JAVDA

Los Angeles, CA View map

Founded in 2003 by Mr. Javda, javda.com is located in the center of jewelry district of Los Angeles, California, United States. JAVDA is tribe name, which Mr. Javda belongs to. Most of his designs are related to his tribe

We at Javda Jewelry, aim to serve high quality rings at a fraction of cost for the designs you want. You name it & we design it!

Highly specialized in customized engagement ring designing. Our mission is to make your every moment count, from the proposal - to "I DO" ! With easy and flexible payment option you will never be away from your dream choice.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Diamond Certification
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Engagement Rings
Antique Wedding Bands
Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks
3-4 weeks

• Crystal
    Crystal Y. Married on 05/21/2020

Gorgeous Ring & Incredible Service

I purchased (https://www.javda.com/jewelrydetail.asp?tid=18903&cmid=6730) as my ring. I searched so many different vendors either online or in person. I was getting kinda down and disappointed because I hadn't found anything that I could say I fell in love with just like with my fiancé. Also didn't find a vendor I felt good working with.
    I dealt with Gloria throughout the entire process. I initially messaged with her on eBay and since they could provide me a better deal through their website due to the eBay fees. Before going forth and committing to purchase I read every review I could find with Javda (eBay, yelp, FaceBook). All the concerns I had people had as well and all said they would be repeat customers.
    So with all this knowledge in hand and with so many of my questions answered quickly and comfortably I decided to take the plunge. Gloria worked with me on price. I was given several discounts which I can't explain how appreciative of that I am. She helped me figure out all the details of my custom ring from whether the engraving could work (which they complimentary did for me), if my moissanite heart could work as a center stone, and what my sizing was.
    The whole process from confirmation of payment to receiving the ring only took 20 days! That is absolutely amazing to be able to get a ring made from scratch, with a center stone sent to the jeweler to have set, and engraved. I did ask many questions from November 19th till December 3rd and confirmed on the 4th. She was so patient with all of my questions and the Javda Jewelry team is 2nd to none in my opinion! I suggest their establishment to anyone wanting to have fine quality and a unique piece to call their own.
    The ring comes in a beautiful bag and the box wrapped in paper. Javda knows how to present their pieces and the ring comes in a lit box. So, so, so beautiful and eye-catching!
    I couldn't be happier with my purchase experience from Javda Jewelry and I will be a repeat customer for all my jewelry needs!
    Nicole Married on 08/20/2017
    Amazing product! They built a custom ring to match my engagement ring as well as this men's ring!
    Anonymous Married on 05/18/2015
    During my engagement, I wanted a different ring that was not seen elsewhere. While browsing online, I came across Javda and their customised rings. I immediately got in touch with their team and was very happy with the way they helped me. I got a very beautiful and unique ring for my engagement. Thank you Javda.

Deals