Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Artistic Hands Productions LLC

Imagination has no Limits!

Artistic Hands Productions is a husband and wife operated professional video production company located in South Jersey.  Documenting irreplaceable memories in a beautiful storytelling style that combines cinematic, documentary and traditional styles is our passion.  Our goals at Artistic Hands Productions are to create a positive experience throughout the entire process and to deliver a masterpiece video that you will be excited to watch every time.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Southern New Jersey

Follow Artistic Hands Productions LLC on

27 Reviews for Artistic Hands Productions LLC

The video was amazing! Better than I expected and so beautiful! I've watched it at least ten times since I received it! Brian was amazing at capturing my day!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Great expiernce with Brian .. worked well with bridal party and guests. He captured all the fun moments we had at the wedding. Can't wait to see the video!!

Profile Picture Kelley, 12/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

We were so happy with everything this company did! Excellent work! Great to work with and great work!! Everyone loved our video! I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for videography. We got out video back much quicker than anticipated. Also very easy to communicate with. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Stevie lynn, 10/1/16, 1 Review

USB Hard Drive
SD Card
3 AWARDS

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Working with Artistic Hands is always fun. I've known Brian and his team for many years and I have nothing but nice things to say. He loves his job and delivers a quality product.

The Absolute BEST in the Business! An Investment that most regret not getting!

We love working with Artistic Hands Productions! Brian and his crew are fun, artistic and highly professional. You cannot go wrong booking with AHP!

Our friends at Artistic Hands never miss an opportunity. Brian is awesome! The camera is rolling and in an unobtrusive way all the action is captured and put together in the most memorable fashion. You can't go wrong in hiring Artistic hands to capture all the memories at your next event!

Working with Brian was great. Best videographer that I've worked with at a wedding. Very flexible and very personable.

74 Pennsville Pedricktown Rd, Pedricktown, NJ 08067   See On Map