Antonia Christianson Events Reviews

Antonia Christianson Events 6
Antonia Christianson Events 7

Jessica Clark · Getting married on 07/06/2019

BEST Entire Experience

Missy and the ACE team were beyond AMAZING!!!! From the beginning to the very end, she was there and always two steps ahead. My wedding was six months from when I was engaged, and she made everything happen. I didn’t have time research vendors or worry about details, but she handled everything better than I could’ve imagined. She has wonderful vendors and people that she works with and recommends, and I was always impressed by their creativity. I got married at a new venue and she was there to make sure everything was done correctly. Despite the newness of the venue, Missy made sure everything was on track. She made me feel so comfortable and at ease throughout the entire wedding planning process and I could not ask for better service. She was open to ideas, and she always knew the best way to execute them to fit into the vision. I love espresso and she made sure that there was an espresso cart during the reception! I could not speak more highly of her and her team’s professionalism and personal dedication. My husband and I were beyond grateful and happy with how she helped us throughout the entire wedding process and we seriously had the best time and memories from our day.

• Katelyn

Katelyn Monahan · Married on 01/17/2019

I wouldn't have wanted to plan our wedding with anyone else.

It has taken me a long time to post this review, for no reason other than I haven’t been able to pinpoint the right words. Missy is my “cousin in love” as she calls it. I have always been a huge supporter of her business and her in general, to be honest. I have always worn her Team ACE t-shirts from coast to coast. She is loving, kind, supportive and I was sure that she carried all of that into her profession. It wasn’t until I got to experience Team ACE from the Bridal point of view that I saw how truly talented and dedicated she really is. Shane and I called with a wild idea to get married in Hawaii and we needed her help. We live in Idaho, she is based in VA, and our families are in CA and OR. Despite that, within 72 hours she had a full page of suggestions for venues, with “just a little google search” she said (eyeroll). She was diligent in making sure my vision was understood (even on days that I wasn’t sure I understood it). She was knowledgeable in how she spoke about other event professionals that she felt would serve me in the capacities that I expected. Her communication was always clear, and if I was unsure there was never a limit on the number of times and ways she could explain things. Missy always took the time to answer when I forgot about the time change and called too late at night, her team shipped us linens and Small details that I was heart- set on. She even helped guide me and encourage me to make decisions about what details and traditions were the most important to me, to maximize the moments we would love on our big day. Missy was never more than a phone call or FaceTime away; even on the days I looked a hot mess- she never even laughed. Team ACE was a HUGE part of Shane and I’s start to the rest of our lives, and we would not have been able to have the beautiful, elegant, simple wedding we had both imagined without them. Team ACE is a service beyond any I could have ever expected, and I am so grateful to now be able to support her as an ACE Bride, not just a cousin in love.

Jackie · Married on 01/27/2018

Where do I begin?? Team ACE is in a league of its own! I get asked all the time "How were you SO calm on your wedding day?" and the answer is simple. I fully trusted in Missy and Team ACE to make sure all details of my big day were executed to perfection.

Let's just say I have been to A LOT of weddings. I wanted to find a venue that was different. I wanted a venue that I hadn't seen a million of my friends get married in. After describing my vision to Missy she recommended The Historic Post Office in Hampton, VA. My husband and I went for a site visit and jaws dropped. It was absolutely perfect. As if she was reading my mind. She definitely knows all things wedding. She always made sure to check in and schedule meetings with me to ensure I wasn't ever overwhelmed and that I wasn't rushed in the planning process. She always had the best vendor recommendations for me and asked ALL of the questions that I would never have thought to ask!

On the day of my wedding, the Team ACE girls and Missy were on it! Set up was being executed perfectly beneath our feet! We were checked in on regularly and if any of our friends or family had questions they had answers. I didn't have to worry about a single thing (just that handsome man waiting for me at the end of the aisle). The day was absolutely flawless!! Special shoutout to Team ACE'r Kelly - while my mom was bustling my dress Kelly helped put my socks and Kate Spade keds on for the reception since I couldn't reach my feet - yes, she literally tied my shoes for me - now that's FULL SERVICE right there! Missy and Team ACE truly care about their clients as if they were family. I would recommend no one else to plan and execute your dream day!

Antonia Christianson Events 14
    Antonia Christianson Events 21
    Antonia Christianson Events 22
    Antonia Christianson Events 23

Katherine · Married on 10/21/2017

We had the most wonderful experience working with Missy of Antonia Christianson Events. She planned my sisters wedding five years ago and when I got engaged, she was the only person we considered because of our previous experience with her. She gets to know the couple and the families and really puts her heart into every event to make the couples vision come to life. She offers expert and honest insight, remains calm in times of stress, has a "can-do, we will make it happen" attitude like I've never seen and quickly adjusts on the fly if needed. She helped make our weekend seamless and stress-free and our wedding the best day of our lives!

