Geoffrey's Diamonds & Goldsmith

Campbell, CA View map

Geoffrey’s Diamonds & Goldsmith is a wedding jewelry boutique located in Campbell, California. Established in 1984 by owner Geoffrey Stern, this jewelers has become a beacon of the San Carlos community and it was a natural progression to open a second location in Campbell. Here, you can shop their range of engagement rings and wedding bands in search of the perfect talisman to celebrate your union.

With their wide range of elegant offerings, Geoffrey’s Diamonds & Goldsmith is sure to have a piece to suit your taste. However, you are also presented with the option of designing your very own custom ring for your special day. Working alongside these talented jewelry designers allows you to create something completely unique that honors your future as a couple. Alternatively, you can also avail of the skills of the staff to restore shine to your heirloom jewelry. Visiting Geoffrey’s Diamonds & Goldsmith’s showroom will help you understand their iconic standing in their locality. Their commitment to customer service and attention to detail can create a joyful part of the journey to your momentous occasion.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Ring Sizing
Stone Upgrades

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks

1 User photo

Travis Getting married on 10/11/2025

Mom loved her necklace

Fantastic customer service, my mother loved her birthday gift!
    James Married on 06/12/2020

Great customer service

I am one of those guys who had no idea what kind of ring to get for my girlfriend as a birthday gift. The team at Geoffrey’s made it pretty easy and recommended a piece with her birth stone. She loves it. Thanks Geoffrey’s!
    Mackenzie Married on 09/15/2018
    My fiance and I got my engagement ring through Geoffrey's and it's been the best decision we've made for the wedding so far. We will definitely be customers for life! Elissa was wonderful in helping me choose which designs I liked and helped my fiance with everything when he was ready to purchase the ring. They've been extremely helpful in resizing my ring, not once but twice! Each time I've been into the store they've been so accommodating and professional. They've even cleaned rings I didn't purchase from them and also just fixed and resized a watch I have (also not from them) free of charge! They understand I don't like to be without my ring for too long and their jeweler does amazingingly fast work so I can usually pick it up same-day. They truly welcome you into the Geoffrey's family with customer service that is over and above! I highly recommend Aaron, Elissa, and the Geoffrey's team if you're looking for the best service and shopping experience!

Deals

Geoffrey's Diamonds & Goldsmith 1
Exclusive

350 East Campbell Avenue Campbell, CA, 95008
Location of (Geoffrey's Diamonds & Goldsmith)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding