888 Brannan St #129, San Francisco, CA 94103 Map Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Giraux Fine Jewelry

Since 1977 the San Francisco based company Giraux Fine Jewelry has specialized in custom, handcrafted jewelry. Giraux Sarkissian started his career as an apprentice jeweler for Scottish Jewelers of Zimbabwe, where he worked with some of the iconic Crown Jewels.

In the early 70鈥檚 Giraux, his bride Sue, and their two young children relocated to San Francisco, California. Their goal was to bring the highest quality of loose diamonds and exquisitely handcrafted jewelry to the wholesale market. The Sarkissians seized the opportunity to be one of the first Fine Jewelry vendors in the historic GiftCenter & JewelryMart. They have grown from a small operation to one of the largest showrooms in the building. They have stayed through the countless building re-designs, and the ebbs and flows of the diamond market. The two eldest Sarkissian children have since taken over the business and are equally as passionate about the legacy their parents have built. Giraux Fine Jewelry is now known for their large inventory of loose diamonds, some of the rarest cushion cuts on the market, and excellent pricing with friendly faces.

As a testament to the quality and level of service at Giraux, nearly 75% of their business is through referrals from existing clientele.

Follow Giraux Fine Jewelry on

Other couples have also viewed

• ShadowBee Creations
giraux1212 2ndringset pink 3
gxj2549 front

16 Reviews for Giraux Fine Jewelry

Emily 路 Married on 05/09/2015

I worked with Steve at Giraux on my wedding band. I wanted an eternity band but not the standard cookie-cutter style. I found a unique style from Giraux but wanted to make some changes. I wanted bigger diamonds but at the same time, I didn't want to change the profile height of the ring. Steve worked with the ring makers and was able to deliver exactly what I was looking for and stay within the quoted budget =) His estimates on the price and the time it took to make the ring were spot on. He called us immediately after the ring was finished and it was within 3 weeks.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Giraux Fine Jewelry's reply:

Hi Emily,

Thank you so much for a great review. We are so happy you had a good experience at Giraux. We hope to see you soon!

Michelle 路 Married on 09/21/2013

My family has been going to Giraux for years! I love their quality of work and excellent customer service! I work with Armine whenever I go and I adore her! She is sweet, honest and really easy to work with! My engagement ring, husband's wedding ring and a Valentine's Day gift have all come from Giraux. Can't say enough good things!

Sent on 05/26/2014
  • ADRIENNE

Adrienne 路 Married on 12/16/2011

I love my ring, and the Giraux Jewelry staff were wonderful in assisting me and my husband in finding the perfect rings for us.

Sent on 01/14/2012

Giraux Fine Jewelry FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Cleaning
    Diamond Certification
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Custom Engagement Rings
    Custom Wedding Bands
    Designer Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands
    Fair Trade
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks
    3-4 weeks
    5-6 weeks

1 Real Wedding

• 888 Brannan St #129 San Francisco, CA, 94103 See on map
    Location of (Giraux Fine Jewelry)