Antonia Christianson Events

4216 Virginia Beach Blvd Suite 120, Virginia Beach, VA 23452 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 71
  • Real Weddings 1

About Antonia Christianson Events

Antonia Christianson Events is a full-service destination event planning and design business in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Customized weddings are a specialty of this business, available to design and plan your wedding in a number of locations. Established in 2007, the Antonia Christianson Events team is dedicated to providing exemplary service, shown in their choice to limit the number of clients they provide services for each year for an attentive service experience.

Experience

Owner Antonia Christianson has over 19 years of event experience. Her background includes radio promotion, experience with corporate events and other work opportunities that culminate in her current role with Antonia Christianson Events. She expanded her event business to California in 2012 and has been featured in multiple publications.

The services offered by Antonia Christianson Events are key in creating a wedding event that is both exquisite and stress-free. The team offers the following services to bring your dream wedding to life:

• Budget analysis

Antonia Christianson Events 6
Antonia Christianson Events 7

Jessica Clark · Getting married on 07/06/2019

BEST Entire Experience

Missy and the ACE team were beyond AMAZING!!!! From the beginning to the very end, she was there and always two steps ahead. My wedding was six months from when I was engaged, and she made everything happen. I didn’t have time research vendors or worry about details, but she handled everything better than I could’ve imagined. She has wonderful vendors and people that she works with and recommends, and I was always impressed by their creativity. I got married at a new venue and she was there to make sure everything was done correctly. Despite the newness of the venue, Missy made sure everything was on track. She made me feel so comfortable and at ease throughout the entire wedding planning process and I could not ask for better service. She was open to ideas, and she always knew the best way to execute them to fit into the vision. I love espresso and she made sure that there was an espresso cart during the reception! I could not speak more highly of her and her team’s professionalism and personal dedication. My husband and I were beyond grateful and happy with how she helped us throughout the entire wedding process and we seriously had the best time and memories from our day.

• Katelyn

Katelyn Monahan · Married on 01/17/2019

I wouldn't have wanted to plan our wedding with anyone else.

It has taken me a long time to post this review, for no reason other than I haven’t been able to pinpoint the right words. Missy is my “cousin in love” as she calls it. I have always been a huge supporter of her business and her in general, to be honest. I have always worn her Team ACE t-shirts from coast to coast. She is loving, kind, supportive and I was sure that she carried all of that into her profession. It wasn’t until I got to experience Team ACE from the Bridal point of view that I saw how truly talented and dedicated she really is. Shane and I called with a wild idea to get married in Hawaii and we needed her help. We live in Idaho, she is based in VA, and our families are in CA and OR. Despite that, within 72 hours she had a full page of suggestions for venues, with “just a little google search” she said (eyeroll). She was diligent in making sure my vision was understood (even on days that I wasn’t sure I understood it). She was knowledgeable in how she spoke about other event professionals that she felt would serve me in the capacities that I expected. Her communication was always clear, and if I was unsure there was never a limit on the number of times and ways she could explain things. Missy always took the time to answer when I forgot about the time change and called too late at night, her team shipped us linens and Small details that I was heart- set on. She even helped guide me and encourage me to make decisions about what details and traditions were the most important to me, to maximize the moments we would love on our big day. Missy was never more than a phone call or FaceTime away; even on the days I looked a hot mess- she never even laughed. Team ACE was a HUGE part of Shane and I’s start to the rest of our lives, and we would not have been able to have the beautiful, elegant, simple wedding we had both imagined without them. Team ACE is a service beyond any I could have ever expected, and I am so grateful to now be able to support her as an ACE Bride, not just a cousin in love.

Antonia Christianson Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,900.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals

Real Weddings

• Bit of Ivory Photography
    Bit of Ivory Photography Wedding Photographers

I always know my clients are in amazing hands when I hear Antonia and Team ACE are behind the scenes making their wedding dreams come true-- from start to finish! With great professionalism and experience, Antonia is top-notch when it comes to not only taking care of her couples, but also her local wedding community. :)

• Vivid Expressions LLC
    Vivid Expressions LLC Wedding Planners

Missy is a remarkable colleague. Her passion and professionalize is a joy work with.

• Waterford Event Rentals
    Waterford Event Rentals Wedding Rentals

Antonia Christianson Events is a wedding coordinating/design company...basically the complete package. You are sure to have a care free day while filling the room with gorgeous details. No task is too big or too small or Antonia's team. Whether it be folding napkins or developing itineraries, ACE has what it takes to make your big day simply perfect. The team is a pleasure to work with!

• 4216 Virginia Beach Blvd Suite 120 Virginia Beach, Virginia, 23452 See on map