On WeddingWire since 2023
Nestled in the modern urban mecca of Tysons, VA, with the McLean Metro station at the foot of the property, Archer Hotel Tysons is an industrial-elegant boutique hotel just 9 miles northwest of Washington, D.C.
Archer’s chic and stylish hotel showcases a casually elegant ambiance, local touches, and ultra-personal VIP service that caters to the individuality of every guest. With six stylishly understated, flexible function spaces designed for hosting and toasting — plus customizable menus and convenient room blocks with luxe guest rooms and suites — your wedding events are sure to be unforgettable, picture-ready affairs.
• The 3,025 square foot Penthouse is the premiere event space in Tysons, and its adjoining open-air terrace bring form and function together beautifully. The Penthouse welcomes guests into events with 24-foot wood plank ceilings and riveted steel trusses, crystal-clad chandeliers, and tumbled red brick walls. The 2,100 square foot beautifully designed outdoor terrace is mostly covered and offers soft seating, moveable bars and heat lamps.
• Sharing the top floor with the Penthouse, The Moonlight and Oasis salons are more-intimate spaces with signature style, plenty of natural light and a serving buffet.
• On the main-floor of the hotel, The Great Room welcomes guests with floor-to-soaring-ceiling windows and a painted flowering dogwood mural on its red brick wall. The space can be divided for smaller wedding events. Or extend the party into Archer’s inviting living room, complete with contemporary soft seating, a 360˚ glass fireplace and adjoining open-air patio.
• The artful AKB Kitchen + Bar welcomes the area's upscale clientele with a central 360˚ bar, a private dining room, and three semi-private gathering spots, including a covered patio with an oversized glass fire pit. Couples can choose the perfect semi-private space for their wedding Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, or Brunch event, or can buy out the entire bar for up to 180 guests.
Our sophisticated function spaces (both indoors and out) are ideally suited for:
• Wedding Celebration Receptions
• Bridal Showers
• Welcome Parties
• Rehearsal Dinners
• Intimate Ceremonies
• Farewell Brunches
When you're planning your Wedding Celebration in the DC Metropolitan area, look to Archer and his talented team to take care of the fine details — and you. Cheers to an unforgettable “I do.”
Venues you may like
See other venues that are popular with couples right now
Frequently asked questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Any other questions?
Be the first to share your experience!
Your feedback can help future couples make the best decisions for their special day.
Would you like to visit?