Music By Kalo Reviews

12 | Kahului, HI

12 Reviews for Music By Kalo

Rachel Graham · Married on 11/09/2019

Kalo is an absolutely neccessary part of your big day!

We were so floored by how beautiful Kalo's voice is, all of my relatives and friends wanted to know if he had an album and were impressed by his "stage" presence and melting pot of songs. We appreciated how professional and seamless his set up and breakdown is (we had 2 locations and he was flawless). We highly recommend him, he not only provides music but that ambiance and magical feeling everyone is searching for during one of the biggest days of their lives!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Music By Kalo's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was an absolutely beautiful day! As soon as I record that album I'll let you all know where to find it :)
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Randall · Married on 10/26/2019

Nothing Short Of Amazing!

From the moment we reached out to Kalo to be apart of our wedding day he was nothing short of amazing!

So professional in all aspects and he was extremely helpful in offering suggestions for our big day, answering any of the questions we threw his way, and even helped me pull off a surprise song for my husband.

His beautiful silky voice couldn't have been a more perfect addition to the moment my husband and saw one another for the first time, as I walked down the isle. Our guests were absolutely in awe and raved about just how incredibly talented he is.

He was able to put our minds at ease and gave us one less thing to worry about when it came to our ceremony and cocktail hour.

We would recommend Kalo again and again. We promise, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Holly

Holly Baloran · Married on 08/17/2019

Great Music

We hired Kalo as our cocktail hour musician for our wedding at Gannons on Aug 17. My guests raved about him and the cover songs he did. He did an amazing job entertaining our guests. Thanks Kalo.

Sent on 09/20/2019

Music By Kalo's reply:

I'm so glad your guests enjoyed it. It was an amazing afternoon! Mahalo for the kind words :) Best wishes to you both. Aloha!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/24/2019

Amazing muscian!

Kalo made our ceremony and the start of our cocktail hour so magical! He had perfect songs for our perfect day and all our guests we so complimentary of his style and voice!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Music By Kalo's reply:

Aloha! Thank you so much for the kind words :) Wishing you continued health and happiness! Aloha

Kalo

c · Married on 09/24/2018

LOVED Kalo's music

This review is overdue, but better late than never... Kalo was amazing! As the bride, I can only speak to the ceremony, but I can sincerely say the ceremony couldn't have been better complemented than by Kalo's music. We requested a couple of new songs and it...was...PERFECT. I kept my cool the entire day, but completely lost it when he was playing our requested song and I started walking toward my groom. Hands down one my favorite memories ever. I didn't get to listen during cocktail hour since we were getting our photos taken, but all of our friends and family raved about him. The day was so chaotic and we barely had a chance to meet him, but we can say he was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

If we ever do a vow renewal on Maui, and Kalo is still playing, we'll be calling him again :)

Sent on 02/02/2019

Music By Kalo's reply:

Aloha and thank you for the kind words!! I’m was happy to be a part of your day and to help create some wonderful memeories! Best wishes again :)

Maricruz · Married on 09/09/2018

Friendly, Professional and Gifted W/ Music!

Kalo is AMAZING!!!

My husband Jerry and I got married on a beautiful Sunday afternoon during sunset at Gannon's Wedding Knoll and having Kalo play his music made the afternoon so much more magical and memorable. Everyone in my family loved his music! He set the perfect tone for our small intimate ceremony/reception. I would recommend him to anyone!

P.S Thank you so much Kalo for your flexibility and understanding through our whole event and for being a part of it. Loved loved loved the music, it was an honor to have you!

Mucho Mahalo!!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/01/2018

Love Kalo!

Hiring Kalo to play at our ceremony was one of the best decisions we made. Both his music and voice are so beautiful and he really set the mood when our guests arrived to the venue. Everyone was so impressed. Talent aside, he is a huge sweetheart and was extremely responsive and supportive throughout planning process. He let us customize the song line-up and learned a beautiful acoustic version of "In my life" on short notice for when I walked down the aisle. He is wonderfully talented and a decision you will surely not regret!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Aloha!!

