IMPRESSED by nature

1150 6th St, Berkeley, Oakland, CA 94609 Map · Phone number

About IMPRESSED by nature

IMPRESSED by nature specalizes in handmade pressed flower and leaf jewelry for brides, bridesmaids, mothers, grandmothers, etc.

Flowers are undoubtedly a special part of your wedding day! Why not include them in your jewelry selection for you and your bridal party? With an abundance of botanical beauties, the options are endless. Work with IMPRESSED by nature to create the perfect accessories to complement your day! Whether you want to match your flower or clothing selections or find something to provide the perfect pop of color, the botanical world has something for everyone.

ABOUT US

IMPRESSED by nature has been creating handmade pressed flower and leaf jewelry since 2011. After pressing the plant materials for four weeks, they are sealed in a thin plastic, making them durable and lightweight. The jewelry is then created using copper findings to complement the natural tones in the petals and leaves.

FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE JEWELRY

Here at IMPRESSED by nature, we are excited to share in this special moment in your life!

We understand that weddings are as varied as the colors in nature. As such, we strive to create something that not only complements your wedding choices, but also fits your personality. All elements are customizable--from type of flower to type of metal and design.

COLORS & FLOWERS

IMPRESSED by nature carries a variety of flowers and colors in stock, some of which can be seen here.

We also accept customized flower requests. NOTE: Some flower and leaves press better than others, so we may make some suggestions in case your request is not a viable option.

STYLE & METAL

Jewelry styles and metal choices are also customizable. Basic designs are a great starting point for visualizing style preferences. View them here.

Copper is IMPRESSED by nature's metal of choice because of it complements the natural tones in the natural materials and does not distract from their subtleties. If copper does not complement your wedding, we are happy to use alternative metals, such as surgical steel, silver, and gold.

PRESERVING WEDDING DAY MEMORIES

So, you had a fabulous time celebrating your special day! Now, you might be wondering what to do with all of the carefully selected elements that made the day so special. Don't let those memories fade away or sit on a shelf collecting dust! Work with IMPRESSED by nature to transform your wedding flowers into wearable jewelry for you and your bridal party.

With a simple flower pressing kit and easy-to-follow tutorial, your flowers will become a part of your jewelry collection in no time!

In case you're wondering, here's how it works:

#1 Enjoy your wedding day! Yay!

#2 Get your flowers into water ASAP!

#3 Within the following two days, press your flowers using the provided flower pressing kit. Don't worry! There is a super easy-to-follow tutorial that will guide you through the process.

#4 Ship the pressing kit back to us.

#5 Let us do the rest and... Bask in wedded bliss!

Bay Area Local?

If you live in the Bay Area, arrange for a local pickup and skip steps #3-4 above.

Follow IMPRESSED by nature on

IMPRESSED by nature 3
IMPRESSED by nature 4
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 09/22/2018

Lovely idea, loved my purchases!

Easy to work with, clear instructions, super fast service and beautiful functional jewelry that reminds me of my wedding day every time I put it in. Highly recommend!

IMPRESSED by nature 5
    IMPRESSED by nature 6
    IMPRESSED by nature 7
  • Allison

Allison Cadle · Married on 08/04/2018

Perfectly Lovely!

I was so pleased to find out about Impressed by Nature before my wedding, and I remained pleased throughout the process as well as with the results! The kit for pressing the flowers was easy to follow (for my mom, who helped me out while I was on my honeymoon) and Kyla was so attentive and helpful while I decided on the type of jewelry I wanted. Every piece of the process was smooth, careful, and beautiful. I gave some pieces of jewelry as gifts to bridesmaids and groomsmen, and everyone has been thrilled about it. I will continue to recommend!

• Stacy

Stacy · Married on 07/06/2018

This was the perfect way to preserve my amazing wedding flowers :) My earrings came out so nicely, even though I waited a few days after my wedding to press them and send them to Kyla. I love them!

I'd recommend getting in contact before your wedding so you can have the flower pressing kit and preserve your flowers immediately - I think I would have had more viable petals if I'd done that.

IMPRESSED by nature FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom
  • What services do you provide? Design, Shipping
  • What items are available? Jewelry
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 2-3 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No
  • What is your return policy? Final Sale
  • Which of the following services do you offer? Shipping
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Handcrafted
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks

• Oakland, 94609 See on map