Antonia Christianson Events 24
    Antonia Christianson Events 25
    Antonia Christianson Events 26
    Antonia Christianson Events 27
    Antonia Christianson Events 28

Kaitlin · Married on 10/14/2017

I moved to a completely different city during my wedding planning process, but Missy worked closely with my mom to ensure my vision for my wedding day became a reality! Even from miles away, Missy helped with every detail, vendor meeting, and made each Pinterest vision come to fruition. The cool thing about Missy (and there are a lot of cool things ;) ) is that she creates everyone's wedding differently. She looked at all of my different ideas (and there were a ton of them) and created an absolute masterpiece! I'm the type of gal who knows what she wants, but can't always make a decision or clearly articulate my ideas. Missy and ACE did not disappoint and made sure the rehearsal and our wedding day went smoothly - even with the rain and all! I would highly recommend Missy and Team ACE to anyone and everyone.

Antonia Christianson Events 29
    Antonia Christianson Events 36
    Antonia Christianson Events 37
    Antonia Christianson Events 38

Alisha · Married on 10/07/2017

My wedding went off without a hitch, and that's largely due to Missy and the ACE team! Missy truly cares about her clients and it is evident in everything she does. I was not a local bride and I'm quite indecisive when it comes to just about everything. Missy was so helpful and did not make decisions for me, but helped me evaluate different options and offered recommendations so that I could make great informed decisions. Her recommendations by the way, were all spot on! She made being a non local bride a breeze. She always made time for me (especially on my random trips in town) and we chatted like we've known each other for years. I never felt neglected or less than because I was not local.

On the day of the wedding, Missy transformed into Wonder Woman! She went above and beyond to make sure our day was smooth and stress free - and not just for us but for our entire bridal party (and guests!). When my flower girl had to use the restroom during the middle of our ceremony, Missy took her so that our family could enjoy the ceremony. When my sister had a coughing attack, Missy was there with a glass of water. Missy anticipated our needs before we even knew them ourselves! Honestly, my family cannot stop talking about how amazing Missy and the ACE team were. Our bridal party truly was able to relax and enjoy the day. I would highly recommend Missy and the ACE team to any bride! She was a joy to work with and I could not be happier. A+++++++

Grace · Married on 09/30/2017

I cannot gush enough about Missy and her team at ACE! My now-husband and I are not the most creative people but we are perfectionists and had broad-sweeping visions of what we wanted our wedding to be like ("secret garden", "traditional/ colonial", "elegant/ classy", "bring the outdoors in", "bright autumn") though we couldn't put together the pieces and details to create that vision. I had wanted to have our reception on a plantation overlooking the water, but as none were elderly friendly and my grandmother was the reason I had my wedding where I grew up in Williamsburg, I switched to the Williamsburg Lodge ballroom. But we really didn't want a Marriott ballroom looking wedding, though that is exactly what the Williamsburg Lodge is. So I specifically was looking for a planner that could help with design and not just organization. ACE was PERFECT. Missy took what we said and put together an amazing vendor team that brought our vision to life! We went through several designs as Missy helped us work through our budget while still getting the look we wanted, and we ended up with something truly magical and spectacular! Our guests were blown away and told us the reception ballroom was like stepping into an enchanted garden while still completely tasteful and elegant and not over the top. The hanging lanterns Missy came up with along with the dance floor just brought the high ceiling down and created an intimate atmosphere that was still grand. And all this on top on of the basic stuff you'd expect from a wedding planner around planning the day, coordinating with the vendor teams, etc- everything went smoothly without a hitch thanks to ACE. My husband and I had so much fun on our wedding day - completely stress-free - and all because we were in amazing hands. Thank you, Missy and team!!!!

Brittany · Married on 08/05/2017

Missy and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. Anything you need as a bride, she is there! You never truly realize how many moving parts there are to planning a wedding. We really couldn't have done it without the help of the A.C.E. team. If you want a stress free wedding have Missy by your side and they day will run smooth! Thanks A.C.E.!!!!

Christy · Married on 08/05/2017

Planning a wedding is such an intimidating process. There are so many checklists and timelines that can be overwhelming if you don't have the help of an experienced event planner. Missy and the ACE team was by far the best decision we made in making my daughter's dream wedding a reality. She knows the best vendors in the business and can steer you in the direction you need to create a team who can bring your vision to life. In addition to being a respected professional by all, Missy is down to earth, easy to talk to and quick to respond to any email or phone call. The rehearsal and wedding day could not have been any smoother due to Missy's months of planning and attention to detail. Whether it's planning another wedding in the future or hosting a party or family event, Missy and the ACE team will be by our side! Thank you times a million!

Nicole · Married on 03/25/2017

THE BEST DECISION I MADE WHILE PLANNING MY WEDDING WAS TO HIRE ACE!!! MY WEDDING WAS AMAZING BECAUSE OF THEM! I WAS THE MOST RELAXED AND HAPPY BRIDE BECAUSE I KNEW I HAD THE BEST TEAM WORKING WITH ME!

Theresa · Married on 03/25/2017

I would check online reviews and word of mouth.......I would recommend Antonia Christianson Events to anyone planning a wedding, they were wonderful and so pleasant to work with.....they handled absolutely anything you wanted them to and the day of the wedding everything went so smoothly, hiring them as your wedding planner will not disappoint!

Taylor · Married on 11/12/2016

My wedding would not have been such a success without Antonia Christianson Events. They took care of so much for us including talking to vendors, double checking our contracts, scheduling, filling in any holes we had for our wedding day and so much more. They seriously rock at what they do. I feel absolutely blessed to have had them with me along the process of planning our wedding. Missy and her team were so helpful when it came to advice, scheduling, and honestly everything that comes a long with the stress of planning a wedding. They really helped me feel on top of everything and worked hard until everything was just perfect. Not to mention everyone on the team is extremely personable, professional, approachable, kind, supportive, hard working, and incredibly wise at their job. I am so thankful for everything they did for me, my groom, and our families to help prepare for our day. I 10/10 recommend them to ANYONE preparing for a wedding. They are the best of the best.

Lindsey · Married on 09/24/2016

From the beginning of the wedding planning process my mother and I both knew that we wanted a wedding planner. My mom has used a planner for my sister and found it to be more than helpful. Another local wedding vendor suggested ACE. We signed the contract with NOTHING planned and really absolutely NO direction for the wedding. I met a former ACE bride through mutual friends and she had nothing but amazing things to say also! As the wedding planning progressed, I got to know Missy and her staff more. They answered every single e-mail so quick and never made me feel like I was asking dumb questions, which sometimes I was. I would have never imagined that they were planning other wedding's also. They made me feel like I was their only bride. The day of the wedding, as far as I know, was flawless. I felt so calm because I trusted Missy and Danielle 100%! Anything I asked, Missy was on it; gum, tissues, helping to the bathroom, sorting out venue issues, communicating with other vendors. I heard people but I never really believed when they said how stressful the wedding planning process can be; my type A personality didn't really help the situation either. It was so nice to know that the day of myself and my mom could relax and enjoy the day. I was sad when the wedding was over and I didn't have a reason to e-mail them! I really don't have enough good words!

Melissa · Married on 06/18/2016

Missy and her team are hands down, some of the most incredible people I have ever met. They are so professional and so extraordinarily helpful. If anyone is trying to decide between coordinators, or if they even want one to begin with, you need to hire ACE. She has great recommendations for other vendors and she can point you in the right direction. Missy is amazing, and I would recommend her to everyone.

Maryalicia · Married on 06/18/2016

I honestly don't know how anyone could pull off a wedding without Missy and her ACE team. I booked Missy for day of coordination; however, we were communicating months before our wedding day. Missy and her team helped me choose all of my vendors. They helped me handle all of their contracts and make sure I didn't miss payments. They gave me a checklist before the wedding to make sure I got everything done in a timely manner as well as an extensive timeline of the day before, and day of activities. Not to mention all of my vendors were on time frames for set up which was a huge help. My wedding seemed to go off perfectly without a hitch. All of my guests were amazed at how "nothing" went wrong. Every wedding will have it's hiccups but Missy and her team are so experienced that to everyone else the wedding will appear perfect! My officiant could not make it to my rehearsal the day before, and Missy stepped up to the plate and ran my rehearsal smoothly and ensured everyone knew exactly what to do on the wedding day. I should also mention that Missy and her ACE team were coordinating 2 weddings AT THE SAME TIME! The 2 weddings never even knew the other was in the ballroom next door. She had the speeches timed to where the music from the other ballroom would not interfere with the speeches. How they managed to make my wedding seem like the only wedding in the venue was amazing. Missy still answers to my emails super fast even after the wedding. (I had a few questions about name changing). If you want to have a worry free wedding where you or your bridal party, or family members are running around setting up centerpieces or making sure everything is set up, then YOU HAVE TO BOOK MISSY AND HER TEAM! Thank you so much for everything Missy and ACE team. I don't know how I would have pulled it off without you girls! You are simply the best in the business. Thank you for making my wedding perfect! Mak