Mahalo! I’m so glad you and your guests enjoyed the music. :) You are too kind. I truly enjoyed being a part of yours and Joe’s day! I wish you nothing but continued health and happiness on your journey forward. Aloha!!!

John · Married on 06/21/2018

I got married yesterday at the Ironwoods Beach in Maui. It was an elopement ceremony with just the Mrs. and I, and it was a bit disorganized. Throughout the whole thing, Kalo was super laid back and affable. More importantly, this dude has an amazing voice that made me tear up as soon as he started singing on the beach. As a side note, I work in the wedding industry in Austin, TX as a videographer and photographer. It was great to be on the other side of everything, to be treated with kindness, professionalism, and amazing talent. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Music By Kalo's reply:

Mahalo for the kind words! You both were so full of passion and laughter, it was truly an honor to be a part of it. Best wishes to you both. May you live happy, long, wonderful lives together. Aloha!

Jenny · Married on 03/25/2018

Kalo performed during my ceremony and reception. He really set the mood for an amazing time. Throughout the night, my guests continued to comment on how amazing Kalo's voice was. It was the best decision I made to have Kalo play for the most important day of my life! I planned my wedding from California and Kalo made sure to stay in good communication with me throughout. If I had any questions, he made sure to get back to me.

Sent on 03/30/2018

Music By Kalo's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure to witness the love between you 2 and the joining of your families. May you live long, meaningful, wonderful lives together. Aloha!

Julie · Married on 02/19/2018

Absolutely fantastic! Perfect addition to my beach wedding.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Music By Kalo's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was a stunning day which was only out shined by your beautiful family and sincere affection for each other. What a special memory to have your daughter play ukulele as well. All around perfect ceremony for sure :)
    Aloha!

Stephen · Married on 06/03/2017

This is your guy. Great voice/musician and an even better guy. Loved that he was able to mix in traditional Hawaiian music with contemporary and also with some pop songs as well. He performed for the ceremony and for cocktail hour. He is responsive, flexible and will go above and beyond.

Sent on 06/16/2017

Music By Kalo's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! I value your opinion and appreciate your honesty. I am on a never ending journey to improve and grow as a professional. Aloha
    ~Kalo

Kalehuamakanoe · Married on 12/13/2014

My husband and I were married in a historically beautiful Hawaiian Chapel at Makena Landing, Maui, on 12/13/14. We had the pleasure of walking down the isle to a heavenly voice singing songs of our choice, Rod Stewart's Have I Told You and Christina Perri's Thousand Years. He brought tears to our eyes! Our musician of choice was none other than, Kalo DeLeon of Music by Kalo. Kalo was gracious enough to learn these songs for our momentous occasion along with singing a Hawaiian song for my niece to dance an impromptu hula to during the ceremony. He was also kind enough to don a dress shirt in our wedding colors, which we happily provided, to blend handsomely in with our party. We were so very impressed with his level of professionalism and talent. We are forever pleased with our decision to hire a live, local artist to perform this key task. Even as the ceremony went a little "off script" when my niece requested to dance for us, which is something most professionals try to avoid, Kalo quietly and respectfully took his cues from the minister and did a beautiful job of accommodating her and guiding us back on track. I have since and I'm sure will again, highly recommend Kalo to anyone who wants to work with a humble and talented local artist to help make there special occasion one to remember.
    Mahalo, Kalo. Blessings upon your continued success.
    Forever grateful,
    Gabrielle & Jacob

Sent on 06/17/2017

Music By Kalo's reply:

Mahalo for the kind words! In all the details (and potential stress) that go into planning a wedding, the very least I can do is relieve a small portion by being true to my word, easy to communicate with and reliable. Mahalo for entrusting me with such an important roll in your wedding.