5110 Kilauea Ave, Honolulu, HI 96816 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

5 Reviews for Art Kalahiki

Rita · Married on 07/25/2012

Art is a very talented musician. He was going to play acoustic guitar for the ceremony, but my husband saw he had a ukelle and he was kind enough to play it instead. Also, he did a wonderful job choosing music for the ceremony! :) He is a very nice man to work with!
    Rita

Sent on 07/30/2012

M · Married on 10/19/2003

We hired Art Kalahhiki for our beachside wedding ceremony at The Turtle Bay Resort. I live on the mainland, and was able to communicate quite effectively through email (no FaceBook, MySpace and YouTube back then). Six months prior to my wedding, I flew to Oahu for a site visit, and had arranged to hear him sing live at a local restaurant. I wanted a soloist for my Big Day, and his sweet, amazing voice and guitar fit the bill. At his suggestion, he sang Hawaiian songs for the processionals, and it was absolutely perfect - not a dry eye. My sister performed a hula to "Hawaiian Wedding Song" sung by Art during the ceremony. (He went so far as to mail her a sample CD in advance so that she could practice at home on the mainland - excellent service.) I recommend him highly.

Sent on 04/15/2009

Tammy · Married on 09/20/2014

3.5

Art was great, he did a nice selection of music for our reception and ceremony and even showed up super early to make sure he was set up and ready to go before any of our guests arrived.

Sent on 10/07/2014