Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Aloha Fun Weddings

Stress Free Weddings and Vow Renewals on Maui & The Big Island of Hawaii

The Best Stress-Free Maui & Big Island of Hawaii Wedding and Vow Renewal Ceremony Packages

If you want to get married on a romantic sunset beach on Maui or the Big Island of Hawaii, or simply want to renew your vows while vacationing in Hawaii, we have prepared the best and most affordable Maui & Big Island of Hawaii sunset beach wedding packages and vow renewal ceremonies with you in mind.

Select one of our stress free and affordable wedding ceremony and vow renewal packages. All our Maui and Hawaii Island wedding package include up front consulting, on location coordination, licensed Hawaiian minister, a beautiful ceremony, beach permit and a Hawaiian ceremony certificate with many more options available to you.

As your local wedding planner we know the best wedding ceremony locations and work with best wedding professionals on Maui and the Big Island. We want you to have the best experience by choosing us for your wedding or vow renewal in Hawaii.

Call us now at (808) 344-9046 or email us for your tropical island wedding ceremony or vow renewal on Maui and the Big Island of Hawaii.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Ceremony (3)
Destination (3)
Day-Of Coord. (2)
Full Planning (2)

We recently took a trip to Hawaii to get married. Months in advance we came across Aloha Fun Weddings and contacted Rev Stefan. He made our special day so memorable. Everything turned out more perfect than I imagined! His wife did such an amazing job with my flowers , they turned out gorgeous! The day was just everything we wanted it to be and more. Would highly recommend booking your big day with him!!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rev. Stefan performed the most amazing, memorable wedding ceremony more than I imagined it would be. It was just my husband and I and Rev Stefan, his wife and daughter. The ceremony was perfect -full of Hawaiian tradition and sentiment and meaning. His wife took pictures from my phone for us and they turned out perfect. We loved every minute of it all. The location of Waialea Bay was absolutely perfect too! If you are looking for an incredibly affordable, amazing wedding on the beaches of Big Island this is your man!

Profile Picture Kristina, 1/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Wedding Planning

My husband and I recently took a trip to Hawaii and we decided it would be the perfect place to renew our wedding vows. After searching around online, I came across Aloha Fun Weddings. I contacted Stefan and he immediately returned my message. He helped make our vision for what we wanted our renewal to look like a reality while taking the stress out of planning. He gave us some suggestions for beach locations and we picked Kukio Beach. It was spectacular at sunset! His talented wife made our Lei’s, stunning flower circle and my breathtaking tropical bouquet! The vow renewal was not too long and touched on all the important parts of our lives and love. They helped make our vow renewal perfect. We highly recommend Aloha Fun Weddings for your wedding or vow renewal!

Photo of Aloha Fun Weddings in Kihei, HI - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Kerri, 11/29/17, 1 Review