illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

5.0 out of 5 rating
100% Recommended by couples

J
Jonathan C. Sent on 02/20/2023

Great Musician

I had the pleasure of having Keoni Thompson perform at my wedding and I could not have been happier with his services. From the very beginning, Keoni worked seamlessly with my wedding planner, Kate from Sunshower Wedding, to ensure that the music for my ceremony and cocktail hour was perfect.

Keoni has an incredibly beautiful voice, and his renditions of a wide range of top 40 hits were simply stunning. He was able to provide just the right ambiance for my wedding and truly helped to set the mood for the entire event. He helped to make my wedding day absolutely unforgettable, and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a talented and professional musician for their special event.
Brianna
Brianna S. Sent on 01/20/2022

Keoni is amazing!

Keoni performed for 5hrs for our small wedding in Kona. He was AMAZING. My guests still remember his amazing music and how nicely he set the vibe for the whole night!!! Keoni went above and beyond when my husband requested he sing a song he wrote for me. Keoni not only learned it and performed it flawlessly for our first dance (the whole time during our first dance we were talking about how amazing he was singing it!), but he even was willing to record it for us to have for our wedding video!!!! Keoni was kind, easy going, extremely talented and felt like a friend at the wedding! I am so thankful to have found Keoni and will always remember how incredible he made our night! THANK YOU KEONI !!!
Natalie
Natalie P. Sent on 09/29/2019

Highly Recommend!!!

If you enjoy acoustic, the sound the Jack Johnson, James Taylor, or John Mayer - You will LOVE him. He played at our ceremony and reception. Almost all of our guests made a point to approach us and tell us how much they enjoyed his musical talents. Not only is he is talented, but he was also wonderful to work with!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding