• Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing

About Lito Arkangel

Aloha!

***I am based out of Hawai'i island. Travel & room expenses must be included if your event is on another island or out of state.

My musical repertoire is based off of Traditional & Contemporary Hawaiian music. I also love to balance it off with other genres such as Contemporary Pop, Country, R & B, Soul, Rock, and of course the Classics. I have many organic samples of my music on You Tube and Facebook. Go check them out, just look up Lito Arkangel.

Despite my relatively new approach in networking with WeddingWire, I have been professionally performing and consulting weddings and other events here on Hawai'i Island as well as the outer Islands, and the Mainland United States since 1999.

I treat every single one of my events as a one of a kind relationship in which I always hold to the highest level of standard and professionalism.

Most of the events I do is just me and my 'Ukulele. I not only sing Hawaiian songs but I am also able to reveal some of the intimate meanings and stories behind them. I am also able to assist you in selecting ceremony songs whether it be in Hawaiian or some other genre of your preference.

I am most often requested to perform solo at venues, however I can also provide the option of having my services accompanied by other musicians to form a Duo, or Trio. A Hula Dancer is also an option.

***Sound system services are for Hawai'i island venues only

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Mahalo Nui Loa (Thank You Very Much),

litoweddingwire

• Videos 7

27 Reviews for Lito Arkangel

Michelle · Married on 06/10/2017

Wonderful entertainer! Professional and entertaining!

• '

'Ihilani · Married on 04/15/2017

Lito's music, and professionalism is second to none. I recommend him to anyone who is looking for top quality Hawaiian music. His stage presence is awesome and he has a way of making all guests at any event feel like long time friends or family. His warm sense of humor and beautiful voice would be one of the amazing highlights of your party. You will be more than happy with him as your choice. Lito has an undeniable presence of aloha that is infectious.

Sent on 04/14/2016

Lito Arkangel's reply:

Mahalo nui loa e ʻIhilani, It is always an honor to perform for your ʻohana! me ke aloha nui, Lito

Lito Arkangel Pricing

Lito Arkangel Price Rates

Lito Arkangel FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Music, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Vocals

• Hawaii Weddings By Maka
    Hawaii Weddings By Maka Wedding Caterers

Lito Arkangel is a talented Hawaiian artist featuring traditional and contemporary sounds of Hawaii.

• Haiku, HI 96708 See on map