1150 6th St, Berkeley, Oakland, CA 94609 Map · Phone number

About IMPRESSED by nature

IMPRESSED by nature specalizes in handmade pressed flower and leaf jewelry for brides, bridesmaids, mothers, grandmothers, etc.

Flowers are undoubtedly a special part of your wedding day! Why not include them in your jewelry selection for you and your bridal party? With an abundance of botanical beauties, the options are endless. Work with IMPRESSED by nature to create the perfect accessories to complement your day! Whether you want to match your flower or clothing selections or find something to provide the perfect pop of color, the botanical world has something for everyone.

ABOUT US

IMPRESSED by nature has been creating handmade pressed flower and leaf jewelry since 2011. After pressing the plant materials for four weeks, they are sealed in a thin plastic, making them durable and lightweight. The jewelry is then created using copper findings to complement the natural tones in the petals and leaves.

FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE JEWELRY

Here at IMPRESSED by nature, we are excited to share in this special moment in your life!

We understand that weddings are as varied as the colors in nature. As such, we strive to create something that not only complements your wedding choices, but also fits your personality. All elements are customizable--from type of flower to type of metal and design.

COLORS & FLOWERS

IMPRESSED by nature carries a variety of flowers and colors in stock, some of which can be seen here.

We also accept customized flower requests. NOTE: Some flower and leaves press better than others, so we may make some suggestions in case your request is not a viable option.

STYLE & METAL

Jewelry styles and metal choices are also customizable. Basic designs are a great starting point for visualizing style preferences. View them here.

Copper is IMPRESSED by nature's metal of choice because of it complements the natural tones in the natural materials and does not distract from their subtleties. If copper does not complement your wedding, we are happy to use alternative metals, such as surgical steel, silver, and gold.

PRESERVING WEDDING DAY MEMORIES

So, you had a fabulous time celebrating your special day! Now, you might be wondering what to do with all of the carefully selected elements that made the day so special. Don't let those memories fade away or sit on a shelf collecting dust! Work with IMPRESSED by nature to transform your wedding flowers into wearable jewelry for you and your bridal party.

With a simple flower pressing kit and easy-to-follow tutorial, your flowers will become a part of your jewelry collection in no time!

In case you're wondering, here's how it works:

#1 Enjoy your wedding day! Yay!

#2 Get your flowers into water ASAP!

#3 Within the following two days, press your flowers using the provided flower pressing kit. Don't worry! There is a super easy-to-follow tutorial that will guide you through the process.

#4 Ship the pressing kit back to us.

#5 Let us do the rest and... Bask in wedded bliss!

Bay Area Local?

If you live in the Bay Area, arrange for a local pickup and skip steps #3-4 above.

Follow IMPRESSED by nature on

amandap wedding flower jewelry impressed by nature 51 645233

39 Reviews for IMPRESSED by nature

• Amanda

Amanda Harris · Married on 09/07/2019

Easy, fun process for a neat & beautiful product

I highly recommend working with Kyla to preserve your wedding bouquet in this really unique and creative way. She's attentive to your questions, and communicates incredibly well to set your expectations.

I met Kyla at an Etsy show in 2017, and immediately fell in love with the literally-plant-based products that she makes. I'd never seen anything like it!

When I saw on her Instagram that she made the same products through wedding bouquet perseveration, you can bet that I bookmarked that for later.

About two months before our wedding, I submitted the form on her website to request a flower-pressing kit. From her quick response, I could've pulled this off two WEEKS before the wedding! (but don't do that; be prepared and plan early!)

She asked me about my floral plans, and told me which flowers/greenery would probably be best for the jewelry, and then mailed me the kit and instructions, all of which I took with me to our destination wedding. (about 10" x 14" x 1" thick, fit in my suitcase easy-peasy). She also included a return-labeled package for me to just drop back at the post office when ready.

Immediately following ceremony and photos, my wedding coordinator put my bouquet in water, and I took that with us to our hotel after the wedding. The next morning, I watched Kyla's instructional video, and spent about an hour filling the pages of the kit with petals that I thought could be useful in my jewelry. Then I toted the kit back home in my suitcase and mailed it to Kyla.

She reached out each step of the way to let me know the flowers were received, and later to let me know that she was nearing maternity leave and how to plan around that to best service my needs, and then a few weeks later to tell me the flowers were ready for jewelry making!

Her email was incredibly helpful. Including pictures of my now-flat petals, and links to her website to show jewelry that used similar shapes to help me decide what I wanted.

Within two days, I wrote her back with 6 ideas, and asked for pricing on each. I'd say that, on average, each pair of earrings or necklace ranged from $45-$80.

I ended up placing an order for two identical pairs of earrings, two identical necklaces, and one more necklace. I LOVE how they turned out, and plan to gift earrings to my mom, a necklace to my MoH, and keep the remaining necklaces and earrings for myself.

Sent on 10/20/2019

IMPRESSED by nature's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure working with you Amanda! I love the unique designs we came up with and I'm so glad you're enjoying them!

Neal · Married on 09/01/2019

Beautiful way to preserve bridal bouquet

Kyla did an amazing job. She was very responsive, helped me pick the best jewelry designs for my florals and the finished product is gorgeous. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/22/2019

IMPRESSED by nature's reply:

I truly enjoyed working with you --it was so fun to design and create your pieces! I'm so glad that you love your jewelry!

Linda M West · Married on 08/25/2019

A pleasure

Kyla was a pleasure. At my request she made suggestions and altered the design. The necklace and earrings are beautiful.

Sent on 10/20/2019

IMPRESSED by nature's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you as well, Linda! It was fun to create your pieces and so glad you like them!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

IMPRESSED by nature FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Custom
  • What services do you provide?
    Design
    Shipping
  • What items are available?
    Jewelry
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    2-3 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sale
  • Which of the following services do you offer?
    Shipping
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Costume Accessories
    Custom Accessories
    Handcrafted
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks
    3-4 weeks

• Oakland, 94609 See on map
    Location of (IMPRESSED by nature)