Minneapolis, MN 55418 Map · Phone number

About Ask for the Moon Events

Now Booking 2019 Weddings!

The Ask for the Moon Events team strives to see that every little detail of your wedding is executed with precision and care. We offer a variety of services to ensure that you can be a guest at your own wedding.

Our packages can be customized to create one that is specific to your needs and budget! If you simply need planning advice, a day-of coordinator, or help with everything along the way; Ask for the Moon Events will be there to create the wedding of your dreams.

Your initial consultation is on us!

651-230-8858 info@askmoonevents.com

Ask for the Moon Events 5
Ask for the Moon Events 6
Ask for the Moon Events 7

Caitlin · Married on 10/27/2018

Best wedding planner out there!!

Hiring Ask for the Moon Events was the best decision we made for our wedding.
    We decided to go with the partial planning package. We had all of the planning meetings we needed and she coordinated all of our RSVPs (CANNOT understate how huge this was especially with a high guest count wedding) and the 15 hours was a perfect amount of time.
    I had a general idea of what I wanted for my wedding but it was really just piecemeal ideas pulled from Pinterest. Maddie was able to help perfectly pull it together into one vision. She was always there to offer guidance and drive the overall concept enabling us to make quick and easy decisions. Of note, Maddie has a fantastic network of vendors which made life so much easier. We ended up with about 13 different vendors (outside of the venue) and not having to do our own research for each vendor saved an enormous amount of time. All of Maddie’s vendor recommendations did a fantastic job.
    In terms of the day of, it couldn’t have been better. It started the night before with the most well-done rehearsal I’ve ever been to. Maddie came in and really took control which allowed us to rehearse in about 20 minutes. She was there on the day of at exactly the time she said she would be and coordinated all of the vendors and ceremony setup/reception room flip. The ceremony and reception room were setup exactly as I had been envisioning. It was truly perfect. She made sure everything happened when it was supposed to and if something went wrong…I never knew about.
    The planning process and day of would not have been as smooth without Maddie and her team. Our wedding was perfect and a large part of it was due to how Maddie ran the show. We could not be more grateful to Ask for the Moon Events. Hire her if you want the perfect wedding!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Ask for the Moon Events's reply:

Caitlin--THANK YOU so much for the fabulous review! I had a blast helping plan and coordinate your amazing wedding day. It was such an honor being a part of it. Thanks again and enjoy marriage!
    Much Love, Maddie & Team
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely amazing & professional service!

From my initial meeting with Maddie & Angie I knew they were the ones to help make our day phenomenal. Angie was the best planner I could have ever hoped for! She always supported me in making the hundreds of decisions there are with weddings, provided help and structure to our meetings and never complained about all my random array of questions. She was absolutely amazing in planning support and exceeded all of my expectations, especially when it came to the last two weeks leading up to our big day. She coordinated all of the vendors and helped make sure all ran smoothly. We could not have had the most spectacular day that we did without her. Both of our families and our whole wedding party had glowing reviews of her. I will never be able to thank her enough for her amazing service and support during our wedding planning!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Ask for the Moon Events's reply:

Savannah! Thank you so much for the awesome review! Angie said that she had a blast helping with your wedding day. Gorgeous!
    Thanks again and enjoy being married! Much Love, Maddie, Angie, & Team

Amelia Simonet · Married on 10/13/2018

If you want a seamless, stress-free wedding, hire Ask for the Moon Events!

The best advice I got when I started planning my wedding was to hire a planner and it is 100% true. Ask for Moon events guided us through the entire planning process from budgeting, booking vendors, and last minute details. Maddie has great partnerships with local vendors and no matter what your vision of you wedding is she and her team will make sure it is absolutely perfect. She answered all my questions and calmed all my anxieties over and over until day of!

Our venue was not a typical wedding venue which meant that extra time, planning, and decor were required and I was so nervous that it wouldn't look beautiful day of- I can't believe I was ever worried about this because Maddie and her team had it looking perfect as soon as I walked in. I felt 0 stress on my wedding day because they handled everything seamlessly. Cannot say enough that my best decision (besides saying yes :) ) was hiring Ask for the Moon events for my wedding!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Ask for the Moon Events's reply:

Amelia--Thanks a million for the fabulous review! Our team had a BLAST helping with your wedding. It was beautiful (I'm so glad the weather held out!) Thanks for letting us be a part of the big day. :) Enjoy marriage! Much Love, Maddie & Team

Ask for the Moon Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• Brio Art Photography
    Brio Art Photography Wedding Photographers

***** 5 Stars

• 10,000 Lakes Limo, LLC
    10,000 Lakes Limo, LLC Wedding Limos

We have worked with Maddie on many wedding events over the past year and find her to be very charming and easy to work with in any situation.

• Face To Face Makeup Artistry & Hair
    Face To Face Makeup Artistry & Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

Maddie is the definition of luxury! She has a strong customer service focus and is a business savvy professional. She will execute an event with not only precision and perfection, but with a lot of fun and personality. She doesn't stop until the client is set at ease. Ask For The Moon Events is located in Shoreview and is available for events in the Minneapolis/St Paul Area. From experience I can attest that she knows how to make dreams come to life. Ask for the Moon Events will exceed your expectations. Don't miss out on an amazing experience! Call Maddie at Ask for the Moon Events today!

• Minneapolis, 55418 See on map