411 W. 7th St. Ste 513, Los Angeles, CA 90014 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Studio1040 Inc

Studio1040 Inc is a wedding jewelers based in downtown Los Angeles, California, which provides an extensive variety of fine jewelry. Whether you are searching for the perfect wedding or engagement ring, this boutique might just have exactly what you are looking for. Alternatively, if you don’t see what you want among their sparkling assortment of items, they can custom create something just for you.

Products Offered

The rings are surely one of the most important aspects of a wedding or engagement. Until they are offered to a special someone, very little can happen regarding the wedding planning. As such, it is important to pick the right one - that’s where Studio1040 Inc comes in. With rose gold engagement rings, yellow-gold pear cut diamond rings, platinum engraved rings, and so many others, there is an almost unlimited amount of choice available. Browsing their selection of bespoke rings is an ideal way of getting ideas of which ones will work best for your significant other.

Ring-sizing is also available so that you can be sure that it fits the finger it is intended for. What’s more, custom rings - whether engagement or wedding - can be designed and prepared to suit your individual preferences.

Other Services

Studio1040 Inc don’t just offer rings, though, as they also provide earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and more. Additionally, they provide cleaning, shipping, and stone upgrades, while they can have your chosen piece delivered to you in only a matter of a couple of weeks.

Follow Studio1040 Inc on

Other couples have also viewed

• Krikawa Jewelry Design
Champagne Sapphire Halo Ring
img 4013 51 1024249 v1

6 Reviews for Studio1040 Inc

Aaron · Getting married on 12/08/2022

Wonderful engagement ring, great response times, highly recommended

I highly recommend Studio 1040 for engagement rings; I was nervous at first buying jewelry on Etsy, but the sapphire engagement ring I ended up purchasing through them exceeded my expectations. Jacqui was responsive and helpful as I went through the process of deciding which ring I wanted. I ended up not liking the original setting because I preferred yellow gold over rose gold (no quality issue, just my aesthetic choice) and the store handled the resetting and exchange quickly and professionally. 10/10!

Sent on 04/14/2021

April L. · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazingggggg

Can’t express how great + amazing Jacqui and Andy were with helping me make my dream ring!! Amazing customer service and care. They’re so thoughtful and will make sure you are satisfied with everything every step of the way. Can’t thank Studio1040 enough! Highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Amber · Married on 10/27/2017

The first time I saw my peach sapphire and rose gold ring on etsy, I knew it was the one! My fiancé now husband wasn’t super excited about ordering a ring online so he took me to a jeweler in NYC and they just couldn’t replicate Studio1040’s style! Without me knowing, he ultimately surprised me with the original ring from her shop. It was exactly like the photos online! My husband raved about how responsive they were, they even made him a video of the ring before he bought it so he could be sure it was the perfect ring for me. Later we had them make my two bands which are stunning!! I can’t stop staring at them and I get compliments on them all the time! Thank you Studio1040 for making my wedding band dreams come true!!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Studio1040 Inc FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Cleaning
    Diamond Certification
    Payment Plans
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Stone Upgrades
    Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Custom Engagement Rings
    Custom Wedding Bands
    Designer Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands
    Fair Trade
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Studio1040 Inc 1
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 411 W. 7th St. Ste 513 Los Angeles, CA, 90014 See on map
    2134194480 (Phone number)
    Location of (Studio1040 Inc)