Music By Kalo

Kahului, HI View map
$750 Most Popular Price

$750 Most Popular Price

Aloha,

Working primarily on the island of Maui, I pride myself in providing quality music to any engagement while being professional, well organized, and accountable. I never forget that many of these events have been in the planning stages for months, and ensure my responsibilities on that special day are handled with the utmost importance. I've just released my debut album 'From the inside' that can be heard here

>>> https://kalodeleon.hearnow.com/ or a physical CD can be purchased from www.mele.com. <<<

Please visit www.musicbykalo.com for videos, song lists and additional reviews. Mahalo!

• Pacific Islander-owned

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$250

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$750

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Microphones
Sound/PA System

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Guitar

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Sound/PA System
Vocals
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Nick R. Married on 07/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kalo added so much joy to our reception!

Out of all the other options for musicians, Kalo easily stood out as our favorite one. We could not be happier that we asked Kalo to perform at our wedding reception. He was wonderful and really set the mood for a lovely event to celebrate our life milestone. He has such a beautiful voice and all of our guests asked us for his contact info afterwards because they wanted to subscribe to his music. It was the perfect blend of Hawaiian and R&B/covers. We had our venue booked for 4 hours. We did not originally have Kalo booked for the entire time, but we loved his performance so much that we ended up extending his service for the entire event length. Thank you, Kalo!

Music By Kalo's reply:

Aloha and mahalo for such kind words! It was such a joy to play for you all. Thank you for supporting my music, it means a lot! Best wishes to you both again. Aloha!!

Kalo
    Matthew E. Married on 06/05/2022

Amazing wedding performer!

We hired Kalo to play guitar as we walked down and up the aisle as well as during cocktail hour and he was amazing. Every single guest told us that he made the vibes of our wedding and cocktail hour perfect. He was very flexible in learning multiple new songs for us as well as following the playlist that we asked him to perform. We couldn't recommend him enough!!

Music By Kalo's reply:

Aloha Matt and Emily!! Mahalo for the kind words! Your wedding was amazing and I was so thankful to be a part of it! Best wishes to you both!!
    Alexa O. Married on 02/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Maui Musician for Wedding!

Kalo was an amazing addition to our dream wedding day in Maui! Kalo performed during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and provided such a fun vibe and entertainment for our guests. He is a talented musician and plays beautiful covers as well as his own original pieces and it made our wedding ceremony so special to have a live performance. I love that his website provides a song list of all the songs he performs so I was able to pick my favorites or remove any that were set to play during the reception. Kalo was very responsive when I emailed with him and would 100% recommend him if you are looking for a live music option at your Maui wedding!

Music By Kalo's reply:

Mahalo for such kind words!! It was truly a pleasure and I am so happy it was an added memorable experience to your incredible day! Best wishes!! Aloha
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

47 Molehulehu Loop Kahului, HI, 96732
Location of (Music By Kalo)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding