DERCO FINE JEWELERS Reviews

DERCO FINE JEWELERS 2
DERCO FINE JEWELERS 3
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Getting married on 05/25/2019

We happened upon this store while strolling through the maze of jewelers in the GiftCenter & Jewelry Mart.
    The bustle inside immediately got us curious about what they could offer within.
    For one thing, the variety was almost overwhelming. We were thinking about a colored sapphire as the main stone, and they had EVERY hue imaginable, from rich blues to zesty pinks. The color decision took a few weekends to straighten out because everything looked so lovely! :D
    The staff was another hook-- within a few minutes each time we entered, someone with a nametag tried offering us a little bottle of water or mint! Although it took a while to secure a personalized consultation, the fact that people still came around to check on us was a very nice touch. :)
    The Salesman we spent the most time with was named Jeff, who did his utmost to make us feel welcome & give the best pointers for our design decisions. When we decided on a pale yellow oval sapphire, acknowledging that the current variety was a little narrow, he assured us, "Come back next week, and I'll have some better ones ready."
    That next trip within would be one of the last, for he prepared not two, not four, but FIVE sunny yellow stones for us to pick from! From that batch, we found The One & quickly designed the remaining bands. The price for both the beautiful 3.25 carat stone w/ the diamond band & matching Wedding Band cost just below 3500-- a breath-taking bargain in the City!
    We left feeling like we won the lottery, not just for the end result, but for how easy and fun Jeff made the process feel.
    When searching for a unique (but amazingly affordable) symbol of your partnership, we highly enjoyed our experience at Derco, and we hope you will too! :D

DERCO FINE JEWELERS 4

Nicole · Married on 01/27/2018

My fiance got my engagement and wedding band at Derco. Our consultant Toukhig was amazing. She helped with the design of the rings and was very responsive and flexible since we live an hour away. I absolutely love my rings and was very pleased with the level of service and knowledge Toukhig had. I recommend this jeweler to anyone looking at getting a quality diamond at an affordable price.

DERCO FINE JEWELERS 5
    DERCO FINE JEWELERS 6

Jasmine · Married on 06/03/2017

Go to Joanna! She knows her product and is never too pushy. I got the perfect engagement ring/wedding ring combo. My fiance wanted a cheap wedding band (but still stylish) and she found his dream design for the price he was looking for. We will only go to her. She's amazing.

Stephanie · Married on 08/27/2016

Amazing service, friendly staff, and beautiful ring! I couldn't be happier with the ring my fiancee designed for me at Derco. I have been back to get it resized and cleaned and the staff was so helpful and friendly.

We had an incredible experience working with Delin at Derco Jeweler. The quality of service & the quality of our rings is above all other jewelers I have worked & considered working with prior to our wedding. I would highly recommend Derco!

• User3197801 · 2+ years ago

Great experience, prices, and quality!

• Patti

Patti · Married on 09/21/2013

Simply the best! They are located in the Gift Center and a wholesale jeweler.

kathy · Married on 02/25/2012

Pete helped my now husband and I to select our engagement ring and matching band. I can't say enough great things about Pete. He is so easy to work with! He doesn't pressure you at all. Always has a smile on his face. What a great guy! Knows his diamonds- he is professional and very helpful and easy-going. We highly, highly recommend his services!

Andrea · Married on 02/25/2012

My wedding ring is so gorgeous! I was so happy to find just what I wanted at Derco, and their service is excellent!

Tara · Married on 08/01/2011

My husband was actually directed to Derco by a jeweler across the hall from them. He had purchased the diamond from this other jeweler but couldn't find a setting he liked, so he made his way over to Derco. Despite the huge selection they have, he still couldn't find exactly what he was looking for (he's very particular :) ) He ended up drawing a picture of what he was looking for and the jeweler told him they could make exactly that. So that's what they did. I could not be happier with my ring, it is gorgeous! We went back to purchase our wedding bands and received more great service, they are so attentive from the second you walk in. We will definitely go to them for future jewelry purchases.

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/14/2011

We started working with Derco almost 2 years before we got married. A co-worker of my husband knew someone working there and recommended us to check them out. Mashid was a sales rep and she was very knowledgeable and walked us through everything. We ended up buying my engagement ring and wedding band set, my center diamond and his wedding band from Derco.

I would highly recommend Derco for their wide selection of high quality jewelry and diamonds. Forget about going to any of those chain jewelry stores like Fred Meyers and Kay's Jewelers. Their prices are much more expensive and lower quality than at Derco (we did extensive research into this, including actually buying another ring from Fred Meyers). Ask for Mashid, she is amazing to work with. Good luck in finding your dream ring!

Gretchen · Married on 11/07/2009

I followed my friend's recommendation, and am so happy with my ring! They have a large selection, and great values. The service was professional, and if you do your research and really know what you want, you can definitely find it there.

Corey · Married on 10/11/2009

I went to the Derco in San Francisco at the Jewelry Mart. I worked with a woman named Lucy and she was great. They were very flexible on the price and I was able to get the perfect ring for under my budget. I absolutely love it! It's white gold, so they will clean it and "re dip" it for free forever. Fantastic service. Great prices. HUGE selection.

