1312 Laurel St, San Carlos, CA 94070 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Geoffrey's Diamonds

Located in San Carlos, California, Geoffrey's Diamonds is a professional jeweler and goldsmith for weddings. Owner Geoffrey Stern has been serving the local community for over three decades, with a strong commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. Couples will appreciate the team’s expertise on everything from the quality of gold to the cut of diamonds.

Geoffrey’s Diamonds offer a wide range of services and pieces. The stores stock only the highest-quality stones, and designs from celebrated artists. The team also offers cleaning services, as well as appraisals of existing rings, and can even upgrade its precious stones. They invite couples to stop by for a ring sizing and to examine their extensive stock. From deep blue sapphires set in sterling silver to warm rose gold supporting a lucid diamond, couples are certain to find the ring of their dreams.

geoffreys 156 51 1576615 158326577164345
Sparkling diamonds
geoffreys 156 51 1576615 158326577164345

8 Reviews for Geoffrey's Diamonds

Jenn · Married on 04/26/2014

Great place to find your engagement or wedding rings. They are very helpful and have a great selection if items for such a small shop

Sent on 05/20/2014

I had the best experience purchasing my engagement ring and wedding band from Geoffrey's. Nikko and his team are the best!! I found Geoffrey's site in my search for the best prices for Jeff Cooper designs. There were other sites that offered low prices but when I googled them, their ratings and reviews (yelp and otherwise) were really low. It made me feel so much better to find out that Geoffrey's had a real location in San Carlos, CA and no complaints filed under BBB. Also I knew 100+ positive Yelp reviews can't be wrong.

Hands down he had the best online price and he proved it when I made my purchase. I was originally shopping for everything in white diamond but his prices were so great that I was able to buy everything in platinum. Also he found me the most amazing diamond (bigger and better in quality than all the others even Blue Nile) to fit my budget. Actually he went above and beyond to work with my specs and my money, to give me the best service and an out of this world deal! He beat the "no-middle-man" Mervis Diamonds by thousands and was able to offer a better selection which was great because I was having a hard time finding the perfect diamond even on sites like Blue Nile, James Allen, and other diamond search engines. Did I mention that I made my purchase remotely? Because I live in DC and the store is located in CA, Nikko patiently helped me by phone, emails, and texts.

I don't buy jewelry often especially big ticket ones but I know who I'm gonna call when I'm ready to do it again. :) Thank so much Nikko for making my extra special purchase so painless and amazing!

PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE ALSO POSTED THIS REVIEW ON YELP.

Sent on 05/06/2013

Geoffrey's Diamonds FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Warranties

• 1312 Laurel St San Carlos, CA, 94070 See on map
    (Phone number)
    10AM - 5PM Monday through Saturday
    Location of (Geoffrey's Diamonds)