Ann Arbor, West Michigan, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 170
  • Deals 1

About Amy Grace Events

Hi, I'm Amy Grace and I'm an expert at all things events. When it comes to planning, I rival Martha Stewart over a killer table scape and can be just as intense as Steve Jobs when it comes to perfection and customer experience.

I've been in the events industry for over a decade and a half... almost 30 if you count the years of riding my purple banana seat bike to the library to pour over bridal magazines and books! With a team of over a dozen gals, we help bridal couples with everything from month-of planning to full service and design.

With offices in Santa Barbara, Ann Arbor and West Michigan; we have a team that can work with most budgets and coverage needs. We honestly can't wait to meet you!

I personally promise to make this process fun and also worth your hard earned pennies. Drop us a note. We'd love to chat with you!

Wanna know how much it costs to work with the best team in the world??? Less that you think! Just click here for a sneak peek: https://www.amygraceevents.com/coordination-investment

Bored and wanna read something wedding related? Check out my imput for "How to Successfully Negotiate with Vendors" in U.S. News & World report here: https://money.usnews.com/money/personal-finance/family-finance/articles/2018-05-31/how-to-successfully-negotiate-with-wedding-vendors

More of a podcast listener (we've got that too!). Listen to us weekly on itunes: Teach Me To Wed- The Podcast

Oh, and wonder who I am as a person?

Well, it's simple. I love my family, my country and most importantly my Savior. Joanna Gaines is my inspiration. Amy Porterfield my business guru, and Jenna Kutcher my design inspiration. OH... and Rachel Hollis???? She doesn't know she hasn't met her best friend yet!! :)

So, if you like what you read so far... it's probably safe to say- we're gonna get along just fine!

Services Offered:

• Event design
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Guest lists
  • Child care services (for contracted weddings only)

Elopements

We offer beautiful luxury, all-inclusive elopements. Please check out the details at www.stealawayweddings.com

Follow Amy Grace Events on

Amy Grace Events 5
Amy Grace Events 6
Amy Grace Events 7

Courtney · Married on 07/27/2019

Amy and her crew are awesome!

I knew Amy was going to be our wedding coordinator the first time we video chatted. I felt like we were high school friends just planning a huge party that happened to be my wedding. Her and I both had the same level of organizational expectations which made working with Amy SO EASY! She kept me on track on where we should be in the timeline leading up to the wedding. On the wedding day she checked in to be sure we were doing okay and catered to my girls and made them feel special too! We DIY'ed our wedding which I know can be a lot and sort of scary to do but Amy helped to make sure that we had all the right pieces in the right places, and that we had thought of everything. The wedding day was smooth as could be! Not one complaint from anyone. The day went perfect! I am so thankful that we hired Amy and her crew! Thank you!!!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Amy Grace Events's reply:

Courtney was the most organized bride I have ever worked with, ever! It was a dream working alongside her and helping her create a vision that turned into reality. She always had a smile on her face and was up for any bits of advice I could lend to make the day as smooth as possible! Her team showed up and set up (as promised) and not only delivered but WOW-ed us as a team. We loved working with you and with you both the best! xx
  • W

Whitney Van Pelt · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely Phenomenal!

Our wedding day turned out to be the best day of our lives and a huge part of that reason was because of Amy and her incredible team. Amy kept us on track (and calm) for our entire year and a half engagement process and she and her team were absolutely phenomenal the day of the wedding. Amy is so organized and made sure to discuss every detail with us so that our wedding would be what we dreamed of. She is very knowledgable about all things wedding and was very responsive to my wife's many texts, emails, and phone calls. She came highly recommended from our circle of friends and every expectation was exceeded! If you are looking at different planners, you can stop here because Amy Grace Events is the BEST!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/02/2019

Wedding Planning Team

I can't even begin to explain how amazing Amy and her coordinating team is! They made my husband and I's wedding into everything we dreamed of without any hesitation. I wasn't a bridezilla or anything but I showed Amy my wedding inspiration, it was mostly that rose pedal aisle every girl dreams about from Pinterest, and she was automatically like "Yes! I know the perfect team member to help with this!" And people... I walked down this gorgeous, better than Pinterest, rose pedal aisle. Even when I told her I was bringing in a very large tree for our unity ceremony she was all on board. Amy is extremely easy to talk to, very outgoing, and she has all of the connections in Santa Barbara. I love her ideas and her passion she has for her job. I never felt overwhelmed or stressed out when planning our wedding. Amy took a lot of that stress away. When our wedding day approached I had Natalie working our day. She *CLAP* is *CLAP* INCREDIBLE! That girl is fun and so energetic. She got everything done and did such an amazing job. Everything was better than I imagined. She always asked my guests and my husband and I if we needed anything and she was making sure everything was perfect all night. She's the one who put together my dream aisle. (See pics to see her amazing work). I just love this whole team they are seriously great people and they want your wedding day to be the best day of your life. Thank you so much Amy, Natalie, and team!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Amy Grace Events 19
    Amy Grace Events 20
    Amy Grace Events 21

Amy Grace Events's reply:

Laura- This honestly made me tear up. Our team LOVED doing your wedding. I was receiving texts the whole time showing how amazing it all came together and were gushing about how amazing you and Dimitri were. Can't wait to take over Pinterest with the BEST Aisle petal walk, ever!

We wish you both the best and it was a complete honor planning (and laughing) along with you.

Award

• How many planners are on your team? 13

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Amy Grace Events 1
    Military/LEO Family
    We are a military family and we want to extend a special thank you to those that serve our country. We offer 15% off to Military and LEO families. Thank you for all you do!

• Riviera Mansion
    Riviera Mansion Historic Weddings

Amy and her team are amazing to work with!!! She is extremely professional, detail oriented and has a great eye for design. She is the most genuine person and really goes out of her way to make each of her clients feel taken care of and at ease on their wedding day. We feel so lucky every time we get to work with Amy Grace Events!

• Margaret Joan Florals
    Margaret Joan Florals Wedding Florists

I worked with Amy and her staff on a Santa Barbara wedding where the room needed to be flipped after the ceremony. Her team worked graciously and seamlessly and everything and everyone worked together to create a beautiful wedding. The bride and groom and all of their guests enjoyed a lovely event thanks to Amy!

• DJ Jon Don Myers
    DJ Jon Don Myers Wedding DJs

Amy was great at her job - we certainly had our work cut out for us with a substantial amount of requests from the bride and groom - she was able to coordinate everything in a timely and effective manner - without losing her cool or straying from the bride and groom's vision.

• Ann Arbor, West Michigan Santa Barbara, CA, 93101, See on map