Ashley Ricci Photography

$3,450 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,450 Most Popular Price

ASHEVILLE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER, MOUNTAIN-DWELLER, & UNAPOLOGETIC ~COOL MOM.~

MY APPROACH TO WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY GOES FAR BEYOND YOUR STUNNING, HEIRLOOM-WORTHY PHOTOS.

I’M DEDICATED TO YOUR EXPERIENCE.

I WANT YOU TO HAVE FUN, FEEL TAKEN CARE OF, AND BE ABLE TO RELAX, BOTH IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA AND BEHIND THE SCENES.

Ashley Ricci Photography is a wedding photographer based in Asheville, North Carolina, also serving areas in Tennessee and beyond. Ashley is an adventurous individual who strives to capture authentic, candid images of newlyweds on their wedding day. She loves to preserve their memories so they can cherish their photos for years to come.

Ashley Ricci Photography offers several collections designed to suit a wide spectrum of budgets and wedding styles. From full-day coverage with two photographers to a more straightforward service, Ashley’s collections are sure to preserve the wedding’s most precious moments. She is also delighted to customize a package for couples who require an alternative service. With this photographer, soon-to-be newlyweds can avail of specialty portrait sessions as well, including engagement and couples shoots.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,450

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

Miranda T. Getting married on 05/27/2023

Engagement photos

I just got our engagement photos back and I am BLOWN AWAY!!! I truly cannot say enough nice things about Ashley. She went above and beyond to make sure our engagement photos were everything we wanted and more! I can’t wait to work with her again on the wedding day! If you’re looking to book a photographer, RUN don’t walk to book Ashley!
  • Megan
    Megan G. Getting married on 08/20/2022

AMAZING photographer!

Ashley is not only unbelievably talented, but so amazing to work with! She is so kind, and takes the time to get to know you as a couple. She was willing to drive the distance for where we wanted to take our engagement photos and spent the time capturing every moment with us. The photos are unreal, I love every single one! I can not say enough positive things about Ashley, you will not regret working with her. I can't wait to see how our wedding photos turn out next year!

Ashley Ricci Photography's reply:

You and Niall are the best! You are such an amazing couple and I cannot wait until your wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Ashley Ricci
Ashley Ricci
Owner & Photographer

Hi, I'm Ashley! I grew up in Mississippi and would consider myself a true Southerner - give me sweet tea and pecan pie any day! I now live in Asheville, North Carolina with my husband and two boys. I've always had a passion for art, and I use my creative eye to take detailed, intimate photos that capture your most treasured wedding memories. Stylistically, I adore rich colors and contrast in photos. I also love a good adventure - together we can explore stunning mountainscapes or sleek urban spaces! No matter the size or backdrop for your big day, I want your photos to feel real and authentic, which means building relationships with clients is a must. Let's get in touch!

Estelle Park Road Asheville, NC, 28806
(865)776-9607
Location of (Ashley Ricci Photography)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding