Antonia Christianson Events

4216 Virginia Beach Blvd Suite 120, Virginia Beach, Virginia, VA 23452 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 71
  • Real Weddings 1

About Antonia Christianson Events

Antonia Christianson Events is a full-service destination event planning and design business in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Customized weddings are a specialty of this business, available to design and plan your wedding in a number of locations. Established in 2007, the Antonia Christianson Events team is dedicated to providing exemplary service, shown in their choice to limit the number of clients they provide services for each year for an attentive service experience.

Experience

Owner Antonia Christianson has over 19 years of event experience. Her background includes radio promotion, experience with corporate events and other work opportunities that culminate in her current role with Antonia Christianson Events. She expanded her event business to California in 2012 and has been featured in multiple publications.

The services offered by Antonia Christianson Events are key in creating a wedding event that is both exquisite and stress-free. The team offers the following services to bring your dream wedding to life:

• Budget analysis

Antonia Christianson Events 6
Antonia Christianson Events 7

Jessica Clark · Getting married on 07/06/2019

BEST Entire Experience

Missy and the ACE team were beyond AMAZING!!!! From the beginning to the very end, she was there and always two steps ahead. My wedding was six months from when I was engaged, and she made everything happen. I didn’t have time research vendors or worry about details, but she handled everything better than I could’ve imagined. She has wonderful vendors and people that she works with and recommends, and I was always impressed by their creativity. I got married at a new venue and she was there to make sure everything was done correctly. Despite the newness of the venue, Missy made sure everything was on track. She made me feel so comfortable and at ease throughout the entire wedding planning process and I could not ask for better service. She was open to ideas, and she always knew the best way to execute them to fit into the vision. I love espresso and she made sure that there was an espresso cart during the reception! I could not speak more highly of her and her team’s professionalism and personal dedication. My husband and I were beyond grateful and happy with how she helped us throughout the entire wedding process and we seriously had the best time and memories from our day.

Jackie · Married on 01/27/2018

Where do I begin?? Team ACE is in a league of its own! I get asked all the time "How were you SO calm on your wedding day?" and the answer is simple. I fully trusted in Missy and Team ACE to make sure all details of my big day were executed to perfection.

Let's just say I have been to A LOT of weddings. I wanted to find a venue that was different. I wanted a venue that I hadn't seen a million of my friends get married in. After describing my vision to Missy she recommended The Historic Post Office in Hampton, VA. My husband and I went for a site visit and jaws dropped. It was absolutely perfect. As if she was reading my mind. She definitely knows all things wedding. She always made sure to check in and schedule meetings with me to ensure I wasn't ever overwhelmed and that I wasn't rushed in the planning process. She always had the best vendor recommendations for me and asked ALL of the questions that I would never have thought to ask!

On the day of my wedding, the Team ACE girls and Missy were on it! Set up was being executed perfectly beneath our feet! We were checked in on regularly and if any of our friends or family had questions they had answers. I didn't have to worry about a single thing (just that handsome man waiting for me at the end of the aisle). The day was absolutely flawless!! Special shoutout to Team ACE'r Kelly - while my mom was bustling my dress Kelly helped put my socks and Kate Spade keds on for the reception since I couldn't reach my feet - yes, she literally tied my shoes for me - now that's FULL SERVICE right there! Missy and Team ACE truly care about their clients as if they were family. I would recommend no one else to plan and execute your dream day!

Antonia Christianson Events 14

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,900.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals

Real Weddings

• Bit of Ivory Photography
    Bit of Ivory Photography Wedding Photographers

I always know my clients are in amazing hands when I hear Antonia and Team ACE are behind the scenes making their wedding dreams come true-- from start to finish! With great professionalism and experience, Antonia is top-notch when it comes to not only taking care of her couples, but also her local wedding community. :)

• Vivid Expressions LLC
    Vivid Expressions LLC Wedding Planners

Missy is a remarkable colleague. Her passion and professionalize is a joy work with.

• Waterford Event Rentals
    Waterford Event Rentals Wedding Rentals

Antonia Christianson Events is a wedding coordinating/design company...basically the complete package. You are sure to have a care free day while filling the room with gorgeous details. No task is too big or too small or Antonia's team. Whether it be folding napkins or developing itineraries, ACE has what it takes to make your big day simply perfect. The team is a pleasure to work with!

• 4216 Virginia Beach Blvd Suite 120 Virginia Beach, Virginia, VA 23452 See on map
    757-566-7174 (Phone number)
  • 4216 Virginia Beach Blvd, Suite 120 Virginia Beach, VA 23452 See on map
    757-566-7174 (Phone number)
    7576502152 (Other Phone Number)
    Call us to schedule a free consultation!