550 South Hill St, Suite 1015, Los Angeles, CA 90013 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Deals 1

About Angara Inc

Angara.com is one of the top gemstone & diamond jewelry providers in the United States. With over 6,500 extraordinary and unique gemstones and diamonds rings, earrings, pendants/necklaces, loose gemstones, gifts, etc. Angara.com is a trusted brand and an "A" rated Better Business Bureau (BBB) accredited business. We are covered by Forbes, America's Next Top Model, WWD, and others. We offer Free Shipping Worldwide, Interest Free Easy Monthly Payments, 30-Day Returns, and much more at Angara.com.

Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. For this reason, the Angara Team assures exceeding customer expectations. Angara’s current return rate is less than 10%, well below the industry average. Our customers have never been happier, which means higher commission rates have never been more attainable.

Angara Jewelry is giving some hot & exclusive deals in this summer season, just visit Angara and browse the dazzling collection and some of the exclusive offer from Angara jewelry are:

• Get an extra 10% off sitewide

Photos 8 Photos
Videos 9 vídeos

7 Reviews for Angara Inc

Morgan · Married on 06/18/2019

Purchased the opal ring and found that it was indeed beautiful. Wonderful customer service.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Angara Inc's reply:

We were so shocked and upset after reading your comments !!! Of course we will replace the opal free of charge. No hesitation and no questions asked!!! I have notified our shipping department to email you a return shipping label. You will receive that within 24 hours. As a company we truly care about your experience and can only imagine how sad and upset you both felt at your Easter family event. Very upsetting!!! We will make this up to you as quickly as possible. If you do not see the emailed return label by early tomorrow morning...please do not hesitate to let me know. Our head master jeweler will personally watch over your ring and the opal replacement. I want to reassure you that we are here for you. We will try make this as stress free as possible at this point.

Madison · Married on 11/11/2017

I absolutely loved working with Angara. My fiance had a very specific window of time to order my engagement ring while he was out of town on business right before our big trip to Italy he was planning on proposing on. The trip was booked for half a year but he didn't want to order the ring until he knew there was no way I'd find out about it. Of course by the time he ordered, he was too late to get the ring in time. They did not leave him hanging even though it was really his fault for not knowing when he had to order by and they rushed the ring to his hotel. He got it in time and said they were incredibly supportive and communicative during the process! Not to mention the ring is AMAZING and I am so impressed he picked something so beautiful! All of their rose gold options are flawless so it wasn't that hard I guess.

I experienced the same great service when I needed to get the ring resized. They responded to our email immediately with a free shipping label and took care of the resize in no time! When Fedex never responded to me about getting my tracking number, Angara tracked it down for me and made sure I knew exactly where my ring was at all times. It got back to me even quicker than they said it would and it is absolutely perfect.

I can't wait to use them again to purchase my wedding band. I already have the most beautiful piece picked out and it is beyond affordable, and I am 100% confident I will get the same amazing quality and service. I live in LA so it's an added bonus I get to support a local business! My fiance did good finding them!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Ashley · Married on 08/29/2015

We purchased the classic low dome wedding band for my husband and it is such a nice ring for the price. He absolutely loves it and we receive numerous compliments on it. We returned a different ring with help from Barbara who made the return process simple and stress free. If you are not satisfied with your order contact Barbara as she is extremely professional and cares about the customer.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Angara Inc FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Insurance
    Payment Plans
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Engagement Rings
    Custom Wedding Bands
    Designer Accessories
    Designer Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks