Concierge Diamonds

Los Angeles, CA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Buying a diamond engagement ring should be a fun, relaxing process and working with our team of diamond experts at Concierge Diamonds makes the process not only much smoother, but can save you time and money.

We work with all budgets and all cuts of diamonds for clients all over the world, so if you're unable to see us in person, never fear! We can help you create the custom engagement ring of your dreams no matter where you are in the world.

To learn more or request a free consultation, contact us at info@conciergediamonds.com or call 213-261-4330. Be sure to visit our website at www.ConciergeDiamonds.com for more info, photos, testimonials and educational materials!

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

3-4 weeks

Jayme H. Getting married on 07/19/2040

Did I get a deal?

The entire process was a joy. The designer was intuitive to what I wanted. Product turned out flawless and better than expected. Billing was simple and secure. It wasn’t until I got it in hand that I understood the deal I got. THOUSANDS SAVED!!

Concierge Diamonds's reply:

Jayme: We're so thrilled you love your engagement ring! Kirsten and the entire team had such a wonderful experience working with you and your fiancé. Congratulations on your engagement and from the bottom of our hearts thank you for taking a moment to say these kind words about us! We're here for you when you need us! Love, Dan & Team
  • Aaron
    Aaron Getting married on 05/23/2025

Flawless Diamond Dealer

I had a blast with Dan and the team the entire experience was flawless! Why, you may ask? Because I gave them my trust and they delivered big-time.

I was shopping for an engagement ring to propose to my girlfriend and now fiance and was about to close out a deal online but my gut told me to check on Diamond Concierge before pulling the trigger.

It was the best decision I made that day because Dan and the team helped me choose the best beautiful diamond engagement ring for my soon to be wife. Honestly though Its was so perfect , accurate sizing,optimal specs,excellent value & super sparkly! I feel proud every time my fiance wears it and take pride and ownership in it, All this is because of the world class service and smooth/hassle/stress free diamond buying experience from Diamond Concierge.

A big shout out to Kim for taking care of everything from start to finish! and also to Dan for educating me and giving me valuable advice when purchasing a diamond.

Choosing the right diamond for your special someone is made easy through Diamond Concierge I recommend them 10/10. ( Thank me later! and yea DO IT!!! BE A MAN!)

- Aaron

Concierge Diamonds's reply:

Aaron, congratulations! Thank you so much for the kind words -- we're so thrilled for you!!!!!!! Kim and the rest of the team had such a good time working with you and we're so happy we were able to create the ring of your dreams. Thank you so much for trusting us with such an important moment in your life! Dan
    Raffael C. Getting married on 01/05/2024

Definitely a lifelong Concierge Diamonds customer!

From tossing ideas back and forth, making last minute requests and changes, to getting the ring resized, Concierge Diamonds and the buying experience has been nothing but amazing! Definitely a lifelong customer!

Concierge Diamonds's reply:

Thank you so much Raffael! We were absolutely delighted to work with you and are so happy you love the final piece. From the entire team CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Team

Dan  Moran
Dan Moran
President, Founder

Dan Moran, president and founder of Concierge Diamonds in Los Angeles, comes from a family of diamond experts: his parents were diamond dealers in NYC's famous diamond district for 30 years and his great uncle was a founder of the Israeli Diamond Exchange.

Moran initially resisted jumping into the family business and originally planned to work in biological engineering, but spent the years after graduating college as a serial entrepreneur in such diverse industries as computer software, online games, and merchant services.

But ultimately, the family business beckoned. A decade after working for other companies, Moran launched Concierge Diamonds in from his kitchen table in 2012. The company has since grown to over dozen employees with offices in Los Angeles and San Francisco and an enviable client list.

A private pilot and lifelong lover of all things that fly, Moran merged his two loves of aviation and diamonds by flying his diamond creations out to his clients himself in the company plane. Dan and his diamond creations have been featured in The BBC, BuzzFeed, Vogue, Modern Luxury, PopSugar, The Huffington Post, Brides, Bridal Guide Magazine and more. Dan works with clients all over the world from his Los Angeles offices.

Kendall
Kendall
Lead Client Advisor

Kendall specializes in diamond engagement rings and colored gemstones as well as wedding bands. Contact Kendall to create your custom engagement ring today.

Caroline
Caroline
Lead Client Advisor

Caroline specializes in diamond engagement rings and colored gemstones as well as wedding bands. Contact Caroline to create your custom engagement ring today.

550 S. Hill Street, Suite 1090 Los Angeles, CA, 90013

9:30AM - 6PM Monday - Friday
Location of (Concierge Diamonds)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding