Austin, TX 78704 Map · Phone number

About Avery Allen Makeup

Hello! I am a freelance makeup artist based in Austin, TX. Growing up I have always admired the art of makeup and loved practicing on friends and family. After graduating from The University of Texas with a degree in Textiles and Apparel and a short stint in the design world, I decided to finally pursue a career in makeup artistry. I have worked with a wide range of clientele, and I am available for weddings, portraits, events, and editorial work. Feel free to email me at avery@averyallenmakeup.com or call with any questions. Thank you!

Follow Avery Allen Makeup on

16 Reviews for Avery Allen Makeup

• Cassie

Cassie Wimberly · Married on 12/09/2018

Perfection

Avery is really, REALLY good at makeup. She's also such a professional and so personable. We had a trial run, I showed her some pictures and explained what I wanted and she just nailed it perfectly. Would absolutely recommend her—the best!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Mystic · Married on 01/20/2017

Avery is a magician!! She can do wonders with makeup/eyelashes. I cannot say enough great things about Avery. I felt beautiful and it is thanks to AA. I wish I was close enough to have her do my makeup every day of my life. She listened to what I wanted, she is sooooo sweet and the best part, so talented. My makeup stayed on for 24 hours! ( I don't recommend trying that but I accidentally slept in my makeup and it was still beautiful the next day!!) Thank you sweet Avery! I heart you! xoxo

Sent on 02/11/2017
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/29/2016

Avery is absolutely AMAZING!! She is one of the sweetest, most patient, professional people I've ever met. She never made us feel rushed and accommodated day-of changes to the hair & makeup schedule without batting an eye. The girl could seriously be a celebrity makeup artist. Not exaggerating. SHE IS A MAKEUP MAGICIAN! Amazing. We LOVED Avery and are currently plotting ways to move her to San Antonio so we can have her at our disposal. :) Book Avery! You absolutely won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/25/2016

Avery Allen Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Salon
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15