2458 3rd Ave, San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Amazing San Diego Wedding Photographers ~ Michael Coy Photography

Welcome to Michael Coy Photography!

We are a very friendly husband and wife team (Michael and Jordan Coy)with over 10 years experience in the industry located out of sunny San Diego Ca. Specializing in fine art, modern photojournalistic and traditional themed photography. We are looking forward to capturing and creating your perfect fairytale love story that will be treasured for generations.

Have a Beautiful Day!

AnH141
AnH150flatten
JnS0178blog02
Amazing San Diego Wedding Photographers ~ Michael Coy Photography
Anna and Donilo ~ Founders Chapel, San Diego, California Wedding.
Anna and Donilo ~ Founders Chapel, San Diego, California Wedding.
Anna ~ Founders Chapel, San Diego, California Wedding.
Anna ~ Founders Chapel, San Diego, California Wedding.
Jordan na Michael ~ San Diego, California Wedding.
Jordan na Michael ~ San Diego, California Wedding.
JulieJustinblog01

• Videos 1

10 Reviews for Amazing San Diego Wedding Photographers ~ Michael Coy Photography

LOVED working with Michael and Jordan!!!! Not only did they make our entire wedding party feel comfortable but they were also SO MUCH FUN to work with! We just received our wedding pictures back last week (which came in this awesome wood box with our initials...loved!) and I am OBSESSED and cant stop going through them all. Everyone looked amazing!! Our premium edits are breathtaking! It is going to be hard to choose which pictures to order prints for! I may end up having every wall in my house covered with wedding photos =)

I couldn't have been happier and plan on using them much as possible in the future! I would HIGHLY recommend to brides to be or anyone who wants amazing photos.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Tara · Married on 08/04/2012

Michael and Jordan were amazing! They were very easy to work with and really connected with my husband and I. I would highly recommend them! They are very responsive and I never had to reach out to them...they checked in with me throughout the year. It was a great experience. They also took very creative and beautiful photos! I love them!

Sent on 08/25/2012

Mr. & Mrs. Clark · Married on 07/15/2012

Michael and Jordan are the most amazing photographers! They are both so talented and such a great team! Michael and Jordan did both our engagement and wedding photos. On the day we took our engagement photos, it was overcast and stormy...we were so sad because we thought the pictures were not going to turn out the way we wanted them. Michael couldn't have been nicer and he assured us that the pictures were going to be amazing...well he was right...the pictures turned out to be absolutely beautiful! They were more than we hoped for! We were so happy that we had Michael and Jordan do our engagement photos because we got to know them and we got to see their work before the wedding. It took so much stress off of us because we didn't have to worry about finding a wedding photographer who knew what they were doing. We already knew our pictures would be amazing! On the wedding day Michael and Jordan were wonderful! They got along great with everyone (the family, the hairstylist and make-up artist, the videographer, the DJ, etc). Jordan helped me so much when I was getting ready from carrying my train to making sure my hair and makeup was always perfect. When we received our wedding photos, we were blown away yet again with how amazing they were! Michael and Jordan captured so many beautiful moments and it feels good knowing that every time we look through those pictures, we can relive our special day. Thank you so much Michael and Jordan...you guys are the best!!

Sent on 09/25/2012

Amazing San Diego Wedding Photographers ~ Michael Coy Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• 2458 3rd Ave San Diego, 92101 See on map