121 Awaiku Place, Lahaina, HI 96761 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Dayan Kai

Dayan Kai is a classically trained and multi-talented musician based in Lahaina, Hawaii, who offers a variety of musical options for your wedding, from vocals to instrumental. His outstanding voice pairs with a number of different instruments from the guitar to the ukulele and many others. He is Maui through-and-through and can perform numerous musical genres such as Americana, jazz, blues, world, folk, Hawaiian, and rock.

Dayan Kai performs his original compositions or song covers, based on your wedding style and requests. He will work with you on selections before the big day and then on your wedding day, he can provide his own sound equipment, if needed. Dayan can play the following instruments during your wedding:

• Guitar

img 1329 51 1025331

1 Reviews for Dayan Kai

Alice Dimicele · Married on 06/14/2014

Great wedding music!

On June 14, 2014 my husband and I tied the knot. It was a wonderful day made perfect by having the music of our friends Dayan Kai and Keith Greeninger! I am a professional musician and I know these guys from the road. They happily learned our wedding song and incorporated the musicians from my band into the mix to make it a family affair. I think the greatest testiment to the music was that my parents who are in their 70s danced until the very last note! Everyone loved the music. Dayan is a pro instrumentalist and vocalist. He puts love and soul into all his performances. Its an honor to share a stage with him when I have the opportunity and ut was an honor to have him play at our wedding. He's fabulous!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Dayan Kai FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Acapella, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Clarinet, Drums, Flute, Guitar, Organ, Piano, Trumpet, Saxophone, Winds
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System, Vocals

1 Wedding Deal & Discount