Ashley DiSarro

Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY 11216 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Ashley DiSarro

Ashley has worked in the beauty industry since 2005 with extensive experience in fashion, editorial, film, television, and celebrity. This has warranted me an extensive background in client services. No matter the beauty platform, I’m always reminded of my greatest passion: Making people feel beautiful inside and out.

From our first introduction through to your special day my goal is to ensure that you feel beautiful, confident, and that your vision comes to life. Together, we can schedule a complimentary phone consultation to review any questions or concerns you have and to most importantly get to know each other. During this introduction, we will review your inspiration, theme, any additional concerns you have, and all of the notable dates we will be meeting.
Follow Ashley DiSarro on

1 User photo

Ashley DiSarro 1

lorraine · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding makeup

From the time I booked with Ashley she was very responsive and answered all my crazy questions. On the day of my wedding I didn’t have to worry about anything! She had it all covered and got all 14 of us done promptly and looking beautiful! Not 1 person had a complaint about their makeup and out makeup lasted all night. I would highly recommend her for any event!

Maya · Married on 07/28/2018

My husband (yay!) and I got married at NYBG last Saturday July 28, 2018. I was absolutely thrilled with my decision to have Ashley do my hair and makeup and also the makeup looks for my 4 bridesmaids. She was incredibly responsive, thoughtful and professional. I wanted a very minimal and effortless look that would still make me look put together and camera ready and Ashley delivered above and beyond. She really listened to what I wanted and the looks I was going for my girls and me.

Thank you!

Ashley DiSarro FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 185.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 185.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 135.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 135.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 185.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 185.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 135.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 135.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 185.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 185.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 235.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 235.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 135.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 135.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 45.00
  • What is the starting price for fitness/health services? $ 85.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Fitness / Health, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing
  • What fitness/health services do you offer? Classes, Fitness Plans, Personal Training
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ashley DiSarro 1
    10% off
    Bridal parties of 10 Guests + Bride, will receive 15% off.

• Brooklyn Brooklyn, New York, 11216 See on map