Oahu Strings

Aiea, Aiea, HI 96701 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Oahu Strings

Oahu Strings, located in Aiea, Hawaii, is a professional group of musicians ideal for any wedding. Whether you want a string quartet, a trio, or a duo, Oahu Strings will perform the music that will make your wedding day special and memorable. They can play the timeless wedding classics, jazz standards, or the current pop hits. Boasting years of experience, these skilled musicians know how to adjust to any type of acoustic setting. With the beautiful sounds of a cello, viola, violin, and harp, Oahu Strings can beautifully enhance your special night.

Oahu Strings’ wedding ceremony package includes up to 30 minutes of prelude music, music during the ceremony, and up to 10 minutes of postlude music. In addition to their extensive repertoire, they can also arrange any song you request.

String duo

1 User photo

Oahu Strings 1

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

An absolute dream

The one thing I knew I had to have for my wedding was a string quartet. It is something I have always dreamed of, so I decided to have one for my ceremony music, and then switch to a DJ for the reception.
    I wanted a quartet that could play a classical song for the ceremony, and pop music for the one hour cocktail party after.
    Finding Oahu Strings was a dream come true. They delivered everything I had dreamed of and more. They even learned a song for me that I had requested.
    Hearing them playing my wedding song (Canon in D) before I began walking made me immediately tear up.
    I had so many compliments on how much beauty it added to the ceremony.
    Booking them was extremely easy and thee booking manager Rachel was very responsive and accommodating.
    If you also dream of having a string quartet I cannot recommend them enough.
    Thank you Oahu Strings!

• O

olga · Married on 06/16/2018

Great, professional, and easy to work with. They were responsive with emails and our song requests. Our special day went off without a hitch. And the music was wonderful!

Oahu Strings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 275.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6