2401 Santa Cruz Court, Discovery Bay, CA 94505 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Arkwright Designs

Arkwright Designs offers beautiful custom made jewelry for weddings and other special occasions. Our specialty is "Barefoot Sandals" for brides getting married on the beach, but we also design necklaces, earrings, bracelets and bridesmaid's jewelry. Our "Something Blue" anklet is a perfect compliment to your bridal attire and we urge you to visit our photo gallery to see all that we do. We use genuine Swarovski crystals and pearls to create your jewelry so you will have a keepsake to hand down for generations!

SomethingBlueSilver Soft
Arkwright HeartSquareSoft
Arkwright Designs
Megan and Vincent got married on the beach and the bride and all her bridesmaids wore "Barefoot...
Bridesmaids all showing off their barefoot sandals on the beach.
Bridesmaids all showing off their barefoot sandals on the beach.
Megan's beautiful barefoot sandals for her beach wedding.
Megan's beautiful barefoot sandals for her beach wedding.
Robin wearing her barefoot sandals for her beach wedding.
Robin wearing her barefoot sandals for her beach wedding.
Wedding barefoot sandals embellished with charms.
Wedding barefoot sandals embellished with charms.
SomethingBlueSilver Soft
Arkwright HeartSquareSoft

2 Reviews for Arkwright Designs

Melanie · Married on 07/16/2010

Sue is amazing... I had had all my wedding jewelry made by Kristy Landerkin and at the last minute when I decided not to wear shoes, we needed to find a way to dress up my feet and Kristy was maxed out. So I contacted Sue and in a matter of minutes she took on the job and had me what I needed in just a few short days. Sue took the time to work with me on the design to match what I already had created by another jeweler. The barefooted sandal idea was the best! This piece of jewelry was the highlight of so many shots of the day. many of my guests commented on them and raved about what neat idea for an outdoor wedding. I couldn't be happier with how the jewelry turned out. I would recommend Arkwright Designs to help with your jewelry needs.

Sent on 08/03/2010

Robin · Married on 10/09/2007

The product is EXCEPTIONAL ! Sue took the time to find out what style wedding we were having ... what colors ... where, etc... She custom made my barefoot sandals to my design. My guests all raved about how beautiful my feet looked on the sand wearing them. I would recommend Arkwright Designs to any bride who wants a little something extra to wear on the beach. I also would recommend her designs as something a little more fun to wear while on the beach just having fun. BEAUTIFUL WORK FROM A BEAUTIFUL LADY !

Sent on 03/12/2009

Arkwright Designs FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Arkwright Designs 1
    Complimentary Earrings with Order
    When you place your wedding order with Arkwright Designs we are offering a complimentary pair of Swarovski Crystal earrings. Please mention this ad to receive your gift!

• Heaven Scent Florals
    Heaven Scent Florals Wedding Florists

If you are looking for special one of a kind jewelry, for your wedding or any occasion, Arkwright designs can custom design for you. Or you can choose from their beautiful collection. Sue has the perfect barefoot jewelry for a beach wedding. If you need that something blue she has the perfect anklet. Sue also offers jewelry restoration. If you have a family heirloom that needs some work she can take care of that too. I had a special pearl necklace and earring set made for my Mother-in-law. I was able to pick out the exact pearls I wanted to use. The set was beautiful and well worth the very reasonable price. Kelly Cook Owner of Heaven Scent Florals

• 2401 Santa Cruz Court Discovery Bay, 94505 See on map
    9255164261 (Other Phone Number)