47 Molehulehu Loop, Kahului, HI 96732 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Music By Kalo

Aloha,

Working primarily on the island of Maui, I pride myself in providing quality music to any engagement while being professional, well organized, and accountable. I never forget that many of these events have been in the planning stages for months, and ensure my responsibilities on that special day are handled with the utmost importance. I've just released my debut album 'From the inside' that can be heard here

>>> https://kalodeleon.hearnow.com/ or a physical CD can be purchased from www.mele.com. <<<

Please visit www.musicbykalo.com for videos, song lists and additional reviews. Mahalo!

• Pacific Islander-owned
Follow Music By Kalo on

Other couples have also viewed

• Barefoot Minded
  • Bula Akamu
  • New York Ceremony Music
PC:  Angela Nelson Photography
PC: Angela Nelson Photography
j anthony martinez photography maui photographer kalo deleon 80 51 971955 160027898533010
7a13ab31a6b63da0 IMG 5800

13 Reviews for Music By Kalo

• Brookaburns

Brook B. · Married on 04/27/2021

The perfect choice

Kalo was one of our favorite parts of our wedding day! His voice was absolutely beautiful and our guests are still talking about how impressed they were by him. We kept in communication almost two years prior to the wedding day due to covid; Kalo was always quick to respond, friendly, professional, and organized which are excellent qualities when planning a destination wedding. Brendan and I are so happy that we chose him to make our special day even more memorable. Mahalo, Kalo🤙🏼

Sent on 05/08/2021

Music By Kalo's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!! It was such a beautiful day and I know it was well worth wait!! Wishing you both a lifetime of amazing travels and happiness together!!

Rachel G. · Married on 11/09/2019

Kalo is an absolutely neccessary part of your big day!

We were so floored by how beautiful Kalo's voice is, all of my relatives and friends wanted to know if he had an album and were impressed by his "stage" presence and melting pot of songs. We appreciated how professional and seamless his set up and breakdown is (we had 2 locations and he was flawless). We highly recommend him, he not only provides music but that ambiance and magical feeling everyone is searching for during one of the biggest days of their lives!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Music By Kalo's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was an absolutely beautiful day! As soon as I record that album I'll let you all know where to find it :)
  • Kimberly

Kimberly R. · Married on 10/26/2019

Nothing Short Of Amazing!

From the moment we reached out to Kalo to be apart of our wedding day he was nothing short of amazing!

So professional in all aspects and he was extremely helpful in offering suggestions for our big day, answering any of the questions we threw his way, and even helped me pull off a surprise song for my husband.

His beautiful silky voice couldn't have been a more perfect addition to the moment my husband and saw one another for the first time, as I walked down the isle. Our guests were absolutely in awe and raved about just how incredibly talented he is.

He was able to put our minds at ease and gave us one less thing to worry about when it came to our ceremony and cocktail hour.

We would recommend Kalo again and again. We promise, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Music By Kalo FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 225.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 400.00
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Guitar
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Sound/PA System
    Vocals

• 47 Molehulehu Loop Kahului, HI, 96732 See on map
    Location of (Music By Kalo)