1834 Bath St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Map · Phone number

About Gavin Roy Presents

Congratulations!

You've discovered Santa Barbara's premiere wedding and event production company. Gavin Roy Presents creates extraordinary, one-of-a-kind events to be experienced and remembered by you and your loved ones for years to come.

From the best DJs in the region to captivating live bands, Gavin Roy presents the most unique event entertainment that is custom fit for your style and budget. Rest assured, you'll never find a cheesy band or DJ here - just the most original and professional talent to make your party never want to leave the dance floor. We also have a dedicated lighting team that will assist you in bringing your vision to life. Need help putting your event together? We do that too. Check out our Day-of-Event coordinator service and let us help plan your event.

• DJ Darla Bea
44e65b0bdf187dce 1528126570 9d42dea2c5cd1468 1528126568 1e61cd3153a7d108 152812
43983d8269aebcf2 1528126428 19fc25359137e229 1528126426098 1 e9

37 Reviews for Gavin Roy Presents

Barb · Married on 07/20/2019

Awesome they have samplers for each DJ

We used Gavin Roy Presents for our wedding, ceremony music and reception DJ. For the ceremony we had a harpist and she was great. Our DJ was DJ E-Wrek and he was exceptional. They did a great job mic-ing up the ceremony space as well -- it was an outdoor space in the woods and I was worried people wouldn't be able to hear the officiant and readings. I still have family members and friends say that was the best reception they'd been to based on the DJ's spinning skills. Our E-Wrek was amazing with the music as well as being the MC for the evening and not being cheesy. Communication with the team was prompt and they were really great adding additional services to our original contract (Harpist).

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Christina

Christina Rich · Married on 07/09/2019

Super Groovy DJ

We have received so many compliments during and after our wedding on our choice of DJ (E-wreck), and we are very happy that we did! We found Gavin Roy Presents via a wedding website, but it turns out that he knew both our wedding coordinator and caterer. Small community! So it was very helpful to have vendors that have worked with each other before. It made myself and my husband feel relaxed that we could hand the reigns over and not worry about it. That’s just what we did! I enjoyed hearing all the music that we spent weekends listening and choosing for our wedding day. Looking back I cannot remember all that was played, but I do remember the important ones like the song during our processional and first dance. I remember screaming and jumping to Shout! And I remember the first song opening the dance floor – Shut up and dance with me. I’ve never seen so many people rush the dance floor before and it was amazing to witness. And our DJ kept up with the dancers the rest of the night! I truly cannot recommend Gavin and DJ E-wreck enough. It’s true that hearing a song can bring back memories, and that’s what happens when I hear these songs. Which is a gift. Thank you!

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Jenni

Jenni He · Married on 04/06/2019

The best dj!

Gavin was SUCH a pleasure to work with from the beginning to our wedding day! He is so sweet and so easy to work with and flexible. I was absolutely blown away by how much fun everyone had dancing- people were on the dance floor all night and we got so many compliments about him! We sent him Spotify playlists of music we typically enjoy and he crafted the perfect playlist. I also heard great compliments on our singing guitarist Connor who was booked through Gavin's company. I'm just bummed I was busy with everything else and didn't get to enjoy his live music more! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Gavin Roy Presents FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 750.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1750
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• 1834 Bath St Santa Barbara, 93101 See on map
    8059623117 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Gavin Roy Presents)