888 brannan street suite 137, San Francisco, CA 94103 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About DERCO FINE JEWELERS

Derco Fine Jewelers is committed to providing top quality diamonds and jewelry at exceptional prices, with a dedication to service unsurpassed in the industry.

Established in 1939 and headquartered in San Francisco since 1979, Derco has a loyal, discerning customer base centered in the Bay Area that extends across the country and throughout the world.

Our strong customer support is a reflection of our dedicated staff of professional gemologists, goldsmiths and jewelers, many of whom have worked with us since our showroom opened in San Francisco over 30 years ago. Reflecting the diversity of our customers throughout the greater San Francisco Bay Area, our staff is able to serve our customers in a variety of languages.

With our emphasis on client satisfaction and quality products, Derco Fine Jewelers has grown steadily over the past 30 years through enthusiastic referrals from pleased customer

• Spitz Jewelers
  • BARONS Jewelers
  • Steve Padis Jewelry
pic3
d10f2185f9bef50f pic2
Ladies diamond wedding set & Gents wedding band.
One of the important aspect of jewelry is the process of design and engineering!
Split Shank halo ring by Derco!
Split Shank halo ring by Derco!
One of our recent custom designs in this diamond engagement ring with hexagonal halo
Derco's queen cut diamond rose gold band is inspired by the crown of the queen ??! Each angle of the...
pic3

DERCO FINE JEWELERS 3
DERCO FINE JEWELERS 4
  • Divya

Divya · Married on 08/10/2019

The best experience at Derco!

Lorraine has been a key part of the last 1.5 years for my husband and me. Lorraine is amazing. We met Lorraine at Derco when we first started shopping for my engagement ring. Then I didn’t see Lorraine until I had a gorgeous, sparkly new ring on my finger about 4 months later. Once we were engaged, I learned about all of the hard work that Lorraine and the Derco team did to make sure my ring was exactly what my husband wanted. From there, she helped us design our wedding bands and put that same work into both of our bands. All of the rings we have bought from Derco have been completely custom with intricate designs that most other large jewelers wouldn’t be open to working on. Lorraine always encouraged us to design whatever we wanted and she would work with us to assess pros and cons for different options. I’ve never met someone so patient and willing to help. We’re actually going to miss buying rings from Lorraine!

DERCO FINE JEWELERS 5
    Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 05/25/2019

We happened upon this store while strolling through the maze of jewelers in the GiftCenter & Jewelry Mart.
    The bustle inside immediately got us curious about what they could offer within.
    For one thing, the variety was almost overwhelming. We were thinking about a colored sapphire as the main stone, and they had EVERY hue imaginable, from rich blues to zesty pinks. The color decision took a few weekends to straighten out because everything looked so lovely! :D
    The staff was another hook-- within a few minutes each time we entered, someone with a nametag tried offering us a little bottle of water or mint! Although it took a while to secure a personalized consultation, the fact that people still came around to check on us was a very nice touch. :)
    The Salesman we spent the most time with was named Jeff, who did his utmost to make us feel welcome & give the best pointers for our design decisions. When we decided on a pale yellow oval sapphire, acknowledging that the current variety was a little narrow, he assured us, "Come back next week, and I'll have some better ones ready."
    That next trip within would be one of the last, for he prepared not two, not four, but FIVE sunny yellow stones for us to pick from! From that batch, we found The One & quickly designed the remaining bands. The price for both the beautiful 3.25 carat stone w/ the diamond band & matching Wedding Band cost just below 3500-- a breath-taking bargain in the City!
    We left feeling like we won the lottery, not just for the end result, but for how easy and fun Jeff made the process feel.
    When searching for a unique (but amazingly affordable) symbol of your partnership, we highly enjoyed our experience at Derco, and we hope you will too! :D

DERCO FINE JEWELERS 6
    Sent on 09/16/2018

Nicole · Married on 01/27/2018

My fiance got my engagement and wedding band at Derco. Our consultant Toukhig was amazing. She helped with the design of the rings and was very responsive and flexible since we live an hour away. I absolutely love my rings and was very pleased with the level of service and knowledge Toukhig had. I recommend this jeweler to anyone looking at getting a quality diamond at an affordable price.

DERCO FINE JEWELERS 7
    DERCO FINE JEWELERS 8
    Sent on 01/02/2018

DERCO FINE JEWELERS FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Cleaning
    Payment Plans
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Custom Engagement Rings
    Custom Wedding Bands
    Designer Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks