47 Molehulehu Loop, Kahului, HI 96732 Map · Phone number

About Music By Kalo

Aloha,

Working primarily on the island of Maui, I pride myself in providing quality music to any engagement while being professional, well organized, and accountable. I never forget that many of these events have been in the planning stages for months, and ensure my responsibilities on that special day are handled with the utmost importance. Please visit www.musicbykalo.com for videos, song lists and additional reviews. Mahalo!

Follow Music By Kalo on

Music By Kalo 6
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/24/2019

Amazing muscian!

Kalo made our ceremony and the start of our cocktail hour so magical! He had perfect songs for our perfect day and all our guests we so complimentary of his style and voice!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Music By Kalo's reply:

Aloha! Thank you so much for the kind words :) Wishing you continued health and happiness! Aloha

Kalo

c · Married on 09/24/2018

LOVED Kalo's music

This review is overdue, but better late than never... Kalo was amazing! As the bride, I can only speak to the ceremony, but I can sincerely say the ceremony couldn't have been better complemented than by Kalo's music. We requested a couple of new songs and it...was...PERFECT. I kept my cool the entire day, but completely lost it when he was playing our requested song and I started walking toward my groom. Hands down one my favorite memories ever. I didn't get to listen during cocktail hour since we were getting our photos taken, but all of our friends and family raved about him. The day was so chaotic and we barely had a chance to meet him, but we can say he was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

If we ever do a vow renewal on Maui, and Kalo is still playing, we'll be calling him again :)

Sent on 02/02/2019
    Music By Kalo 7

Music By Kalo's reply:

Aloha and thank you for the kind words!! I’m was happy to be a part of your day and to help create some wonderful memeories! Best wishes again :)

Maricruz · Married on 09/09/2018

Friendly, Professional and Gifted W/ Music!

Kalo is AMAZING!!!

My husband Jerry and I got married on a beautiful Sunday afternoon during sunset at Gannon's Wedding Knoll and having Kalo play his music made the afternoon so much more magical and memorable. Everyone in my family loved his music! He set the perfect tone for our small intimate ceremony/reception. I would recommend him to anyone!

P.S Thank you so much Kalo for your flexibility and understanding through our whole event and for being a part of it. Loved loved loved the music, it was an honor to have you!

Mucho Mahalo!!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Music By Kalo 8

Music By Kalo FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 225.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System, Vocals

• 47 Molehulehu Loop Kahului, HI, 96732 See on map