Antonia Christianson Events

4216 Virginia Beach Blvd Suite 120, Virginia Beach, VA 23452 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 54
  • Real Weddings 1

About Antonia Christianson Events

Antonia Christianson Events is a full-service event planning and design business based in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Owner Antonia specializes in crafting customized weddings and is able to plan and implement events in a number of locations. Established in 2007 and expanded in 2012, this company now consists of namesake Antonia and seven other planners. This team is dedicated to providing exemplary service, and all seven members share a common goal: to design and execute couples' envisioned events.

Experience

Antonia Christianson has over 19 years of event experience. Her background includes radio promotion, experience with corporate events, and other work opportunities that culminate in her current role at Antonia Christianson Events. When she expanded her event business in 2012, Antonia became the owner of a bi-coastal event planning service. Today, she continues to service weddings both domestically and abroad.

The team at Antonia Christianson Events endeavors to provide couples with full-service planning packages. Proposals are crafted based on each particular couple's needs and budget requirements. The team aims to equip couples with the level of planning that best suits them, whether it's full-service, partial, or day-of coordination. They can also create timelines, to-do lists, and guestlists for their clients. Furthermore, the following services are available through this planning company:

• Budget analysis

102 Reviews for Antonia Christianson Events

• Katrina

Katrina · Married on 09/26/2019

from a former planner & type A personality:

to say that this lady & her gals are the s*** is an understatement. I reached out to Missy about a week after getting engaged. she had just gotten back from Hawaii & I needed a little more insight into the world that is Hawaii & destination planning. as a former planner I knew I needed someone highly recommended & who would make us a priority. Missy was all of those things & more! she instantly got to work on a venue & got all the balls rolling for me right away! thank God for this woman! she handled countless phone calls for me (a 6 hour time difference & working 2 jobs don't go together). Missy most days could read my mind & know what I was thinking before I knew how to put it in words. we would have weekly emails going back & forth with where I was in the planning process. she would send me picture of things to see what my thought were for signs & decor. she created a personal check list to keep my head on straight & keep us on track. helped me plan a welcome luau for all of our peeps & keep all the names together. so fast forward a year & a month: Missy & her hubby fly to Hawaii, the week of their anniversary & their oldest son's birthday to celebrate me & my hubby. these two people were there every day, every step of the way to help us get down the aisle. it poured the day of our outdoor wedding & Missy & hubby rearranged tables & chairs to make things work. they sweated in 80+ degree humid weather & kept smiles on their faces the whole time. I never once had to worry if something was wrong, they had everything under control. Missy made sure that everyone was happy & Christopher & I could just enjoy our friends & family. I told Missy the one thing I'm gonna miss is the constant emails & text messages. & she told my husband now we can all be "real life friends". this woman started off as a kicka** planner I needed to help me plan my wedding & she's become a kicka** lady I need in my life as a friend. thank you Mrs. Christianson for all your help. I would pay for you & your services over & over again.

long story short: if you're planning a wedding, near or far, you want a wedding planner. but if you want someone who's gonna put in the work & make YOUR vision come true & put you & your beloved first, you want Missy. as a former planner myself, I never had to worry about a thing & Missy is the most thorough lady ever.
    ps. I'm sorry I was perpetually late in Hawaii. thank you for not hating me =)

Sent on 10/22/2019

Jessica Clark · Married on 07/06/2019

BEST Entire Experience

Missy and the ACE team were beyond AMAZING!!!! From the beginning to the very end, she was there and always two steps ahead. My wedding was six months from when I was engaged, and she made everything happen. I didn’t have time research vendors or worry about details, but she handled everything better than I could’ve imagined. She has wonderful vendors and people that she works with and recommends, and I was always impressed by their creativity. I got married at a new venue and she was there to make sure everything was done correctly. Despite the newness of the venue, Missy made sure everything was on track. She made me feel so comfortable and at ease throughout the entire wedding planning process and I could not ask for better service. She was open to ideas, and she always knew the best way to execute them to fit into the vision. I love espresso and she made sure that there was an espresso cart during the reception! I could not speak more highly of her and her team’s professionalism and personal dedication. My husband and I were beyond grateful and happy with how she helped us throughout the entire wedding process and we seriously had the best time and memories from our day.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Antonia Christianson Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1900
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 8000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Non-Religious
    Religious

Real Weddings

• Bit of Ivory Photography Wedding Photographers

I always know my clients are in amazing hands when I hear Antonia and Team ACE are behind the scenes making their wedding dreams come true-- from start to finish! With great professionalism and experience, Antonia is top-notch when it comes to not only taking care of her couples, but also her local wedding community. :)

• Vivid Expressions LLC Wedding Planners

Missy is a remarkable colleague. Her passion and professionalize is a joy work with.

• Waterford Event Rentals Wedding Rentals

Antonia Christianson Events is a wedding coordinating/design company...basically the complete package. You are sure to have a care free day while filling the room with gorgeous details. No task is too big or too small or Antonia's team. Whether it be folding napkins or developing itineraries, ACE has what it takes to make your big day simply perfect. The team is a pleasure to work with!

• 4216 Virginia Beach Blvd Suite 120 Virginia Beach, VA, 23452 See on map
    757-566-7174 (Phone number)
    Location of (Antonia Christianson Events)