Nearby Vendors to Consider

Table Arrangements (2)
Event Design (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)

Completely satisfied with our services from Artfully Arranged. Martha is so personable and really wants to get to know your style so she can incorporate it into your flower arrangements. I have zero complaints about her services. The flowers for my wedding were absolutely beautiful. I asked if she could incorporate a piece of my mothers lace veil on my bouquet and she made it look absolutely perfect. Thank you Martha for your amazing service. I would suggest your services to anyone!

Profile Picture User6672952, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Martha is pure joy to work with and does an AMAZING job regardless of your budget. For my wedding this April, we decided that flowers were one area that we really needed to keep our cost down (since we were over budget for just about everything else). My mom and I met with Martha one time before the wedding to discuss "our vision" for flowers on the big day. Unfortunately for Martha, I did not really have "a vision" at the time of our meeting other than what I wanted for my bouquet. All I knew for the reception was that I wanted all white with greenery. Martha created the perfect vision for me (with very little to work with) and you would not believe how affordable it was. She created the exact bouquet that I sent her a picture of and even managed to create a mock up for my wedding portraits (with about 2 weeks notice). I did not know much about flowers before this experience and did not know what to expect, but Martha was able to interpret every little thing that I told her I had planned for the wedding, and what my general style was, and translate that into beautiful arrangements that had everyone at my reception talking. Martha is not a vendor who will try to sell you on a design that you can't afford. She is so kind, down to earth, and realistic. She will give you a beautiful ceremony and reception and you will be so happy to have worked with her!

Profile Picture Claire, 4/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Martha did a fantastic job! The flowers were breathtaking! Our wedding guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful they were!
Martha was a true joy to work with. She took our vision and brought it to life. She is incredibly talented. I would highly recommend her!!!

Profile Picture Pam, 3/25/16, 2 Reviews