Austin, TX 78704 Map · Phone number

About Avery Allen Makeup

Hello! I am a freelance makeup artist based in Austin, TX. Growing up I have always admired the art of makeup and loved practicing on friends and family. After graduating from The University of Texas with a degree in Textiles and Apparel and a short stint in the design world, I decided to finally pursue a career in makeup artistry. I have worked with a wide range of clientele, and I am available for weddings, portraits, events, and editorial work. Feel free to email me at avery@averyallenmakeup.com or call with any questions. Thank you!

Follow Avery Allen Makeup on

hannahwaltwedding 328
natalie for web4

15 Reviews for Avery Allen Makeup

Mystic · Married on 01/20/2017

Avery is a magician!! She can do wonders with makeup/eyelashes. I cannot say enough great things about Avery. I felt beautiful and it is thanks to AA. I wish I was close enough to have her do my makeup every day of my life. She listened to what I wanted, she is sooooo sweet and the best part, so talented. My makeup stayed on for 24 hours! ( I don't recommend trying that but I accidentally slept in my makeup and it was still beautiful the next day!!) Thank you sweet Avery! I heart you! xoxo

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/29/2016

Avery is absolutely AMAZING!! She is one of the sweetest, most patient, professional people I've ever met. She never made us feel rushed and accommodated day-of changes to the hair & makeup schedule without batting an eye. The girl could seriously be a celebrity makeup artist. Not exaggerating. SHE IS A MAKEUP MAGICIAN! Amazing. We LOVED Avery and are currently plotting ways to move her to San Antonio so we can have her at our disposal. :) Book Avery! You absolutely won't be disappointed.

Cassandra · Married on 12/05/2015

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Avery of Avery Allen Makeup! I've had the opportunity to hire her for a couple of occasions and the results always have exceeded my expectations. What I love about her services most is that she is incredible at making sure you still look "like you" when the application is complete. Often times makeup artists have gone too extreme and I feel like a weird version of myself that isn't quite natural. But with Avery, I've always felt like the best version of me, even if I wanted to glam things up a bit. I most recently worked with Avery for my wedding day makeup and she truly hit a home run with me and the entire bridal party. Thanks to her expertise, she achieved the look I had been dreaming of and I couldn't have been more pleased with the results. And the entire bridal party were so ecstatic and looked FABULOUS! She's a natural talent and I look forward to hiring her again in the future!

Avery Allen Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Salon
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15