This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2023

Welcome to Loreto Jewelry, where passion meets craftsmanship in the creation of exquisite wedding rings. Founded in 2017 by two friends with a shared vision, our journey is rooted in Argentina and extends to Wyoming, USA. We are dedicated to crafting wedding rings that tell stories of quality, dedication, and artistry.

Experience and Expertise:
With over 10 years in the industry, our team, consisting of industrial designers, artisans, and specialists, brings a wealth of expertise to the realm of crafting wedding rings. Our journey has been marked by tireless exploration and a commitment to merging traditional craftsmanship with contemporary innovation.

Unique Selling Proposition (USP):
At Loreto, we take pride in using innovative, lightweight, and hypoallergenic materials to create unique and personalized wedding ring designs. What sets us apart is not just our exceptional wedding rings but our unwavering commitment to excellent customer service.

Services:
We specialize in the design and crafting of wedding rings using noble, innovative, and unique materials. Every wedding ring is handmade and made to measure, allowing for customization to meet our clients' unique preferences.

Client Testimonials:
"So beautiful and perfect quality! We love it and can't wait for my fiancé to start wearing it after our wedding!" - Jessica S, 12/13/2023.

"This wedding ring is so special and unique. Exactly like I imagined! I can’t wait to propose to my partner with it. Thank you so much for all the detailed information provided even before my purchase was complete. Y’all are amazing! 🖤" - Martin K, 12/04/2023.

Online Presence:
Explore our diverse collection of wedding rings on our website: [www.loretojewelry.com](https://www.loretojewelry.com) and connect with us on Instagram [@loreto.jewelry](https://www.instagram.com/loreto.jewelry/).

Customization Process:
Whether through our website or various communication channels, we are here to guide you through the process of selecting or customizing your unique wedding ring. No specific requirements are needed, just your vision and preferences.

Discover the artistry, dedication, and personalized touch that define Loreto Wedding Rings. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your wedding journey.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

Frequently asked questions

Which of the following services do you offer?

Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Designer Accessories
Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks

100% Recommended by couples

J
Jessica S. Sent on 12/13/2023

Such a unique ring!

So beautiful and it's perfect quality! We love it and can't wait for my fiancé to start wearing it after our wedding!
Amanda
Amanda T. Sent on 10/24/2023

Highly recommended

Second purchase from this seller and my buying experience was just as pleasant as the first. They do great work and shipping was fast with tracking. I highly recommend.
Lucas
Lucas R. Sent on 12/20/2023

Great experience and product

Seller was extremely helpful and got our ring to us quickly for our ten year anniversary vow renewal! It’s absolutely perfect!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner

Deals

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Martín Schvartzman
Martín Schvartzman
Owner, Maker

How things work is something that intrigues me. I chose industrial design as a university career and decided to dedicate myself to what I love the most: creating unique objects combining hand tools and productive technologies using latest materials.

Esteban Lapidus
Esteban Lapidus
Owner

Curiosity has always been what kept me in constant movement. Due my passion for all things crafted I studied Industrial Design and Art direction. Loreto is the place where I could finally focus all that energy and combine my passions.

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding