2067 S atlantic Blvd Suite 400, Los Angeles, CA 90040 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Multi Auction Services

Specializing in Fine Jewelry Auctions for the most exclusive a Jewelry Auction houses in the United States. Multi Auction Services provides support for Live Auctions and works with the biggest Jewelry auctions in the united states.

21 Reviews for Multi Auction Services

Bill · Married on 01/21/2018

I worked with Michelle to find an engagement ring. I came in with a budget that I wanted to stay below, expecting that if I found something a little out of the budget that I loved I would spend the extra. Michelle offered me great advice from the start, telling me how to find the best bang for my budget. After that it was off to the races and Michelle and I found the MOST AMAZING RING, which was priced out of my budget, but Michelle knew he could cut it down to within my budget (like any retail business will do, i.e.. car dealerships). I walked away with a ring that my fiancé cannot stop staring at, I mean she LOVES it, and the ring was in my budget! Michelle was a huge help and I will be dealing with her for our wedding bands and other jewelry in the future!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Mark · Married on 12/20/2017

Multi Auction Services, did an amazing job of getting the perfect engagement ring for me. I chose Multi Auction Services as I had been told that they were managing the top jewelry auctions online, we got ours from us jewelry liquidation -- and they delivered the most perfect engagement ring ever! Two months after we got engaged, my fiancée still cannot stop gushing over how beautiful the ring is ... she absolutely adores the ring!

We will definitely be going back to Multi Auction Services for our wedding rings!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Denise · Married on 12/14/2017

You can stop going all over town looking for a diamond ring and go to Multi Auction Services. My neighbor was right. We both worked with Michelle. She's the best. She's very personable. I really wanted a ring that I missed in the auction and she was able to track it down for me and get me one of the same style. I love her and hope you can work with her also. Just stop running around and go to their auctions online, they have every price point and pieces you won't see everywhere and willing to customize as most stores won't.

Sent on 11/12/2017