305 Baytree Lane, Raleigh, NC 27615 Map · Phone number

Spring wedding bridal bouquet. Classic elegance
Spring wedding bridal bouquet. Classic elegance
Floral tree made of fuchsia pink stock for classic/modern spring wedding
Floral tree made of fuchsia pink stock for classic/modern spring wedding
Bridesmaids bouquet for classic yet modern touch spring wedding with roses and tulips
Bridal bouquet
Bridal bouquet
Full spring centerpiece on tall stemmed glass vase
Full spring centerpiece on tall stemmed glass vase
Spring wedding centerpiece
Spring wedding centerpiece
Flower girl headpiece
Flower girl headpiece
Bridal bouquet in the middle, mothers' flowers to the left and maid of honor on the right
Wedding boutonnieres
Wedding boutonnieres
Boutonnière of white ranunculus, pink spray rose bud, early blue berries with a mini hosta
Ceremony flowers in silver wine bucket
Ceremony flowers in silver wine bucket
Close up of ceremony floral
Close up of ceremony floral

6 Reviews for Artfully Arranged

Claire · Married on 04/23/2016

Martha is pure joy to work with and does an AMAZING job regardless of your budget. For my wedding this April, we decided that flowers were one area that we really needed to keep our cost down (since we were over budget for just about everything else). My mom and I met with Martha one time before the wedding to discuss "our vision" for flowers on the big day. Unfortunately for Martha, I did not really have "a vision" at the time of our meeting other than what I wanted for my bouquet. All I knew for the reception was that I wanted all white with greenery. Martha created the perfect vision for me (with very little to work with) and you would not believe how affordable it was. She created the exact bouquet that I sent her a picture of and even managed to create a mock up for my wedding portraits (with about 2 weeks notice). I did not know much about flowers before this experience and did not know what to expect, but Martha was able to interpret every little thing that I told her I had planned for the wedding, and what my general style was, and translate that into beautiful arrangements that had everyone at my reception talking. Martha is not a vendor who will try to sell you on a design that you can't afford. She is so kind, down to earth, and realistic. She will give you a beautiful ceremony and reception and you will be so happy to have worked with her!

Pam · Married on 03/25/2016

Martha did a fantastic job! The flowers were breathtaking! Our wedding guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful they were!
    Martha was a true joy to work with. She took our vision and brought it to life. She is incredibly talented. I would highly recommend her!!!

Michelle · Married on 07/27/2013

Martha is a floral artist! She wants nothing more than to make sure you're happy and completely satisfied with your flower choices and floral arrangements! She had so many ideas to present to you for what flowers to use and tries to encompass your whole vision! Martha was also so receptive to what you, the customer, wanted. I was obsessed with my bouquet and I know that everyone else couldn't get over how gorgeous all of the flower arrangements were. We knew our floral visions were in good hands with Martha and she went above and beyond anything we had expected!

Artfully Arranged FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 140.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Rustic, Vintage

• 305 Baytree Lane Raleigh, NC 27615 See on map