Kathleen · Married on 04/30/2016

Missy and her team were outstanding. From our first meeting to the wedding day and all through the planning process, we thoroughly enjoyed working with team ACE. Missy took the time to listen to us while we talked about our vision and she recommended vendors (florist, photographer, caterer, band, paper, beauty) who were perfect fits in terms of executing on that vision. Since I was planning a wedding in VA but live in NYC, I really appreciated Missy and her team's responsiveness over email; Missy even took time during the holiday break when I was home to meet with me and nail down details - that's going above and beyond! On the day of the wedding, everyone - myself, my now husband, our families - felt totally confident knowing team ACE was running point. Our families still gush about how smoothly everything went and how beautiful the event was. Huge thanks to the entire ACE team, you are all absolute pros!

Avery · Married on 12/05/2015

I loved working with ACE! There was no stress the day-of because we knew everything was being handled by Missy and her team. They made our dreamy Icelandic wedding possible!

You cannot go wrong with choosing Antonia (Missy) and her ACE gals. They are the sweetest and most down-to-earth girls you will ever meet. Missy has an eye for details and design and knows when to bring it to the table. Literally! She helped us choose our table decor (i.e. plates, silverware, cups, etc.) to coordinate with our linens/table arrangements. One thing I love about Missy is she will always warn you before you have to make a toast, dance with dad, or cut the cake. Having an wedding planner was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding and Missy is a fabulous choice!

Angelique · Married on 10/17/2015

Missy & her team are AWESOME! Missy could not have been a better help and so easy to get along with. She is funny & patient, and so creative. She knows a ton of people in the event industry so was able to help with suggesting different vendors to work with. She was fantastic in the weeks preceding my big day, and great on the day of. There were no hiccups, and I'm sure that's because of her! I'd recommend team ACE to anyone in the area (or even not in the area, because she's bi-coastal!)

Sarah · Married on 10/16/2015

ACE Events was nothing but PERFECTION for our wedding day! Missy and her staff were always super helpful, extremely nice and so much fun throughout planning and at the wedding!! We hired ACE for day of coordination but Missy, Kait, Britt and Kali were much more than that on the day of the wedding....they were like family. We couldn't have wished for a better team and better people to help us with our special day. We are and were truly blown away by how beautiful the church was and how awesome our reception was. They gave us such peace of mind on our big day and it went off without a hitch. A big THANK YOU to Missy, Kait, Britt, Kali and the rest of the ACE Events staff for making our special day a dream come true!

Lindsey · Married on 10/11/2015

Antonia and her team were amazing! I didn't have a worry at all during the day or event, as they took care of everything. And, she was great helping with vendor communication and contract changes leading up to the event. I can not thank her enough for it!

Jennifer · Married on 09/27/2015

There are not enough words in the English language to describe how amazing Missy and her team are for any bride. They are the epitome of warm and caring service with an awesome outlook on everything! Consistently they went above and beyond without a second thought. They made our wedding day so insanely special and I will never be able to thank them enough! Missy, you are a treasure! Any bride would be lucky to have you by their side!

Lauren · Married on 09/19/2015

Missy and the ACE team are simply the best. A wedding planner is one of the most important decisions that a bride makes during wedding planning. We chose to do a partial plan which included vendor selection, logistic coordination, day of planning/ coordination and so much more! Missy and her team did a great job with recommending vendors. We honestly could not have had better vendors for our wedding. People would often ask us who our planner was throughout the process and when we told them, they consistently said "Missy and her team are the best!" And we completely agree! Missy's advice, guidance, creativity and support throughout the process was absolutely invaluable. We could NOT have done it without her - and we wouldn't want to! I honestly cannot say enough about the ACE team! On the wedding day, everything was perfect. I remained calm (and my family did too) and truly enjoyed the entire day because I knew that Missy and her team were at the helm. It was truly a pleasure to work with the ACE team over the past year and it was the BEST decision we made during wedding planning. I would highly recommend the ACE team to other brides/grooms/and their families.

Missy and her team are INCREDIBLE. Our wedding day far exceeded our expectations, thanks to Team ACE. We live in Virginia but our wedding was in central Louisiana, and Missy was an integral, invaluable part of the destination planning process. I can't imagine planning a destination wedding with the guidance of anybody else. Though we had a "month-of" contract, we checked in periodically through the whole year we planned our wedding, and Missy and her team always gave us the peace of mind we needed! Missy is amazing at what she does--a no-nonsense guider and facilitator, with the best sense of humor and perfect sass. We've recommended Team ACE to all of our friends and family who have future weddings to plan, and will always be in awe of how great they are!