Sean Cleland presents a unique live music selection that is perfect for your next event or wedding.
Sean is a Na Hoku Hanohano Award-winning songwriter, guitarist, and vocalist based out of Honolulu, Hawai'i. Described as an "innovative singer-songwriter and prolific performer who plays pop, rock, and soul" by The Honolulu Star-Advertiser, his music can in one moment be introspective and refined, and in the next, fiery and emotional. Blending together a hooky pop-songwriting aesthetic with the raw emotion of his electric guitar, Sean traverses and synthesizes the frenetic passion of rock and blues with the sultry sounds of r&b, jazz, and soul.
Sean's solo act features a completely live (zero pre-recorded material) looping performance of vocals, guitar, bass, keyboards, and sampled drums. He offers a fuller sounding experience than a single performer with just an acoustic guitar. Within one song, you will hear singing, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, keyboard, bass guitar, and drums (and Sean's hourly rate is much more affordable than a comparable trio, quartet, or quintet). Sean can play a selection of covers and originals.
Why choose Sean for your next event or wedding?
- 5 stars on both Yelp and The Knot.
- Award winning artist (2021 Na Hoku Hanohano Awards Finalist, 2019 Na Hoku Hanohano Awards Winner).
- Years of professional performance experience, with an average of 17 performances a month (over 200 performances a year).
- Looping performance, allowing a solo act to sound like a full band (much more affordable price than hiring multiple musicians).
- Professional, reliable, and friendly communication prior, during, and after your event.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Conveniently located in Waikiki.
- A setlist spanning many eras and styles of music (rock, blues, pop, r&b, jazz, funk, folk, singer-songwriter, etc.)
- Pacific Islander-owned
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
How many musicians are in your band(s)?
What instruments does your group play?
What services do you provide?
Any other questions?
2 ReviewsWrite a review
1 User photo
Are you interested?