Amy Watson Photography

Amy Watson Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Amy Watson Photography

Houston Wedding Photography

Amy Watson Photography is a husband and wife team who's work can be described as a juxtaposition of fashion and photojournalism. Check out our website at www.amy-watson.com or find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/AmyWatsonPhoto

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Houston

Follow Amy Watson Photography on

13 Reviews for Amy Watson Photography

Amy Watson did an incredible job with our engagement pictures at Galveston Beach! She was very flexible with scheduling our photos even when we had to cancel and reschedule. The photos came out perfect! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

Profile Picture Natasha, 8/8/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amy and Ben were the absolutely greatest we could have asked for! When Amy walked into my bridal suite on my wedding day, all of my butterflies subsided and I was filled with excitement that she was there! Amy and Ben captured our day like no one else could have -- beautifully, artistically, and with a true love for their work and for us! Not only are they incredible photographers, but they have become great friends and I am so glad that I found them on Google when I did! I wouldn't have chosen anyone else for the job!

Profile Picture User3307698, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

This couple is incredibly talented and very fun to work with. We used them for our engagement photos and for the wedding and I could not be happier. They are very professional and personable. The photos are great quality. I would highly recommend them.

View Vendor Response

Canvas
Save the Date
2 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Amy & Ben are truly two amazing photographers! Seeing that they shot my wedding back in 2011, I highly recommend them to all my brides. They are easy to work with and are very reliable. Which in this business are two pluses in my book. In choosing Amy Watson Photography, you can't go wrong!

You will be blessed as special moments are captured...

Events