Angara Inc

550 South Hill St, Suite 1015, Los Angeles, CA 90013 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 2
  • Events 1

About Angara Inc

Angara Inc. is a diamond and gemstone jewelry provider in Los Angeles, California, that serves engaged couples all around the world. This family-owned company has an array of engagement and wedding bands to choose from, accommodating any couple’s personal style. They value their clients’ happiness above all else, and will work to provide you with pieces you’ll wear with pride.

Angara Inc. provides a wide variety of gemstones, metal types, and styles for couples to choose from. The majority of their jewelry is made just a few miles outside of Hollywood, and only use conflict-free diamonds for their pieces. Stone upgrades and ring resizing are available, to make sure couples are satisfied with their jewelry for years to come. Earrings, necklaces, and bracelets are also available, as a thoughtful gift option to your wedding party. Whether you want a minimalist gold band, or a vintage-style pattern, Angara’s dedicated team will work to match your vision.

2 51 419105 1571890597

Videos 8 Videos

8 Reviews for Angara Inc

1 User photo

Morgan · Married on 06/18/2019

Purchased the opal ring and found that it was indeed beautiful. Wonderful customer service.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Angara Inc's reply:

We were so shocked and upset after reading your comments !!! Of course we will replace the opal free of charge. No hesitation and no questions asked!!! I have notified our shipping department to email you a return shipping label. You will receive that within 24 hours. As a company we truly care about your experience and can only imagine how sad and upset you both felt at your Easter family event. Very upsetting!!! We will make this up to you as quickly as possible. If you do not see the emailed return label by early tomorrow morning...please do not hesitate to let me know. Our head master jeweler will personally watch over your ring and the opal replacement. I want to reassure you that we are here for you. We will try make this as stress free as possible at this point.

Madison · Married on 11/11/2017

I absolutely loved working with Angara. My fiance had a very specific window of time to order my engagement ring while he was out of town on business right before our big trip to Italy he was planning on proposing on. The trip was booked for half a year but he didn't want to order the ring until he knew there was no way I'd find out about it. Of course by the time he ordered, he was too late to get the ring in time. They did not leave him hanging even though it was really his fault for not knowing when he had to order by and they rushed the ring to his hotel. He got it in time and said they were incredibly supportive and communicative during the process! Not to mention the ring is AMAZING and I am so impressed he picked something so beautiful! All of their rose gold options are flawless so it wasn't that hard I guess.

I experienced the same great service when I needed to get the ring resized. They responded to our email immediately with a free shipping label and took care of the resize in no time! When Fedex never responded to me about getting my tracking number, Angara tracked it down for me and made sure I knew exactly where my ring was at all times. It got back to me even quicker than they said it would and it is absolutely perfect.

I can't wait to use them again to purchase my wedding band. I already have the most beautiful piece picked out and it is beyond affordable, and I am 100% confident I will get the same amazing quality and service. I live in LA so it's an added bonus I get to support a local business! My fiance did good finding them!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Angara Inc FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Diamond Certification
    Insurance
    Payment Plans
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Stone Upgrades
    Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Angara Inc 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Angara Inc 2
    Free Shipping on All Orders

Buy your favorite Jewelry an get Free Fedex Shipping on all order.

1 Event

• Oct Wed

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐑𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦

Request Information
    • When:
      Oct 07, 2020Dec 31, 2020 12:00 AM (85 days event)
    • Location:
      550 South Hill St, Suite 1015, Los Angeles, Los Angeles

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐑𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 - https://www.angara.com/refer-a-friend

The only thing that can make fine jewelry better, is if it were complimentary!

So here’s an exciting opportunity that rewards not just you but your friends as well.

Here’s how…

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝟏: 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐔𝐩 Click on https://www.angara.com/refer-a-friend and fill in your name and email address.

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝟐: 𝐑𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 Use any of the options available to refer Angara to your friends.

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝟑: 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐝𝐞 Your friend will then receive a 12% discount + free jewelry gift coupon code, which is redeemable on their first purchase on https://www.angara.com/.

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝟒: 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐉𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐫𝐲 After their order is successfully placed, you will receive a link. Click on the link and select the complimentary jewelry piece of your choice.

• 550 South Hill St, Suite 1015 Los Angeles, CA, 90013 See on map