Bak Photography & Entertainment

770 Woodland Drive, Saline, MI 48176 Map · Phone number
Hired? Save
  • Photos 2
  • About
  • Reviews 13
  • FAQs

About Bak Photography & Entertainment

Bak Photography & Entertainment enjoys one of the finest reputations in the wedding photography industry. They photograph approximately 300 weddings annually. The reason is simple; they offer the finest group of photographers available. Bak Photography & Entertainment boast an outstanding 83% referral rate. That means 83% of their new clients came to them as direct referrals from satisfied past clients. The remaining 17% come from Ads, the internet or other advertisements.

Bak Photography & Entertainment isn't known as the least expensive studio in town, but then would you trust your wedding to anyone who was? Like any fine product, you get what you pay for. An investment in Bak Photography services is an investment in your everlasting wedding memories. Bak Photography & Entertainment has limited coverage packages starting at $950.00 and $1,700 for full day coverage.

Their work is on display in over 50 other wedding related vendors. Why? Again, the answer is simple... These other professionals have the opportunity to see hundreds of photographers each and every year, yet they refer Bak and Associates because they recognize the professionalism and the high caliber work only Bak Photography & Entertainment offers.

Additionally, Bak Entertainment has a wide range of DJ personalities and prices to meet your needs. Our entertainment division has been entertaining the Metro area since 1975. From traditional Disc Jockeys to fun, interactive, crowd participating Party Hosts, our DJ's will cater to all of your expectations. From Big Band to today's Top 40, our D.J.'s carry over 5000 selections to every event with state of the art sound systems and all include special lighting to enhance your affair.

Mark Bak, the owner and founder of Bak Photography & Entertainment, has held a reputation as one of Michigan's top photographers for many years. His style reflects his 25 plus years of study and inventiveness. Mark has studied directly with 34 master photographers throughout his career. He also teaches on the professional photographer circuit. Since 1980, Mark has personally selected each and every photographer his studio employs. Call or email us and see why over 80 % of Bak's new clients are referrals from past clients.

Other couples have also viewed:

IMG 2878 Final a1
Bak Photography & Entertainment
VLASSOPOULOS 0323 323 Final a1
Bak Photography & Entertainment
IMG 2878 Final a1
Bak Photography & Entertainment
VLASSOPOULOS 0323 323 Final a1
Bak Photography & Entertainment
IMG 2878 Final a1
Bak Photography & Entertainment

Interested in this vendor?

Request pricing

13 Reviews for Bak Photography & Entertainment

Recommended by 82% of couples


4.1 out of 5.0
  • Quality of service 4.2
  • Professionalism 4.2
  • Flexibility 4.4
  • Value 3.8
  • Average response time 3.8
Sort by:
  • Rachel

    Rachel · Married on 08/22/2015

    5.0
    • Quality of service:
      5.0
    • Responsiveness:
      5.0
    • Value:
      5.0
    • Flexibility:
      5.0
    • Professionalism:
      5.0

    Book them! Matt was our photographer and he was amazing! Walking in water just to get the right shot! We cannot wait to see all the pics and get our items! Could not say enough great things about them!

  • M

    Mary · Married on 12/19/2009

    5.0
    • Quality of service:
      5.0
    • Responsiveness:
      5.0
    • Value:
      5.0
    • Flexibility:
      5.0
    • Professionalism:
      5.0

    Mark was awesome! He got tons of great shots at the chapel and even setup a really nice backdrop at the reception for our family photos. There are professionals and then there are masters. Mark is a master. The photos are amazing and I would highly recommend Mark. Thanks to him, we'll be able to look back on this day with lots of great photos to remember it!

  • C

    Cherry · Married on 09/19/2008

    5.0
    • Quality of service:
      5.0
    • Responsiveness:
      5.0
    • Value:
      5.0
    • Flexibility:
      5.0
    • Professionalism:
      5.0

    They were exceptional, I can not wait to view the photos online. I loved every idea he came up with. I would urge any future bride to make a phone call & set up an appointment!

Awards

13
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Map

  • 770 Woodland Drive Saline, 48176 See on map
    7344291111 (Phone number)
    7344299911 (Fax Number)
    Monday-Saturday 10am until 5pm. Also available Monday-Thursday for evening appointments at clients request.

By clicking "Request pricing" I agree to sign up and accept WeddingWire's Terms of Use.

Write a review