Andy Sams Photography

Austin, TX View map
$3,300 Most Popular Price

$3,300 Most Popular Price

My approach to photography is natural, artistic, and vibrant.

As a client, I want you to feel comfortable in front of the lens. I have an easy-going personality combined with a keen eye and strong dedication to providing the best customer service experience possible. I鈥檝e become good friends with many of my couples. I realize that during your photo sessions it鈥檚 all about feeling comfortable and having fun. The most satisfying part of my job is getting to know my couples and being able to find an artistic viewpoint that best characterizes their relationship.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,300

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Elizabeth Married on 08/25/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    When I was searching for photographers, many of the ones I came across were a lot of flash and not enough substance. Everyone used a ton of filtering and unsightly vignetting. I wanted photos that would not only look great when I first saw them but also when I saw them for the 100th time. When I came across Andy's photos I was delighted to find someone with a very clean and great eye! Following up to and after the wedding, Andy was always very responsive and happy to discuss with you what exactly you want for your wedding day. He definitely helped ease my mind. On the day of, all my guests were coming up to me and saying how great and friendly Andy was. I coudn't have asked for better! If you're looking for photographs that will look great for a lifetime, go with Andy!
    Christie Married on 10/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were lucky enough to have Andy as our second shooter with Marie Garrison as our main photographer. Andy was a ton of fun, very comfortable to be around, super efficient at posing us, and got really incredible shots. We are so happy with how all our photos came out with the two of them working as a team.
    Lauren Married on 09/04/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Andy and Faith. We booked a package that included engagement and wedding photos. Both events were fantastic! Our photos are beautiful and it was difficult to pick our favorites! From our guest sign in book, to our portrait and wedding albums all final pictures and products were beautiful and completed quickly and professionally. Thank you! We highly recommend Andy Sams Photography'!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Pricing

The Vista on Seward Hill The Vista on Seward Hill Banquet Halls

Andy is one of our very best photographers, his choice of wedding photos are outstanding. Very professional and respectful to your guest. We recommend Andy to our brides.

Greenbelt DJ Productions Greenbelt DJ Productions Wedding DJs

We've worked with Andy Sams countless times over the years, and we look forward to many more! His pictures are always amazing, and he's one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet.

The Terrace Club The Terrace Club Banquet Halls

Andy Sams is such a gifted and talented photographer. We love working with Andy and cant wait to have him back!!!

1007 S Congress Ave # 245 Austin, TX, 78704
Location of (Andy Sams Photography)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding