Annie Muniz & Associates, Wedding Planners

Annie Muniz & Associates Wedding & Event Planners, Orlando, FL 32899 Map · Phone number

About Annie Muniz & Associates, Wedding Planners

I have been a Wedding and Event Coordinator for over 15 years. I like to think of my Event Planning Company as a Sensible and Chic firm who sets new trends and brings new and fresh ideas to you. I have a great group of professionals on my side who have worked with me over the years. They all have a great professional reputations. I specialize in the planning and coordinating of all type of celebratory events. My true joy is making my clients dream event come true. Sharing special moments with all my clients, is truly gratifying and knowing that I have made it possible for them is all worth it.

It is always a true pleasure for my team and I to be part of your day. We will assist in the creation and design of your memorable day. Our team of great wedding and special event professionals will make your dream day unforgettable.

Our mission is to see that all of my client’s events are remembered for many years to come. We love what we do, so we do what we love with true passion and professionalism.

Follow Annie Muniz & Associates, Wedding Planners on

1104644516096407026021878780047974282579821n
1105443616096406126021965622217929431648795n

6 Reviews for Annie Muniz & Associates, Wedding Planners

Alina · Married on 01/29/2016

I literally could not have done my wedding planning without Annie!!! I had my wedding on 1/30/2016 at St. James Cathedral and The Country Club of Orlando. My wedding count was rather large around 230 guests and she made everything run as smooth as possible.All the way from attending since our initial consultation she did nothing but exceed my expectations. She was professional, organized, helped me make every decision I needed for our big day, and overall was so fun to work with. If you're looking for someone to reduce stress, help you with your WOW factor wedding, Annie is the one to hire. She will not disappoint!! :)

Absolutely 100% the best decision you will make if you want a stress free experience while planning your wedding. :)

Sent on 02/17/2016

Kathy · Married on 09/05/2015

I'll be very honest, at first I felt that I could do the planning myself or have a family member assist but its not that easy. I don't know where to start when it came to Annie Muniz & Associates. She literally came into my life and took all the stress away from my planning. She made sure to include my desires in every single detail. She went above and beyond and she definitely blew my mind. She is one of the most amazing people I have ever met. She is very family oriented, talented and creative. As far as planning, she definitely out does herself. She did everything with love and was very patient with me. I lost my mom 3 years ago and she made sure that my wedding had my moms touch everywhere and that feeling was priceless. When my husband and I renew our vows, Annie will definitely be the person that I will contact. I have met a life long friend and I'm so honored to have met her. She literally made my wedding day the best day of my life.

Sent on 10/15/2015
  • O

Omayra · Married on 04/04/2015

I'm not the type of person to write reviews but I must say that my service coordinator Annie Muniz and her assistant who is also her husband Joe Muniz went above and beyond to make sure everything was the way we wanted it. I'm from NYC and was planning a destination wedding and from the minute she and I spoke on the phone we connected. The day we meet she made me feel comfortable and at ease and made it very clear that whatever my husband and I needed to just say the word; this took off so much pressure and alleviated a lot of stress for us. Annie is very organized and punctual. She made sure that everyone involved knew what to do and made our friends and family feel part of this wonderful day for us. When the time came for me and my brides maids to get ready she was assisting my hair stylist making sure everything was up to my expectations.
    Annie and her assistant pay very close attention to detail and even provided us with emergency kits that had any little thing you may need like tylenol, hair pins, deodorant, tooth brush and paste and even needle and threads. This just shows their commitment to ensuring that our special day was taken care of and making sure that nothing went wrong. They even went to get us pizza....:)
    If I was to ever plan any event I would definitely call Annie and have her help me plan everything out.
    Thank you Annie and Joe for making this day a reality, we will always cherish this day and especially the service and friendship you both provided.
    If you are looking for great service and an up beat person with a wonderful personality I would recommend Annie. Check out her website, anniemunizevents0.wix.com/anniemunizwednevents

Sent on 04/15/2015

• A Touch of Fierce by Lay-Lay Duchatelier
    A Touch of Fierce by Lay-Lay Duchatelier Wedding Hair & Makeup

Annie Muniz & Associates, Wedding Planners. Where should I begin? Let me start by saying that there is NO EVENT Annie cannot take on. Annie is patient, she listens, she gets the job done. Annie treats all her clients/vendors with respect and in this industry sometimes that's difficult to find. You give Annie a task and she starts it immediately. Annie is very knowledgable in what she does. She is a EXPERT PLANNER. Annie will make sure that YOUR event is what you dreamed and more. When I get a bride in my chair I make sure I mention her because I know that they will get not 5 STAR but 5 Diamond service.

• Sofelle Cake Artistry
    Sofelle Cake Artistry Wedding Cakes

Annie Muniz & Event Associates is one of the top event planners in Central Florida. She is very proactive and listens to what her clients truly want. With all her experience and time in the industry she has a wealth of not only knowledge but connections and knows just where to go to get what she needs done for her clients. As a cake designer, I love working with Annie - she is a fellow artist and I am inspired by her creativity!

• NWD Interiors/Events
    NWD Interiors/Events Wedding Planners

Miami should be proud to have Annie and her wedding team on the scene. A veteran who is unafraid to share her wisdom, she is a true asset to the profession. Her clients sing her praises and I can't wait to partner with her in the near future.

• Annie Muniz & Associates, Wedding & Event Planners Orlando See on map