Austin, TX 78799 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Andy Sams Photography

Please visit us at our website: www.andysams.com

My approach to photography is natural, artistic, and vibrant.

As a client, I want you to feel comfortable in front of the lens. I have an easy-going personality combined with a keen eye and strong dedication to providing the best customer service experience possible. I’ve become good friends with many of my couples. I realize that during your photo sessions it’s all about feeling comfortable and having fun. The most satisfying part of my job is getting to know my couples and being able to find an artistic viewpoint that best characterizes their relationship.

Email: andy@andysams.com

asp387
2d8b3223fin

107 Reviews for Andy Sams Photography

Elizabeth · Married on 08/25/2018

When I was searching for photographers, many of the ones I came across were a lot of flash and not enough substance. Everyone used a ton of filtering and unsightly vignetting. I wanted photos that would not only look great when I first saw them but also when I saw them for the 100th time. When I came across Andy's photos I was delighted to find someone with a very clean and great eye! Following up to and after the wedding, Andy was always very responsive and happy to discuss with you what exactly you want for your wedding day. He definitely helped ease my mind. On the day of, all my guests were coming up to me and saying how great and friendly Andy was. I coudn't have asked for better! If you're looking for photographs that will look great for a lifetime, go with Andy!

Christie · Married on 10/14/2017

We were lucky enough to have Andy as our second shooter with Marie Garrison as our main photographer. Andy was a ton of fun, very comfortable to be around, super efficient at posing us, and got really incredible shots. We are so happy with how all our photos came out with the two of them working as a team.

Lauren · Married on 09/04/2016

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Andy and Faith. We booked a package that included engagement and wedding photos. Both events were fantastic! Our photos are beautiful and it was difficult to pick our favorites! From our guest sign in book, to our portrait and wedding albums all final pictures and products were beautiful and completed quickly and professionally. Thank you! We highly recommend Andy Sams Photography'!

Andy Sams Photography Pricing

Andy Sams Photography Price Rates

Andy Sams Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• The Vista on Seward Hill
    The Vista on Seward Hill Banquet Halls

Andy is one of our very best photographers, his choice of wedding photos are outstanding. Very professional and respectful to your guest. We recommend Andy to our brides.

• Greenbelt DJ Productions
    Greenbelt DJ Productions Wedding DJs

We've worked with Andy Sams countless times over the years, and we look forward to many more! His pictures are always amazing, and he's one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet.

• The Terrace Club
    The Terrace Club Barn & Farm Weddings

Andy Sams is such a gifted and talented photographer. We love working with Andy and cant wait to have him back!!!