152 Tom Harris Trail, Weaverville, NC 28709 Map · Phone number

About The Never Ending Flower Farm

Let us create one of a kind florals for your wedding day by using our local grown flowers from our 1/2 acre flower farm in the North Asheville area. Our design specialty is garden style, loose, organic and boho bouquets! We love to push the limits with creativity and unique florals & foliage.

Follow The Never Ending Flower Farm on

The Never Ending Flower Farm 7
  • Stephanieh

Stephanieh · Married on 08/25/2019

Highly recommend

We highly recommend Loretta for taking care of your special day with her amazing floral designs ! She is so creative & a pleasure to work with. And she got us peonies in August !!

Sent on 09/04/2019
    The Never Ending Flower Farm 8
    The Never Ending Flower Farm 9
    The Never Ending Flower Farm 10

Jess & Kiran · Married on 08/24/2019

Incredible flowers and experience!

I cannot say enough great things about Loretta and The Never Ending Flower Farm! Loretta was a delight to work with and everything she did for our wedding was absolutely STUNNING and so unique!

We were continually delighted by how easy-going and intuitive Loretta is - I had a lot of different ideas and Loretta was very helpful in walking through those ideas and turning them into one cohesive flower plan. We asked for loose, organic-looking wildflowers, lots of color, and several floral elements to pull Hindu traditions into our wedding. Loretta effortlessly understood our vision and brought it to life in a way we couldn’t have even imagined. Seeing how she brought our reception space to life is hands-down one of my favorite memories from our wedding – she completely blew us away! We got compliments all night long on every single floral element from my bouquet to the centerpieces to her various floral installations. We had many different floral elements at our wedding so her attention to detail for every single element was amazing.

Not only is Loretta amazing at what she does, but she’s also the sweetest! She’s so kind and easy to work with, and very prompt in responding to emails (of which I sent her many). Loretta was also phenomenal in maximizing what she delivered for our budget. She also helped us achieve all our flower dreams in a really price-conscious way and made many helpful suggestions on how to bring our ideas to life while getting the most bang for our buck.

We couldn’t recommend Loretta more highly! Picking Loretta as our florist was one of the absolute best decisions we made for our wedding.

Sent on 09/15/2019
    The Never Ending Flower Farm 24
  • Alice

Alice Langrall · Married on 07/06/2019

Stunning Arrangements

Loretta created the MOST BEAUTIFUL flower arrangements I have ever seen. I was absolutely blown away by her designs, attention to detail, and the sheer volume of her work at my wedding. My bouquet was stunning- I loved the colors, textures, and overall feel of the arrangement. It was more beautiful than I could have imagined. The arrangements on the barrels, the mantle, the head table- everything was spectacular. I can't tell you how many people commented on the the flowers- everyone was in awe. I love how everything turned out and I am so grateful to Loretta for her hard work and vision.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Award

The Never Ending Flower Farm FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• 152 Tom Harris Trail Weaverville, NC, 28709 See on map