Brooklyn, NY 11216 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About AshleyDS

Before saying, "I do," your 'To Do' list becomes endless in preparation for the big day. Finding a Makeup Artist and Hairstylist whom you can rely on to bring your vision to life should be easy!

And that's my goal.

I have worked in the beauty industry since 2005 with extensive experience in fashion, editorial, film, television, and celebrity. This has warranted me an extensive background in client services. No matter the beauty platform, I'm always reminded of my greatest passion: Making people feel beautiful inside and out.

From our first introduction to your special day is to ensure that you feel beautiful, confident, and that your vision comes to life. Together, we can schedule a complimentary phone consultation to review any questions or concerns you have and to most importantly get to know each other. During this introduction, we will review your inspiration, theme, any additional concerns you have, and all of the notable dates we will be meeting.

Reaching out is the first step in checking this task off of your "I Do" To Do List, and I'm looking forward to creating your beauty look for your wedding day!

img9576
img9580
unadjustednonrawthumb5628

19 Reviews for AshleyDS

Maya · Married on 07/28/2018

My husband (yay!) and I got married at NYBG last Saturday July 28, 2018. I was absolutely thrilled with my decision to have Ashley do my hair and makeup and also the makeup looks for my 4 bridesmaids. She was incredibly responsive, thoughtful and professional. I wanted a very minimal and effortless look that would still make me look put together and camera ready and Ashley delivered above and beyond. She really listened to what I wanted and the looks I was going for my girls and me.

Thank you!

Jovan · Married on 05/12/2018

I hired Ashley to do my bridal party's hair and make up in May 2018. She was fabulous. Not only does she have an amazing personality, but she is super professional, flexible, and does a great job. She worked things out for me when I decided to change my look at the last minute for the wedding. She was also extremely calm the day of when my family also decided to add services that were not part of the original agreement. The results were fabulous - everyone looked amazing and felt comfortable. I would highly recommend her!

Award

AshleyDS FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 185.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 185.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 185.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 185.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 275.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 275.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 185.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 185.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing