Amy Grace Events

Santa Barbara, CA View map

Hi, I'm Amy Grace and I'm an expert at all things events. When it comes to planning, I rival Martha Stewart over a killer table scape and can be just as intense as Steve Jobs when it comes to perfection and customer experience.

I've been in the events industry for over a decade and a half... almost 30 if you count the years of riding my purple banana seat bike to the library to pour over bridal magazines and books! With a team of over a dozen gals, we help bridal couples with everything from month-of planning to full service and design.

With offices in Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, CA & Greater Ann Arbor, Michigan; we have a team that can work with most budgets and coverage needs. We honestly can't wait to meet you!

I personally promise to make this process fun and also worth your hard earned pennies. Drop us a note. We'd love to chat with you!

Wanna know how much it costs to work with the best team in the world??? Less that you think!

Bored and wanna read something wedding related? Check out my imput for "How to Successfully Negotiate with Vendors" in U.S. News & World report here: https://money.usnews.com/money/personal-finance/family-finance/articles/2018-05-31/how-to-successfully-negotiate-with-wedding-vendors

More of a podcast listener (we've got that too!). Listen to us weekly on itunes: MasterBrides-The Podcast

Oh, and wonder who I am as a person?

Well, it's simple. I love my family, my country and most importantly my Savior. Joanna Gaines is my home inspiration. Amy Porterfield my business guru, and Hilary Rushford my personal design inspiration. OH... and Rachel Hollis???? She doesn't know she hasn't met her best friend yet!! :)

So, if you like what you read so far... it's probably safe to say- we're gonna get along just fine!

Services Offered:

• Event Design
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Guest lists
  • Child care services (for contracted weddings only)

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,695

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Dusty S. Married on 02/09/2020

They were perfect!

We had such an amazing experience with Amy and her team. We were working with a different planner initially, which ended up not working out for a host of reasons and we brought Amy in a few weeks out from our wedding day and they truly saved the day! Working with them was a pleasure and the software platforms they use helped keep things nice, neat and super organized. From our initial call through signing off after the wedding they were incredibly attentive and on top of all the details! We could not have imagined a better experience with a planner and we'd 100% recommend Amy and her team!
  • Julia
    Julia Married on 10/05/2019

Absolute rock star team!

Amy and her team were incredible. Amy guided us through the planning process and made everything so easy. The stress of planning can be immense but I would love forward to my calls with Amy as she is so kind and fun and had a way of making me feel relaxed and enjoy the process. But also she's just so organized and on top of it that it alleviated much of the stress I had. Onsite, her team was amazing. All I really wanted was to enjoy the day and not have to worry about ANYTHING. I didn't think that was possible.... turns it out is! I have NO IDEA what happened behind the scenes but I know that I had such a great day and that all of our guests said everything ran so smoothly. One guest commented that ours was in the "top 10% of weddings" she's attended just based on how well executed it was. We cannot thank Amy and her team enough for allowing us to sit back, relax, and enjoy this one-day-in-our lives event!
    Courtney Married on 07/27/2019

Amy and her crew are awesome!

I knew Amy was going to be our wedding coordinator the first time we video chatted. I felt like we were high school friends just planning a huge party that happened to be my wedding. Her and I both had the same level of organizational expectations which made working with Amy SO EASY! She kept me on track on where we should be in the timeline leading up to the wedding. On the wedding day she checked in to be sure we were doing okay and catered to my girls and made them feel special too! We DIY'ed our wedding which I know can be a lot and sort of scary to do but Amy helped to make sure that we had all the right pieces in the right places, and that we had thought of everything. The wedding day was smooth as could be! Not one complaint from anyone. The day went perfect! I am so thankful that we hired Amy and her crew! Thank you!!!

Amy Grace Events's reply:

Courtney was the most organized bride I have ever worked with, ever! It was a dream working alongside her and helping her create a vision that turned into reality. She always had a smile on her face and was up for any bits of advice I could lend to make the day as smooth as possible! Her team showed up and set up (as promised) and not only delivered but WOW-ed us as a team. We loved working with you and with you both the best! xx

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Amy Grace Events 1
Discount
We are a military family and we want to extend a special thank you to those that serve our country. We offer 15% off to Military and LEO families. Thank you for all you do!

Riviera Mansion Riviera Mansion Historic Weddings

Amy and her team are amazing to work with!!! She is extremely professional, detail oriented and has a great eye for design. She is the most genuine person and really goes out of her way to make each of her clients feel taken care of and at ease on their wedding day. We feel so lucky every time we get to work with Amy Grace Events!

Margaret Joan Florals Margaret Joan Florals Wedding Florists

I worked with Amy and her staff on a Santa Barbara wedding where the room needed to be flipped after the ceremony. Her team worked graciously and seamlessly and everything and everyone worked together to create a beautiful wedding. The bride and groom and all of their guests enjoyed a lovely event thanks to Amy!

DJ Jon Don Myers DJ Jon Don Myers Wedding DJs

Amy was great at her job - we certainly had our work cut out for us with a substantial amount of requests from the bride and groom - she was able to coordinate everything in a timely and effective manner - without losing her cool or straying from the bride and groom's vision.

Greater Ann Arbor Area Santa Barbara, CA, 48103
Location of (Amy Grace Events)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding