Victor Canera

Los Angeles, CA View map

The destination for fine jewelry and high performance diamonds. Let us custom make your engagement ring. Choose from our precision cut loose diamonds.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Diamond Certification
Shipping
Stone Upgrades

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories
Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

3-4 weeks

• User2663666 2+ years ago
    Simple process - does not try to oversell you on anything. He knew my budget, but kept we well under it with no loss in beauty to the ring. Made everything right in the end.
    Nicole Married on 02/12/2018
    When I went on the website for the first time and found the piece we had ordered, I knew it was exactly what I was looking for - something more detailed than anything I had even seen. I have a 2.4 ct. VVS1 asscher that was purchased from Blue Nile originally that was mailed to Victor which ended up going very smoothly. The experience you have with Victor and his staff is above exceptional and the result is something extraordinary with loads of detail. What was important to me is that Victor hand forges his platinum and to understand the difference you really need to see and handle the finished product - its like hot and cold in differences. He used the highest quality metals and diamonds and you can tell the difference in what is truly an heirloom quality piece. The prices are reasonable and expected for such high quality work. Would use Victor again for any speciality jewelry needs that requires something truly exceptional!
    Mindy Married on 11/11/2017
    Victor and Tim are both very responsive with emails. I trusted Victor to find a beautiful sapphire that fits my budget and he definitely delivered. The ring is exquisite. My fiancee and I both love it. The ring design makes it unique from anything we can find with local jewellers.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

631 S Olive St, Suite 950 Los Angeles, 90014
Location of (Victor Canera)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding