Brian Ivan Guitar

Honolulu, HI View map
$800 Most Popular Price

$800 Most Popular Price

Thank you for considering Brian Ivan Guitar for your wedding. We're here to help you create an intimate atmosphere for your guests, whether we're playing to 20 guests or 200. With over 15 years in the music industry, and experience playing anything from Catholic Mass to beachfront ceremonies, we can guarantee a simple planning process that will fit your desired aesthetic.

Brian Ivan Guitar specializes in fingerstyle guitar performance as well as music ensembles. Brian has a network of musicians, which we customize to your desired taste. We can provide a 2 - 4 piece ceremony ensemble (options would include violin, bass, vocals, percussion, and brass instruments). Musical genres include classical, jazz, pop.

Please see our website for more audio and video samples! www.brianivanguitar.com

facebook.com/brianivanguitar

instagram.com/brianivanguitar

soundcloud.com/brianivanguitar/sets/cocktail-mix

Brian Ivan Guitar is a small family business with just two employees: Brian and his wife, Crystal. But with each event we play, our family grows. We'd love for you to be a part of the Brian Ivan Guitar family! Ceremony/ Reception/ Cocktail Hour

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$600

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$800

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Music During Breaks
Sound/PA System

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Guitar
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music

Message vendor
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 07/15/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    How do you explain Brian Ivan? He is one of the most classy, enjoyable people to work with. From step one of booking our wedding date, to our emails and phone calls to confirm dates, he was always on top of it. Everything went perfectly as we discussed and I couldn't have been more thankful! I didn't even get the chance to hug him and thank him for helping make my dreams come true - but the Star Wars as I walked down the isle made Zakk cry before the doors opened. All the little touches we worked together to make my wedding ceremony perfect was so appreciate. I would recommend Brian to anyone ever, because quite frankly he is the best. Thank you!!
  • User2564111 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brian and his wife preformed at our ceremony at Grosse Pointe Academy Chapel and they were amazing! He was a pleasure to work with during the planning process and we could not have been happier with the result. My husband and I had a vision for the music that would accompany one of the most memorable moments of our lives, but weren't quite sure how to combine traditional with songs that meant something to us. Brian was an awesome collaborator and really helped us find our style. He went above and beyond by learning the song I wanted to walk down the aisle to. When the doors opened and his wife began to sing it was the perfect moment. I could not recommend more highly!
  • User2291016 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brian Ivan is the perfect musician for any ceremony! He was very professional and made things so easy! The day of the wedding, I introduced myself and he just did his thing. It was amazing!! Definetely use him if you're looking for a classical acustic sound.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Honolulu Honolulu, HI, 96819
Location of (Brian Ivan Guitar)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding