Embassy Suites Alexandria

1900 Diagonal Road, Alexandria, VA 22314 Map · Phone number · Visit website

19 Reviews for Embassy Suites Alexandria

Calvin · Married on 10/19/2014

The Catering Manager Craig and his team of sales managers and banquet staff really came together to pull off a great flawless event for me yesterday. They were flexible with minor room set up changes and made sure they was always food for my guests, which by the way was very delicious!

Thanks Embassy Suites, I will definitely recommend this venue to my wedding clients!

Calvin M.
    DMV Wedding Showcase

Sent on 10/20/2014

I held my wedding ceremony and reception at the Embassy Suites in Old Town Alexandria. The first person I spoke to was Tiffany Hightower. We were treated like valued clients from the moment we walked through the door. She gave us a tour of the ceremony area, reception rooms and hotel rooms that would be open for our guests. Afterwards, they offered us dinner on the house to mull over our choices. We had been to many sites throughout Virginia, and especially in Alexandria, and this was by far the most customer service oriented. They really were the best. The contract was pulled together quickly, easy to understand, and generous.

As planning for the wedding progressed, we were dismayed to learn that Tiffany had taken a position at another company. We wished her the best, and wondered how that would affect our wedding planning. In what can only be a complement to the staffing and professionalism of the Embassy Suites, I can say that our planning continued without a hitch. We worked with a new person, of course, Deborah Bell, but she was also accommodating, and patient, and offered her insight and experience to help us plan a wonderful day.

My husband to be and I were even allowed into the sight occasionally by the staff to help sort out details of planning for decorations (escorted by the staff, of course). I just can't emphasize enough how accommodating they were.

On the day of the wedding, there was a bride getting married in the afternoon before me. I had been told about this the moment she signed a contract. We always knew this would be a possibility, but many venues do this, and we trusted the Embassy Suites and didn't have a problem with it. Unfortunately, she was apparently 2 hours late to her own wedding (!!!) and so her reception started 2 hours late, etc. The Staff at the Embassy Suites was Incredible! They got the room turned around in under an hour with escort cards and table cards set out and in good order. I never knew about the iss

Sent on 03/14/2013

• 1900 Diagonal Road Alexandria, VA, 22314 See on map
    703-936-6531 (Phone number)
    Location of (Embassy Suites Alexandria)