BARONS Jewelers

Dublin, CA View map Visit website

BARONS Jewelers is a wedding jeweler located in Dublin, California. For more than 50 years, this family-owned and operated business has proudly served the San Francisco Bay Area. We are committed to offering an unforgettable buying experience with personalized customer service. The jeweler was founded in 1967 and has been in business for over five decades.

BARONS Jewelers has a variety of wedding jewelry services. Through the following offerings, the professional and talented staff will make your buying experience unique and memorable:

• Appraisal
  • Shipping
  • Stone upgrades
  • Warranties

Other Services
Couples may choose from a range of jewelry and accessories. These include:

• Antique engagement rings
  • Designer wedding bands
  • Handcrafted
  • Loose diamonds
  • Ring setting

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks
3-4 weeks

1 User photo

• Kinsey
    Kinsey F. Married on 07/12/2020

Quality Jewelry from an Honest Jeweler

Ronnie, the owner of Barons, worked with my fiancé to design the perfect engagement ring for me. Ronnie worked with my fiancé to source the right sapphire and customize the white gold and diamond band to my preferences, and he was honest with my fiancé about the pros and cons of each decision and the quality of the stone throughout the process. When I later had my ring appraised and also certified through the Gemological Institute of America, I found that my ring was accurately described and excellent quality. I always enjoy entering Barons because they always shine and polish my ring for me, and I enjoy the latte machine and cookies. My fiancé and I also had the pleasure of attending a Barons special event in which we bet on horse races, and that was quite a treat!
    Janice Married on 09/15/2018
    Very helpful and friendly staff. They resized my engagement ring in one day! Now they are helping me find the perfect wedding band. Ask for Janelle :)

BARONS Jewelers's reply:

Thank you, Janice! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and look forward to seeing you again.
  • User2039700 2+ years ago
    This jewelry store has the largest selection of wedding rings in the store out of any other store I've been to in the tri-valley and central valley area. My fiance and I both found the perfect rings here, after shopping around for weeks. I absolutely did not want to order a ring from a catalog without seeing it on my finger, so the large selection worked out great. The staff was knowledgable and told us some interesting tips on ring care that I was not aware of, such as replating white gold rings every year. They have a great selection of halo rings for women, including low profile ones (yay!), and the men's rings ranged from traditional to extremely unique. The order time was fast (2-3 weeks), and they worked with us on deposits. They also save your order information, so if your fiance loses his ring (like mine did), they can order the exact same one again. They also do free appraisals in case you need to add your rings to your home owner's insurance policy.

Real Weddings

• Kinsey & Mitchell
    23 photos · 07/12/2020

Deals

BARONS Jewelers 1
Gift
Come into our showroom in Dublin, CA for a free ring cleaning. No purchase necessary. Check out our incredible collection, have a cup of coffee, and enjoy a delicious homemade cookie while we make your jewelry sparkle! Find out more about BARONS at www.baronsjewelers.com.

4870 Dublin Blvd. Dublin, CA, 94568

Monday - Saturday, 10am - 6pm
Location of (BARONS Jewelers)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding