Sterling Heights, MI 48312 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Brian Ivan Guitar

''Nothing is more beautiful than a guitar, save perhaps two.'' ~ Chopin

See what couples have to say about Brian!

About Brian Ivan Guitar

Brian was ‘born with a guitar in his hand’ and has extensive training and education, having a Masters of Music in Classical Guitar Performance. With Brian’s widespread knowledge of music, he uses his talent and versatility to make every performance personal, crafting a musical ambiance that is uniquely yours and capturing the spirit of your day!

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort,

intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.”

~William A. Foster

Why Choose Brian?

Quality you can count on
When choosing a musician for your event, quality matters. With larger music companies, you may not be able to meet, let alone hear your musician before your event, causing you to be unsure of your selection. With Brian Ivan Guitar, you can not only meet Brian, but also hear him play for YOU before you even sign a contract! Brian takes pride in his professionalism and musicianship. You will hear the difference.

Exceptional customer service
If there is one thing you will not have to worry about, it's the music. When you contact Brian Ivan Guitar, whether by phone or email, you will be working directly with Brian and his wife Crystal. Phone calls and emails are returned within 24 hours (and usually sooner!). We will guide you through the process of choosing music that is right or you, even when you have no idea where to begin! That’s our job!

A personalized experience every time!
Brian has an extensive library of musical selections in all styles. We are constantly expanding our repertoire. If you request a piece that Brian doesn’t have yet, we'll add it to our library at no cost to you. If your special piece is not published for guitar, Brian will arrange it for an additional fee. No request is too odd for guitar!

Available for Ceremony/ Reception/ Cocktail Hour/Corporate Events/Private Parties

Visit Brian's website for sound clips, videos, and other information!

Contact Brian to save your date!

Follow Brian Ivan Guitar on

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Brian Ivan Guitar

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/15/2016

How do you explain Brian Ivan? He is one of the most classy, enjoyable people to work with. From step one of booking our wedding date, to our emails and phone calls to confirm dates, he was always on top of it. Everything went perfectly as we discussed and I couldn't have been more thankful! I didn't even get the chance to hug him and thank him for helping make my dreams come true - but the Star Wars as I walked down the isle made Zakk cry before the doors opened. All the little touches we worked together to make my wedding ceremony perfect was so appreciate. I would recommend Brian to anyone ever, because quite frankly he is the best. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/21/2016
  • User4120423 · 2+ years ago

Brian and his wife preformed at our ceremony at Grosse Pointe Academy Chapel and they were amazing! He was a pleasure to work with during the planning process and we could not have been happier with the result. My husband and I had a vision for the music that would accompany one of the most memorable moments of our lives, but weren't quite sure how to combine traditional with songs that meant something to us. Brian was an awesome collaborator and really helped us find our style. He went above and beyond by learning the song I wanted to walk down the aisle to. When the doors opened and his wife began to sing it was the perfect moment. I could not recommend more highly!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Brian Ivan is the perfect musician for any ceremony! He was very professional and made things so easy! The day of the wedding, I introduced myself and he just did his thing. It was amazing!! Definetely use him if you're looking for a classical acustic sound.

Sent on 08/29/2015

Brian Ivan Guitar FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar