedding day, Benny was understanding and more than willing to help. He was quick with sending information, responsive to both phone calls and e-mails, and willing to work with us so that his videography met our needs and expectations. In addition, he has a variety of wonderful equipment to use! On a quick weekend trip down to the Outer Banks, we met with Benny to figure out a few logistics. I found myself asking about the drone he used in some videos. Low and behold, on the day of our wedding, Benny surprised us both by bringing his drone to capture family pictures, parts of the reception, and our sunset pictures. Between these shots and the ones "on the ground" from Benny and his assistant, Chris, the video turned out spectacular! Benny provided us with a package that fit our needs perfectly and was able to complete the video in an extremely timely manner.

Not only did Benny's work meet our original needs of experiencing our day with family, but we have benefited as we've watched our wedding video countless times and it is like reliving the day over and over again. The quality of the video, editing, music, and creative shots were absolutely stunning! We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Benny and Baldwin Video and would HIGHLY recommend this vendor to anyone who needs videographer services! My wife and I agree that this last minute decision was immeasurably worthwhile as it was some of the best spent money for our wedding.

Jennifer · Married on 06/10/2015

We weren't going to use videographers for our wedding, until we talked with our wedding planner (The Proper Setting, LLC), who directed us to Baldwin Video. This Team made our day spectacular!!! They were so easy to work with, but also so fun to work with--they had great ideas and got some great shots, and they used a drone--so cool! I highly recommend anyone looking for videographers to call Baldwin--check out their website, as I know you'll find a package that works for you personally!

Erica · Married on 05/16/2015

I loved these guys! They did such a wonderful job on our big day! Our wedding video is everything we could've wanted!

Ashley · Married on 05/15/2015

I can not say enough great things about Benny and Baldwin Productions! We like most couples were thinking of not having a videographer at our wedding, but boy am I glad we did!! It was so special reliving that special day and being able to see all the moments I had missed! I can watch it anytime I want and the movie def brought a warm fuzzy feelings inside. Benny was so fun and fit in with all the guests .. he was so easy to work with and very quick to respond. It was a pleasure having Benny and Baldwin Productions there for our special day! Thank you Benny for the best wedding gift ever!

Cerice · Married on 05/09/2015

Benny and Ryan captured our beach wedding footage and created the most amazing video. They knew all the right moments to capture and include in the video and it is breathtaking. They were very accommodating with a quick turn around so we could use the video at our reception back home (our actual ceremony was a destination wedding). Both Benny and Ryan were easy and fun to work with. We didn't feel like we were being "watched" the entire time, but it seems as if every moment was captured. We are so pleased with our video and all our guests loved it at our reception. We would highly recommend Baldwin Video Productions.

Great video of our wedding ceremony! Very professionally done. Thank You. Highly recommend.

Professional and friendly. Great finished product.

tim · Married on 03/20/2015

We had a spectacular Persian-American ceremony in a very large event home on the Outer Banks in March. Baldwin Video came highly recommended by our wedding planner (Kerri, at The Proper Setting). She was absolutely correct.

Benny and crew knocked it out of the park on all counts.

The quality of the video in both scope and form was top shelf. Benny leveraged the amazingly beautiful (and huge) location to create what is, after all is said and done, a true work of art. The feeling of each moment jumps off the screen to embrace us in living memories.

These beautiful results are astonishingly more significant as we look back onto those moments without any recollection of the cameras being present. The skill displayed in capturing every detail while blending into the background is a testament to their absolute command of their craft.

Here's the takeaway for anyone reading this review... here's what says it all... Not only will we remember the beautiful moments of our wedding for the rest of our lives -- we will remember the first time we watched Benny's video of our wedding... for the rest of our lives.