Erin · Married on 08/22/2009

We went to Derco for our wedding bands. They had a good selection for a good price. Judy was the associate who helped us. She was very accommodating and helped us find exactly what we wanted and needed, all within our budget. They even cleaned my engagement ring (that wasn't purchased there) for free! I would definitely go back to Derco for any jewelry needs...maybe even a new diamond ring! =)

Amanda · Married on 04/26/2008

Derco's has a gorgeous selection of rings. It took about 30 minutes to pick out my engagement ring. They set the stone while we went and had lunch and we were able to take it home that day! We spent about 2 hours looking over wedding bands. Judy was very helpful and showed us tray after tray of bands until we found the right ones. You can't beat their quality...their diamonds are beautiful. Their collection of colored stones isn't as large as other jewelers, but what they have is of the highest quality. Their pricing is quite good, we feel we got an excellent deal on our rings. We will NEVER shop at another jeweler...we are forever customers of Derco's!

Adam · Married on 05/19/2007

We went to the SF Jewelry Mart looking for wedding rings. We stopped at Derco's and were amazed by the selection they had. But already quite fatigued by a full day of looking at Derco and other stores, we ultimately didn't get anything there. A few weeks later, we visited Derco located at the newly built Westfield Mall in downtown San Francisco. There, the staff were so nice and showed us the perfect white gold wedding band for me. We were quite happy to shop at Derco.

Erinne · Married on 09/17/2011

Go to Derco! I promise you will be pleased with their selection, prices, and most of all customer service. My husband and I worked with Judywho is great! She is super knowledgeable, makes your appointment feel very personalized, and not at all pushy. We never felt rushed to make a decision. I have since heard from many others that they too have been to Derco and have yet to hear anything negative.

Its so nice that they greet you with bottles of water and offer to clean your ring each time you go in there. Another plus is they offer a simple band when you purchase the engagement ring and can then go in and pick out your own band. Also many of the bands we looked out ended up being cheaper then the listed prices. They also custom make some rings.

Emily · Married on 05/09/2015

I bought my husbands wedding band from Derco. He had a specific style in mind and I'm a bargain shopper so I visited at least half a dozen discount ring shops before deciding to purchase from Derco. Derco provided the best value overall.

Timing: Derco requested 3 weeks to create the ring since they did not have one in stock. At the 3 week mark, I called to see if the ring had arrived and they let me know that it was already waiting for me. I took out one start since I was hoping that they would call me instead of the other way around. Overall, it was not a big deal since we were not pressed for time although perhaps other couples who are in a rush may not feel the same.

Additional Perks: Derco provides free engraving for all rings purchased with no character limit. As long as it fits, they'll put it in. They provide you a sheet with the different engraving font styles for you to chose from. The engraving is quick too. They do it on the spot for you (within 30 min for me). Also, they provide bottled water and a nice jar of jewelry cleaner with each visit. I got one for my first visit, another when I purchased the ring, and a third when I came to pick up the ring. Very nice staff.

Jim has been working with my husband since the moment he decided to propose. He is professional, funny, knowledgeable, and a breeze to work with. So when we finally picked a date, it was a no brainer that we were going to return to Derco for our wedding bands.

Jim is always a pleasure to work with and I am sure we will continue to be repeat customers. Thank you!

I have worked with Derco on various occasions, but for our wedding bands, we worked with Judy from Derco. I knew what I wanted right away--they had a ring on display that just needed some minor design tweaks. They were accommodating in my custom requests and the ring came out exactly as I had hoped!

My fiance looked at many, many, many trays of rings before deciding on the right one. Judy was super patient the whole time. She would float to other customers, but at no time did we feel neglected.

We feel that we got our rings at a great price (hint: the tag prices are NOT what you'll pay), and we probably felt like we missed out on negotiatng the prices down even a little bit more.

I will continue to work with Derco in the future--maybe I'll add a new diamond to my wedding band for each anniversary we celebrate! ;)

• Motion

Amy · Married on 07/31/2010

Derco is the bomb! Great service, great selection, and according to my husband, great prices as well. Don't forget to make an appointment to get your name on the list. They even clean your rings when you are there looking around. No high pressure at all. We bought my engagement ring there and went back to get our wedding bands. They even made a customized ring for me based on my discription. I LOVE my rings! Thanks Derco!

Marcela · Married on 05/08/2010

We were looking for a place to get our wedding bands and a couple of friends recommended Derco. We went there on a weekend and Derco was packed. I almost didn't want to wait but then decided to wait a little longer. If a place is that packed, they must be doing something right. We finally met with a consultant who was very helpful. They were able to custom make our rings within a reasonable time for us based on what we described, and they turned out beautiful. Pricing was also reasonable. They were also very good with cleaning my ring every time we visited. Overall we're very happy with them.

Christine · Married on 10/31/2009

They came highly recommended by other people. Definitely the best bang for your buck. The only problem is that they're located in the SF Jewelry Mart and it's a little hard to get there sometimes. I've had my ring cleaned twice and they've been great and very accommodating. When my fiance bought my engagement ring there, George Lucas was buying a diamond bracelet right next to him. Hey if it's good enough for George Lucas...

sheila · Married on 11/03/2007

Beautiful jewelry and wonderful pricing! We purchased both of our rings there! Great customer service!

Brieanne · Married on 10/28/2007

they were extremely helpful, corresponded via email when we were trying to work out details, delivered a beautiful product, and check/clean my ring as often as i want. nothing brightens my day like a fresh sparkling diamond!