11007 Sagetrail, Houston, TX 77089 Map · Phone number

About Amy Smith Photography

Amy Smith Photography prides itself on affordable rates, ownership of your photos, and superior service. We photograph each wedding as if it were our own.

We are available round the clock for questions and concerns you may have. We won't be the photographer you hired for your wedding, we'll become a life-long friend that will treasure your moments as you experience the best day of your life!

Please see our website for more details or email us for a quote for your special day.
Info@AmySmith-Photography.com

We do not check our Wedding Wire account on a daily basis. If you are getting married, we advise you to contact us directly.

www.AmySmith-Photography.com

MaggieMahoney 27sengagements302editbwresize
BonnieandRyanStaggersWedding115editselectivecolor
MaggieMahoney 27sengagements280editbw
MaggieMahoney 27sengagements302editbwresize

6 Reviews for Amy Smith Photography

Martika · Married on 05/22/2014

Amy Smith did our wedding photos and they turned out gorgeous! I am very pleased with the level of quality and professionalism that we received from her. She was so much fun to work with and I will definitely use her in the future. Once I'm done printing out all my favorites my walls will be covered with all our wedding photos!!!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Joy · Married on 08/11/2007

I would highly recommend Amy Smith as your wedding photographer. Amy's quality of work is exceptional and her prices are very reasonable. She is a wonderful person to work with, very friendly and professional. Our engagement and wedding photos she took for us are awesome! Anyone would be extremely lucky to have Amy as their photographer!

Sent on 08/30/2007

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2007

Amy was absolutely incredible! Not only did I get an incredible deal for my wedding photography, but I got incredible quality! Amy did so much more then I would have ever expected from a photographer! She was so, so, so helpful, I was so impressed! I recommend her to everyone that I possibly can, and I would definately recommend her to you! You will be very happy with Amy! I know I was!

Sent on 10/02/2007