608 S.hill St. Ste 300, Los Angeles, CA 90014 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 1

About JAVDA

Founded in 2003 by Mr. Javda, javda.com is located in the center of jewelry district of Los Angeles, California, United States. JAVDA is tribe name, which Mr. Javda belongs to. Most of his designs are related to his tribe

We at Javda Jewelry, aim to serve high quality rings at a fraction of cost for the designs you want. You name it & we design it!

Highly specialized in customized engagement ring designing. Our mission is to make your every moment count, from the proposal - to "I DO" ! With easy and flexible payment option you will never be away from your dream choice.

• Roxbury Jewelry

JAVDA 3
  • Crystal

Crystal Young · Getting married on 05/21/2020

Gorgeous Ring & Incredible Service

I purchased (https://www.javda.com/jewelrydetail.asp?tid=18903&cmid=6730) as my ring. I searched so many different vendors either online or in person. I was getting kinda down and disappointed because I hadn't found anything that I could say I fell in love with just like with my fiancé. Also didn't find a vendor I felt good working with.
    I dealt with Gloria throughout the entire process. I initially messaged with her on eBay and since they could provide me a better deal through their website due to the eBay fees. Before going forth and committing to purchase I read every review I could find with Javda (eBay, yelp, FaceBook). All the concerns I had people had as well and all said they would be repeat customers.
    So with all this knowledge in hand and with so many of my questions answered quickly and comfortably I decided to take the plunge. Gloria worked with me on price. I was given several discounts which I can't explain how appreciative of that I am. She helped me figure out all the details of my custom ring from whether the engraving could work (which they complimentary did for me), if my moissanite heart could work as a center stone, and what my sizing was.
    The whole process from confirmation of payment to receiving the ring only took 20 days! That is absolutely amazing to be able to get a ring made from scratch, with a center stone sent to the jeweler to have set, and engraved. I did ask many questions from November 19th till December 3rd and confirmed on the 4th. She was so patient with all of my questions and the Javda Jewelry team is 2nd to none in my opinion! I suggest their establishment to anyone wanting to have fine quality and a unique piece to call their own.
    The ring comes in a beautiful bag and the box wrapped in paper. Javda knows how to present their pieces and the ring comes in a lit box. So, so, so beautiful and eye-catching!
    I couldn't be happier with my purchase experience from Javda Jewelry and I will be a repeat customer for all my jewelry needs!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Nicole · Married on 08/20/2017

Amazing product! They built a custom ring to match my engagement ring as well as this men's ring!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Anonymous · Married on 05/18/2015

During my engagement, I wanted a different ring that was not seen elsewhere. While browsing online, I came across Javda and their customised rings. I immediately got in touch with their team and was very happy with the way they helped me. I got a very beautiful and unique ring for my engagement. Thank you Javda.

Sent on 06/13/2016

JAVDA FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Diamond Certification
    Payment Plans
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Engagement Rings
    Antique Wedding Bands
    Custom Engagement Rings
    Custom Wedding Bands
    Designer Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks