IMPRESSED by nature Reviews

IMPRESSED by nature 3
IMPRESSED by nature 4
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 09/22/2018

Lovely idea, loved my purchases!

Easy to work with, clear instructions, super fast service and beautiful functional jewelry that reminds me of my wedding day every time I put it in. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/31/2018
    IMPRESSED by nature 5
    IMPRESSED by nature 6
    IMPRESSED by nature 7

Chelsea Bucaloy · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful and Unique

I had previously bought some earrings from Impressed and loved them. When I visited their website to order more I saw that she does wedding flowers. I was over joyed at the unique opportunity to preserve my flowers. I get compliments on the several pieces she made for me.

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Allison

Allison Cadle · Married on 08/04/2018

Perfectly Lovely!

I was so pleased to find out about Impressed by Nature before my wedding, and I remained pleased throughout the process as well as with the results! The kit for pressing the flowers was easy to follow (for my mom, who helped me out while I was on my honeymoon) and Kyla was so attentive and helpful while I decided on the type of jewelry I wanted. Every piece of the process was smooth, careful, and beautiful. I gave some pieces of jewelry as gifts to bridesmaids and groomsmen, and everyone has been thrilled about it. I will continue to recommend!

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 07/06/2018

This was the perfect way to preserve my amazing wedding flowers :) My earrings came out so nicely, even though I waited a few days after my wedding to press them and send them to Kyla. I love them!

I'd recommend getting in contact before your wedding so you can have the flower pressing kit and preserve your flowers immediately - I think I would have had more viable petals if I'd done that.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2017

Kyla is amazing. She sent me a flower pressing kit to use after my wedding to make jewelry from my bouquet and reception flowers. She made both the flower pressing and jewelry design process incredibly simple. We designed six necklaces using designs from her online shop: four for myself and two for family members. She even worked with me to create an original necklace. Each piece came out great! I get compliments on them all the time. I can't wait to more jewelry with her with my remaining petals.

Sent on 02/11/2018

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

In the days leading up to my wedding, I was hoping to find a way to preserve my beautiful wedding flowers! I pressed and dried some, and was so lucky to get in touch with Kyla about creating jewelry from the remaining petals. Kyla did an incredible job drying, pressing and preserving the petals and I was so excited to work with her on making four pairs of earrings- one for each of my bridesmaids. The turnaround time was so fast too- ready in just a few weeks. Now she has all of my petals available to make jewelry anytime I want! I absolutely recommend working with Kyla to preserve your wedding flowers- perfect gifts for friends and family (and yourself!) to remind you of the joy the flowers brought you on your special day.

Sent on 02/11/2018

Tara · Married on 10/01/2017

Kyla is an amazing artist and jeweler. I had pressed a few of my wedding flowers in a book, but wasn’t sure how to preserve them forever. In my google searches, I was lucky enough to come across Kyla who patiently walked me through the process of mailing her my precious wedding flowers, jewelry design, and preserving my flowers for future use. The jewelry she made is gorgeous and something I’ll treasure for the rest of my life. I only wish I had heard of her sooner and had saved more of my flowers. Thank you for your hard work and beautiful jewelry designs Kyla!!!

Sent on 09/08/2018
    IMPRESSED by nature 8

Charles · Married on 09/23/2017

Kyla made my Best Man and I some awesome cuff links for my wedding. She also made earrings for my Groomsmaids using pink roses to match the bridesmaids dresses. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Katie · Married on 08/25/2017

I was the florist for my sisters wedding whom I gifted Kyla’s service of pressed wedding petals to! I was so impressed by how easy and streamline she made this process. The flower press was compact, yet it held so many petals! Her instructions for pressing were clear and straightforward. After I pressed them, shipped them, and they were fully dry, Kyla sent me photos of all the petals which was so cool to see. Not only that, but she took the time to send me links to her jewelry styles matching the petals. She made the process fun and I literally wanted to buy everything from all the petals! It was hard to narrow it down, but luckily she keeps the petals for 3 years so I have time to order more ;) I would absolutely 100% recommend Kyla for her service to provide you with incredibly unique, beautiful, and timeless jewelry pieces as a way to preserve your wedding flowers.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Hillary · Married on 08/05/2017

Kyla is a dear person and creator. When thinking about who would design the jewelry for the people standing beside me during my ceremony, I didn't think twice about asking Kyla. Each piece was uniquely beautiful, natural, and timeless. My mother-in-law wears her necklace often, and said that she absolutely adores it!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Cynthia · Married on 06/10/2017

Kyla was professional, thoughtful, detail oriented and she got my items back quicker than estimated. She was just fantastic to work with!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Callie · Married on 10/29/2016

Loved my jewelry that was made from my wedding bouquet! I plan on ordering more! Kyla is super sweet, professional, and easy to work with! If you want a special piece of jewelry to remember your special day by, I would definitely recommend Impressed by Nature.

Sent on 03/02/2017

kristin · Married on 10/02/2016

This is a great idea for your special day. You spend so much time picking out a beautiful bouquet and centerpieces and then in a matter of a couple days they go away. I was trying to find away to preserve my flowers and thought this was unique. I could wear my items and give some as gifts to my mom. They are well done and on pretty chains with pretty beads. All items i picked from my own bouquets and chose to make into jewelry. They come out just as they are pictured and the process to press them and ship them is so easy. Im glad I have these pieces to remember my day!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Karla · Married on 09/08/2016

I used Impressed by Nature to preserve flowers after my wedding to be made into jewelry. I contacted them about a month before my wedding to get everything ready. They were very helpful in explaining to me their process and everything I needed to do to preserve my flowers. The kit came in the mail with great instructions and I didn't have any problems. The jewelry that was made from the flowers was fantastic. I loved every single piece.

Heather · Married on 08/20/2016

Kyla is FANTASTIC !!! I love the jewelry that she creates and she is so wonderful to work with- very professional and timely in all of her work! I would recommend her highly!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Kyla at IMPRESSED by Nature has been wonderful to work with! She has been very helpful and responsive via email from the moment I first contacted her regarding listing some of her items on my gift registry. I received a flower pressing kit to press my bridal bouquet and have since had multiple pieces of jewelry made from the petals. My flower pressing kit arrived in plenty of time to do a trial run and was easy to use. Kyla has been open to all my ideas on the jewelry I've wanted made from my flower petals and the items themselves are beautiful. I've gotten lots of compliments on the jewelry, and everyone loves that it was made from my wedding bouquet flowers!

Cara · Married on 07/09/2016

Kyla communicated with me for approximately 3 months to make sure that my custom-made jewelry set was made according to my vision. She ended up creating a product that went beyond what I had originally imagined. This set was made in memory of my father and grandmothers, and Kyla realized that this made the quality and look of the set important to me.
    She gave me updates when I asked for them and sent me photos throughout the entire process. She was creative and gave me an excellent professional consultation. Kyla was honest. She met all of my requests and was flexible. The final product was gorgeous. It was definitely worth the money and time that I spent for something that is one-of-a-kind.

Sent on 04/04/2015

Vanessa · Married on 05/14/2016

Kyla O'Neill was a pleasure to work with. I found Impressed By Nature on the Offbeat Brides blog. After I contacted her, she sent a beautiful little plant press to me in the mail. It came nicely packaged in a cloth bag, with plenty of instructions on how to use it. I actually have some experience using a plant press from my college botany classes, but the instructions were clear enough for even a beginner to use. It is a simple device. Sandwiched between two wooden frames is cardboard and plain white printer paper. The flowers are placed between the sheets of paper, and layered between the cardboard, then sandwiched by the wood, all bound together with elastic bands. Send the whole thing back to Kyla, and she takes care of the rest. I picked out some jewelry from her Etsy page, and she advised me which styles would work best with my particular flowers. I purchased three earrings and a necklace. She sent the finished jewelry a few weeks later. They turned out beautifully! My pieces are a mix of flower petals and little beads. The only problem is (on my end) it was difficult to find the time after the wedding to put the flowers in the press before they started to turn a little brown. I wish I had time to send her the flowers the next day, but I was super busy with family visiting, and all the other things I had to do after my wedding. Even though I didn't get the flowers pressed while they were fresh, the jewelry still turned out very nice. I would recommend Impressed By Nature if you are looking for a unique way to preserve wedding or any special event flowers.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Kyla was wonderful to work with. Her work is stunning and receives a lot of compliments from strangers.

Sent on 08/21/2016

Kindle · Married on 08/23/2015

Kyla made custom earrings for myself (bride) and the rest of my bridal party. She even customized them to my wedding colors. I got tons of compliments on them, and my maids loved them.

Sent on 10/27/2015

I ordered earrings for my wedding through IMPRESSED and they were absolutely perfect. I couldn't be happier with the earrings and Kyla was super helpful when I was choosing the right ones. My bridesmaids all loved that they were very lightweight and have continued to wear them after the wedding. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Matthew · Married on 06/20/2015

I bought custom earrings for my wedding from IMPRESSED by nature, and I'm so excited to wear them! They are gorgeous as well as light-weight.

Working with Kayla was very easy and comfortable; she was extremely responsive, willing to experiment, and very knowledgable about her craft. Also, her custom turnaround was quite fast, and the earrings shipped very quickly. I'm already contemplating my next purchase from this shop. So lovely.

Sent on 02/15/2015

Chelsea · Married on 04/11/2015

Kyla is a joy to work with! As a professional wedding planner/floral designer I was interested in her jewelry from the moment I saw it. For my wedding there was no hesitation, I wanted Kyla to memorialize key pieces of my wedding! She made beautiful earrings and necklaces from my bridal bouquet that I gave to my mom, mother-in-law, aunt, and sister. I also had charms made for all my bridesmaids. What was most impressive, and will be a keepsake in my family for generations to come, are framed photos of my husband and I surrounded by my wedding day flowers, pieces of my wedding dress, my mom's wedding dress, and grandmother's dress. I explained to Kyla what I visioned for the project and she exceeded my expectations! She was easy to work with, super flexible, and I receive compliments on the jewelry all the time. Kyla's jewelry are pieces of art that can be forever treasured!

Sent on 03/12/2016

Silvana · Married on 10/19/2014

I was so fortunate to have found Impressed by Nature at one of the many wedding fairs we attended during our engagement. I knew that this was something I would want to do in order to keep our flowers preserved for a lifetime.

I ordered the pressing kit and pressed my bouquet's flowers the day after the wedding and sent it off. Upon returning from my honeymoon I was sent an email with images of the petals so I could choose what I wanted to do with each of them. I had earrings made for all my bridesmaids, my mother, new sister in law and new mother in law. They were all so touched by this gesture and the moms are thrilled to keep flowers from our wonderful wedding.

Kyla was extremely patient with me as I sorted out what kind of jewelry I wanted and then altered my invoice multiple times to fit into my post-wedding, pre-christmas budget. I'm thrilled to have these beautiful earrings to treasure for the rest of my life...it's a must for any bride that wants something sentimental to hold onto.

Sent on 01/02/2015

Allison · Married on 09/13/2014

This is an AMAZING service. It is a great way to preserve special flowers in a beautiful and FUNCTIONAL setting - who needs a bunch of dried flowers in their house, anyway? I have gotten hundreds of compliments on my pieces and requests for info on the service.
    Also, they make great gifts for wedding party members, if you want to do that after-the-fact. It'd be really nice for a shower - preserve the flowers, get the jewelry made and mail it to those who ran the event!

Sent on 04/20/2015