Keoni Thompson

$1,500 Most Popular Price

• Brianna
    Brianna S. Married on 08/06/2021

Keoni is amazing!

Keoni performed for 5hrs for our small wedding in Kona. He was AMAZING. My guests still remember his amazing music and how nicely he set the vibe for the whole night!!! Keoni went above and beyond when my husband requested he sing a song he wrote for me. Keoni not only learned it and performed it flawlessly for our first dance (the whole time during our first dance we were talking about how amazing he was singing it!), but he even was willing to record it for us to have for our wedding video!!!! Keoni was kind, easy going, extremely talented and felt like a friend at the wedding! I am so thankful to have found Keoni and will always remember how incredible he made our night! THANK YOU KEONI !!!
  • Natalie
    Natalie P. Married on 09/13/2019

Highly Recommend!!!

If you enjoy acoustic, the sound the Jack Johnson, James Taylor, or John Mayer - You will LOVE him. He played at our ceremony and reception. Almost all of our guests made a point to approach us and tell us how much they enjoyed his musical talents. Not only is he is talented, but he was also wonderful to work with!
    Lynzi Married on 06/24/2017
    I cannot say how many compliments I received on the guitar work from Keoni – my husband was beyond impressed with what he brought to our wedding and even hoped there was a way we could get a recording of his playlist at our wedding. He was even nice enough to come say congratulations at the conclusion of cocktail hour (when his services were completed). Throughout the planning of our wedding playlist he even went as far to learn some new songs just to play them for us – highly recommended!

Pricing

Keoni Thompson Price Rates

PO Box 492786 Keaau, 96749
Location of (Keoni Thompson)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding